KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. General Zod

Hela vs. General Zod
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote:

Easy. Zod uppercutted Superhuman to the top of a skyscraper. When Superman almost was at the top, he crashed into the building, created a crater, while still managing to clear the top of the building. To be specific, Superman would have traveled much further upward if he didn’t crash into the building.

HV can melt thick steel in a couple of seconds.
Hela has no feats against that level of heat, not is there any significant evidence that she can withstand that level of heat.

Not even close to being as good as crushing Mjolnir with one hand.

See DT's comment.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 12:26 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not even close to being as good as crushing Mjolnir with one hand.

See DT's comment.

That feat isn't quantifiable, especially with Mjolnir having energy pressure inside of it and can cause Mjolnir to explode if it becomes under a certain pressure. And it's unquantifiable (minimum force it takes) since we don't know how much pressure Mjolnir can take before exploding.

And if it was a pure strength feat then that feat is an outlier since all her other feats contradict it by several magnitudes.

Lastly, she did not apply that level of strength to her strikes. Remember when you argued that strength feats are not striking feats.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:32 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You not being smart enough to quantify something doesn't mean it's unquantifiable.

As it stands by feats, Zod is weaker.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:41 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^By feats, exactly. That's why i said, its the only argument needed in Hela’s favor. She was on another level.

You not being smart enough to quantify something doesn't mean it's unquantifiable.

Originally posted by Robtard
Heh

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

so since youre the one "smart enough" quantify it!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:06 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by The Spectre+
so since youre the one "smart enough" quantify it!!

Not my job to disprove his claims, he has to prove them. that's how debates work.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You might want to read up on how hot a bolt of lightning can be Mr. Physics teacher.

I think around 4-5 times hotter than the surface of the sun potentially.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 04:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Considering Zod lost to people with zero fighting experience,

Lol wasn't he bred for combat too? Hilarious.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 04:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
I think around 4-5 times hotter than the surface of the sun potentially.

Yup.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not my job to disprove his claims, he has to prove them. that's how debates work.

yes, yes, ofcourse....he proves his claims and then you prove yours. oh and last i checked you can go ahead to disprove his claim.

And Come To Think Of It Guys Here Have Claimed That Hela Is Just Slightly Stronger Than Thor(debatable Once Again) And She Shattered Mjolnir Completly. If She Was Able To Do That And Thor Is Around Her Strength Range (arguable Once Again--i.E For And Against--) Then Thor Himself Should Be Strong Enough To Crack His Own Hammer. And If He Can Do That (he Should Be Able To Do That Going By What Guys Have Claimed About Hela) Then Zod Must Be Able To Atleast Crack The Hammer And If He Can He's Certainly Able To Take On Hela (and We've Not Started To Factor In Speed). Hela Is Also Outside Asgard Which Should Mean Her H/f Is Not That Deadpool-esque.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:36 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

His claim, his burden.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:39 PM
h1a8

If you believe it is quantifiable then quantify it.

Last edited by h1a8 on Nov 7th, 2018 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:35 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
If you believe it is quantifiable then quantify it.

Your claim, your burden.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:41 PM
h1a8

Your claim, your burden.

You claimed that it was quantifiable. You must prove it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:43 PM
Silent Master

You claimed that it was quantifiable. You must prove it.

I said that in response to your claim. So again. your claim, your burden.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:52 PM
h1a8

I said that in response to your claim. So again. your claim, your burden.

So you don't want to prove that her feat is quantifiable. Good to know.
Maybe because you cannot.
As it stands the feat is still unquantifiable unless someone can prove the minimum required force necessary to achieve the feat.

P.S. a person doesn't have to prove a negative. It's up to another to show that the negative is false.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:07 PM
Silent Master

IOW, you're trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you can't back up your claim.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:17 PM
h1a8

So you don't want to prove that her feat is quantifiable. Good to know.
Maybe because you cannot.
As it stands the feat is still unquantifiable unless someone can prove the minimum required force necessary to achieve the feat.

P.S. a person doesn't have to prove a negative. It's up to another to show that the negative is false.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:24 PM
Silent Master

IOW, you're trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you can't back up your claim.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:25 PM
h1a8

So you can't prove the minimum force needed to achieve the feat therefore you have no leg to stand on in stating that Hela is stronger

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:33 PM