KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. General Zod

Hela vs. General Zod
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
It's not about what I want. I gave the conclusion to both scenarios. If OP would have created the thread with either scenario then my conclusions would be the same.

Explain how neutral ground means ground where only one side is powered up.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:36 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Explain how neutral ground means ground where only one side is powered up.
In the last several posts, I'm not arguing the interpretation of the op. I'm just giving the conclusion of the fight to each possible setting.
If you believe the op has the setting in a certain way then I provided a conclusion for that. Just to be clear
Setting 1:
Has effect of being on Asgard and Earth at the same time.
Conclusion 1: Zod can't win

Setting 2:
Has the effect of being on Earth but outside of Asgard.
Conclusion 2: Zod wins

Setting 3:
Has neither effect of being on Asgard and on a Earth.
Hela wins (Zod would be powerless).

Choose the setting that you believe is the case and then use my conclusion. If you disagree with the conclusion of that setting then you are free to debate it. If you agree then the discussion is over.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 03:35 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Setting 1:
Has effect of being on Asgard and Earth at the same time.
Conclusion 1: Zod can't win

Setting 2:
Has the effect of being on Earth but outside of Asgard.
Conclusion 2: Zod wins

Setting 3:
Has neither effect of being on Asgard and on a Earth.
Hela wins (Zod would be powerless).

Translation:

Setting 1:
If Hela are allowed her “feats”, then Zod can’t win.

Setting 2:
Since I (h1) won’t accept any of Hela’s “feats”, then a “featless” Hela can’t win.

Setting 3:
If the conditions I want for Hela are applied to Zod FAIRLY, then Zod gets stomped like an ant.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:47 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Translation:

Setting 1:

Setting 2:
Since I (h1) won’t accept any of Hela’s “feats”, then a “featless” Hela can’t win.

Setting 3:
If the conditions I want for Hela are applied to Zod FAIRLY, then Zod gets stomped like an ant.

You can troll all you want, it doesn't change the conclusions to those settings.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:00 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You can troll all you want, it doesn't change the conclusions to those settings.

Explain in detail how what he posted was trolling.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:23 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Explain in detail how what he posted was trolling.

It does not attempt to debate who wins in this thread.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:02 AM
Silent Master

It directly addresses your statements. So unless you're claiming your statements have nothing to do with the debate, it's not trolling.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:22 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

So you’re not even gonna deny your tactics?

laughing

no expression

WTF are you talking about. It is LITERALLY a statement on who you think wins the debate based on your arguments. Get back on your meds dammit.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:28 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

So you’re not even gonna deny your tactics?

laughing

no expression

WTF are you talking about. It is LITERALLY a statement on who you think wins the debate based on your arguments. Get back on your meds dammit.

Prove it. What conclusion do you disagree with?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 03:25 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Prove it. What conclusion do you disagree with?

Reading comprehension? Where in my post did I agree/disagree? I merely clarified your tactics so it could be plain for everyone to see.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 04:22 AM
h1a8

Reading comprehension? Where in my post did I agree/disagree? I merely clarified your tactics so it could be plain for everyone to see.

How can I be implementing tactics when I give a conclusion to each scenario. Everyone does this. You do not address others.

If the fight is A then character X wins
But if the fight is B then character Y wins.

Where is the tactic?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 01:58 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

How can I be implementing tactics when I give a conclusion to each scenario. Everyone does this. You do not address others.

If the fight is A then character X wins
But if the fight is B then character Y wins.

Where is the tactic?

What a dumb question to ask. Your conclusions were come upon using the tactics you used duh.

Translation:

Setting 1:

Setting 2:

Setting 3:

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 02:09 PM
h1a8

What a dumb question to ask. Your conclusions were come upon using the tactics you used duh.

So do you believe that Hela, outside of Asgard, could beat a Zod that has his powers as he would on earth?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 05:06 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

So do you believe that Hela, outside of Asgard, could beat a Zod that has his powers as he would on earth?

Soooo, reading comprehension or are you just trying to unsuccesfully bait?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 05:25 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hela wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 03:33 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Soooo, reading comprehension or are you just trying to unsuccesfully bait?

You believe that Hela is equally as powerful on Asgard as she is when she is off. That's what this boils down to.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 09:36 PM
Nevan

Thor believed that even if they left Asgard, Hela would still hunt them down and beat them, so either:

1) Any power Hela receives from Asgard is permanent.

2) Even without the power up, Hela is still more powerful than the Revengers combined.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 06:30 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nevan
Thor believed that even if they left Asgard, Hela would still hunt them down and beat them, so either:

1) Any power Hela receives from Asgard is permanent.

2) Even without the power up, Hela is still more powerful than the Revengers combined.
Revengers? What?

Hela is not powerless outside of Asgard so 1) doesn't follow.
2) doesn't make any sense due to the word "revengers"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 12:51 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

You believe that Hela is equally as powerful on Asgard as she is when she is off. That's what this boils down to.

Post where I wrote the above or you owe me an apology, little liarman.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 01:04 AM
h1a8

Post where I wrote the above or you owe me an apology, little liarman.
You are implying that by suggesting that Hela's feats ON Asgard transfers 100% to if she was outside of Asgard.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 02:48 AM