KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Tucker's wife/kids targeted

Tucker's wife/kids targeted
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Just pointing out that it's weird to state he's an incel. If you are one, just make money, work hard, and get into the drug scene. Go clubbing. Form social groups. Bam...you will have someone different to choose from each night. It's how it works.

Go out and be a disgusting degenerate, deal drugs, have hedonistic sex, get wasted at clubs etc. That is all absolutely vile, only weak scum cave in to every impulse and desire. I'm not even an incel, it's just the only insult this Boomer can think of. I'm in a relationship and things have been going fine for a while now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:07 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Go out and be a disgusting degenerate, deal drugs, have hedonistic sex, get wasted at clubs etc. That is all absolutely vile, only weak scum cave in to every impulse and desire. I'm not even an incel, it's just the only insult this Boomer can think of. I'm in a relationship and things have been going fine for a while now.

No, pretty sure you have to give those drugs away for free. No dealing.

I was never into that lifestyle, either. I prefer more monogamous relationships. I like having a sweetheart to spoil. You can't really do that with one-night stands...it's kind of odd or even creepy to do that with a one-nighter. You have to be in a relationship to do that.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm glad you see it the right way thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:23 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Silly Incel, you'd take anything you could get. Enjoy your evening posting wink I'll be having sex.

teehee

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That poor house boy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Realist Racism, why send me a pm mate? That's just weird.

Because you've effectively nullified his lazy-Trolling and he's not happy about it. Not happy about it one bit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker is saying he suspects one of the people who did this was a guest on his show one time.

I say it was the giraffe necked guy.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You know who's a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson's show?

Tucker Carlson.

#falseflag #insidejob #thecuckedtuck

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
You know who's a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson's show?

Tucker Carlson.

#falseflag #insidejob #thecuckedtuck

The problem with this is the DC Antifa group actually uploaded a video of it on their twitter lol. They are that dumb.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Tucker Carlson has infiltrated Antifa.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should have been suspicious when a masked man with a bowtie started attending meetings.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:17 PM
BackFire

lol

Does he still wear the bowtie?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I think he gave it up when he got his own show.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:19 PM
BackFire

Shame. It was kinda his trademark. Now he's just another obnoxious loud person on TV without a bowtie.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He dropped it not long after Jon Stewart destroyed him intellectually and then mocked him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Ah yes, getting reamed by Jon Stewart so badly that his show got canceled - his other trademark.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:49 PM
Valkorion
Nova

jon stewart is the example of someone who has a high iq but is just totally ignorant on basic subjects

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:54 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

2:18

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 04:28 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Because you've effectively nullified his lazy-Trolling and he's not happy about it. Not happy about it one bit.

True this Rob and for Realist Racism, my little incel follower, I woke up at 8 am this morning and had sex again. smile Was good, no drugs... Don't do them except PEDs and Alcohol now.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:23 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

2:18
thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:28 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote