KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Horrendous second weekend at the domestic box office. Oh Warner. Fb needs course correction.

Let it Die! The Franchise is Over.

..where have we heard that before?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 06:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Let it Die! The Franchise is Over.

..where have we heard that before?
It is not doing that badly to die like Gb numbers. Internationally it is being held afloat. I saw it twice to support it but have yet to see Gb3. No appeal to me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kinda f*cked up Queenie mindf*cked Jacob. They really do view muggles as toys.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 04:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I finished it. The movie wasn't as good as the first one, but not as bad as I was expecting it to be.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 03:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Horrendous second weekend at the domestic box office. Oh Warner. Fb needs course correction.

Irony.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 04:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Irony.
No, because I recognize to compete with the franchises when things need to change. Sky is not falling but it is not pretty or ideal. Jk needs reined it.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 04:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No, because I recognize to compete with the franchises when things need to change. Sky is not falling but it is not pretty or ideal. Jk needs reined it.

And yet its still not even close to the drop off TLJ had. Yet you claim everything is perfect there Lmao

Youre all over the place as per usual.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 03:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And yet its still not even close to the drop off TLJ had. Yet you claim everything is perfect there Lmao

Youre all over the place as per usual.
This might end up with the lowest buff office haul overall of the entire series. I would have to check the numbers but it will not even sniff a billion and you claim it is doing better when TLJ practically doubled it. You are an idiot. You are so damn stupid.

1.3 billion>612 million. Just stop. You are trump ridiculous.

TLJ made more than Rogue One, Solo, etc. Crimes will not sniff one billion. They wish they had the financial problems of TLJ.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 03:54 PM
Darth Thor

lol and 600mill > 390mill That Solo made. You stop you moron. Youre all over the place.

The principle is the same. Youre claiming this franchise needs revamping now due to the drop off, yet you claim everything is perfect with Star Wars which had a massively larger drop off.

You are so idiotic its just sad at this point.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 04:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

lol and 600mill > 390mill That Solo made. You stop you moron. Youre all over the place.

The principle is the same. Youre claiming this franchise needs revamping now due to the drop off, yet you claim everything is perfect with Star Wars which had a massively larger drop off.

You are so idiotic its just sad at this point.
Solo was a bad idea from the start. Ok let us get right now since you think it is worse for Star Wars that episode 9 will gross more than the next Fb.

You harp about the box office of TLJ but praise a film that it grossed more than double. You are just trumpian stupid. I never said perfect I said it is better there. Quit lying you Disney hating nincompoop.

TLJ>Crimes of. In all phases, boy.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 05:26 PM
Darth Thor

Keep making excuses for Solo. If the brand was strong enough and if they had a consistent vision (not reshooting the entire film), it would not have flopped.

FB2 doesnt have the hate TLJ has.

You are using double standards. Ive pointed out your hypocrisy. Stop whining and Take it like a man.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 05:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I definitely enjoyed this movie more than of the newer star wars films.

I think for some the movie didn't live up to the hype created when they saw the first FB film.

TLJ, on the other hand, was a pile of shit and Solo was a pile of shit too.

Fantastic Beast has a good movie and a decent movie.

This New Star Wars has bad and....bad.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 26th, 2018 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 06:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Keep making excuses for Solo. If the brand was strong enough and if they had a consistent vision (not reshooting the entire film), it would not have flopped.

FB2 doesnt have the hate TLJ has.

You are using double standards. Ive pointed out your hypocrisy. Stop whining and Take it like a man.
Solo was a bad idea. Brands help but the idea matters. Execution matters. Release date, marketing. I said from the beginning it was a terrible idea. I am right you are always three steps behind.

FB2 did not make even half the money.

laughing out loud

Businesses do not exist for good vibrations you idiot. I am correct you are not. Money matters you silly feelings based moron. TLJ cruised past a billion FB2 will not even smell one billion.

TLJ is not Solo either so quit shifting the goalposts. TLJ made twice the money and was critically more embraced as well. Looks like I win on all fronts.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 06:16 PM
Darth Thor

Excuses excuses.

Keep crying butthurt boy. I called you out. Take it like a man and stop the saltiness.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 06:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Excuses excuses.

Keep crying butthurt boy. I called you out. Take it like a man and stop the saltiness.
I gave you raw numbers, critics scores, and my own personal superior opinion.

You refused to accept any bet proving you are male. Until then you are known as F. Thor short for Femme Thor. May you one day find your balls lost in the cosmos.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 10:21 PM