KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hela vs. General Zod

Hela vs. General Zod
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I know this is on 5 pages but aside from h1 being an idiot, has anyone explained how Zod would keep Hela down much less kill her? Surtur causing Ragnarok Zod is not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 10:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I know this is on 5 pages but aside from h1 being an idiot, has anyone explained how Zod would keep Hela down much less kill her? Surtur causing Ragnarok Zod is not.

Based on how he debates, he’s likely (weasel that he is) going to try to get 95% of Hela’s “feats” thrown out because “she isn’t on Asgard”. Stupid thing is, well they’re not on Earth either so Zod loses 100% of his “feats”. Lol.

Of course, he’d want all of Zod’s Earth “feats” and deny Hela’s Asgard “feats”, because well he has no shame.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:14 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Exactly, an argument could be made that since the OP states that the fight takes place on neutral ground. both Asgard and Earth are out.

Asgard = powered up Hela
Earth = powered up Zod

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

But one of Hela's most powerful feats wasnt even on Asgard h1.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

But one of Hela's most powerful feats wasnt even on Asgard h1.

Of course, like he’s been doing in the Destroyer thread we’ve been debating he’s going to want Hela’s Mjolnir “feat” thrown out “because it is an outlier”.

Meaning he doesn’t want Hela to keep ANY “feats” at all. Like zero.

That is, of course, unless you interpret the “feat” the way he wants you to.

Because, well, he has no shame.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:39 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Its kinda sad how the mods have just...never stepped in for his hehavior which is clearly breaking multiple rules.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:42 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Its kinda sad how the mods have just...never stepped in for his hehavior which is clearly breaking multiple rules.

Yeah, I mean I don’t want the kid banned or anything. But some course correction would have really helped improve the quality of the threads he’s in.

My theory is that he is a mod-sock or a friend of a mod. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:53 PM
h1a8

If this fight is on Asgard while Zod retains his Earth powers then Zod can't win. If this fight is on Earth (or a place similar but outside of Asgard) then Zod wins.

Im taking "neutral ground" to be away from Asgard (Hela isn't at her most powerful yet she is not powerless) but somewhere Zod retains his powers (since it wouldn't make sense to put Hela up against a powerless dude).

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 11:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Neutral ground would be where neither side is powered up, you're arguing for ground where Zod is powered up, but Hela isn't. that is the opposite of neutral.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by h1a8
If this fight is on Asgard while Zod retains his Earth powers then Zod can't win. If this fight is on Earth (or a place similar but outside of Asgard) then Zod wins.

Im taking "neutral ground" to be away from Asgard (Hela isn't at her most powerful yet she is not powerless) but somewhere Zod retains his powers (since it wouldn't make sense to put Hela up against a powerless dude).

BS. You want Hela to be outsife Asgard so you can downplay 95% of her “feats” with a “she’s powered up in Asgard” weasel-logic.

But when presented with her sole “feat” outside of Asgard (Mjolnir), you want it thrown out because “but outlier”.

Just be honest here, h1. You want NONE of Hela’s “feats” to be used. I know honesty is hard for you, but at this point, it’s freakin damn obvious what you want.

If you want “neutral ground” to be not-Asgard then everyone debating against you are well within their rights to say “not Earth”.

Check and mate.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:41 PM
h1a8

I stated that if Hela is in Asgard then Zod can't win.
confused

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:52 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

If this is on Asgard then Zod has access to the World Engine, that Phantom Zone generator, his evolved form of Doomsday, all 3 mother-boxes, and Surtur!

I got your back h1

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:55 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Trolls back trolls.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I stated that if Hela is in Asgard then Zod can't win.
confused

That is why I said check and mate. No weasel way out of it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 01:12 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
That is why I said check and mate. No weasel way out of it.

Weasel out of what? I'm not bias.
Like I said, if this fight is outside of Asgard and somewhere Zod has his full earthly powers then he wins.
You can debate that type of fight if you want. Its up to you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 01:34 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

1. Weasel out of what? I'm not bias.

2. Like I said, if this fight is outside of Asgard and somewhere Zod has his full earthly powers then he wins.
You can debate that type of fight if you want. Its up to you.

1. no expression

2. And I already stated that the only reason you want those conditions for the fight is so that you can attempt to discount 95% of her “feats’ (and then use the “but outlier” excuse to discount the rest) with your usual weaseling. It’s funny that you’re acting innocent in 1. then automatically attempt your usual weaseling on 2.

laughing

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 02:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

H1 cannot be real.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 03:11 PM
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

It has literally been years, how has h1 not changed one bit?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 11:18 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
1. no expression

2. And I already stated that the only reason you want those conditions for the fight is so that you can attempt to discount 95% of her “feats’ (and then use the “but outlier” excuse to discount the rest) with your usual weaseling. It’s funny that you’re acting innocent in 1. then automatically attempt your usual weaseling on 2.

laughing

It's not about what I want. I gave the conclusion to both scenarios. If OP would have created the thread with either scenario then my conclusions would be the same.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 12:26 AM