KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wizarding World vs. Star Wars

Wizarding World vs. Star Wars
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Wizarding World vs. Star Wars

Voldemort, Gellert Grindelwald, and Albus Dumbledore (older version).

vs.

Darth Sidious, Darth Vader (suit), and Yoda.

Who reigns supreme?

Last edited by Impediment on Nov 28th, 2018 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:33 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A) Vader casually Force chokes all of them to death with a thought while Sidious and Yoda touch penises.

B) Vader casually Force pulls all their wands with a thought while Sidious and Yoda rub buttholes.

Pick A or B, cos that's how it's going down.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
A) Vader casually Force chokes all of them to death with a thought while Sidious and Yoda touch penises.

B) Vader casually Force pulls all their wands with a thought while Sidious and Yoda rub buttholes.

Pick A or B, cos that's how it's going down.
You do realize Vader was unable to take the disc from sub par Le Resistance and their laser guns. Have you seen the latest Fb film?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 09:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
You do realize Vader was unable to take the disc from sub par Le Resistance and their laser guns. Have you seen the latest Fb film?

That was plot driven, as in that same scene he did far greater by casually Force slamming a guard up into the ceiling while simultaneously deflecting multiple blaster fire and then simultaneously Force-pulled all the guards guns. Showing that Vader is a beast with the Force, can target multiple foes at once with the Force and can Force-multitask.

Not yet, plan too at some point though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 26th, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Harry Potter verse is probably more powerful given its imaginary magic play made for 9 year olds.

The butthurt is so real.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 10:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wizarding Team takes it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 10:54 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Wizarding Team takes it.

Can you at least pretend to have a voice of your own!? I mean, that was so Quan-like!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2018 11:39 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Can you at least pretend to have a voice of your own!? I mean, that was so Quan-like!

That was my own voice, deluded child.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:24 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That was my own voice, deluded child.

Sure Quan!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:52 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Sure Quan!

You really are fun to play with.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 12:58 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
That was plot driven, as in that same scene he did far greater by casually Force slamming a guard up into the ceiling while simultaneously deflecting multiple blaster fire and then simultaneously Force-pulled all the guards guns. Showing that Vader is a beast with the Force, can target multiple foes at once with the Force and can Force-multitask.

Not yet, plan too at some point though.
If we go down the road we can excuse anything in the films. He dominated the weak rabble but this was to be expected but to fail against them when it was well within his powers to tk the disc right into his hands.

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards not some lowly troopers who look fearful of combat and were intimidated by Vader.

With the power of these wizards there are so many more advantages and applications of magic they have when compared to force users. Wizards also have tk as well. Personal shielding that can withstand one of the most powerful characters from the films. Kill curses, reading minds, flight, teleportation, one shot kill curses, retrieval spells, magical fire, and mental control spells. Magical spells capable of destroying an entire city.

Vader is not that quick either if we take his live action films into account and gauge his reaction times.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 02:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Wizarding Team takes it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Harry Potter verse is probably more powerful given its imaginary magic play made for 9 year olds.

The butthurt is so real.
This is a battle not a place to post your petty grievances over the Ot intended for 12 year olds. Lucas did it not me.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 03:05 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Between aperating, their magic cloud forms, and being primarily range fighters as opposed to being up close and personal like the sith, I can see the wizards playing keep away and wearing down the space nazi's.

... well, maybe not Voldemort, but the smarter two should be able to carry

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 05:40 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This is a battle not a place to post your petty grievances over the Ot intended for 12 year olds. Lucas did it not me.

12 > 9

Keep crying boy.

Oh yes your hate for Star Wars is well documented. And your bandwagoning onto Star Wars sequels copying the Originals and completely riding on OT nostalgia is outright laughable.

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards

Yes FB is way cooler than HP.

Yes you know who the coolest villain in the Potterverse is.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 10:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Between aperating, their magic cloud forms, and being primarily range fighters as opposed to being up close and personal like the sith, I can see the wizards playing keep away and wearing down the space nazi's.

... well, maybe not Voldemort, but the smarter two should be able to carry
Voldemort is the most dangerous and darkest wisard of all time. His ranged game is the deadliest. No bargaining with the dark lord. He will kill right out of the gate with a kill curse. Watch the movies for ****s sake.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
12 > 9

Keep crying boy.

I never claimed the original films i said the later ones which has 13>12. Quit misrepresenting my actual claim because you are upset over it. Why cry when I am correct, cuck?

quote:

Oh yes your hate for Star Wars is well documented. And your bandwagoning onto Star Wars sequels copying the Originals and completely riding on OT nostalgia is outright laughable.
[/B]
Hatred, Nah. Just never adored the Ots. This is not a secret I prefer the Disney films to most save rots. Again TLJ is in uncharted territory at this point so just stop already claiming they are the same when they are anything but following the same path. A business decision to touch into nostalgia and maximize profits is a sound strategy but the films are very different. You hate them so your own opinion pretty much solidifies this but you are too dumb to even realize it. Par for the course.

quote:

Yes FB is way cooler than HP.
[/B]
In your opinion not mine. They are becoming the prequels of this generation and are far less successful as well.

Hp is hands down superior imo.

quote:

Yes you know who the coolest villain in the Potterverse is. [/B]
You mistook the queerest for the coolest or my favorite which is right down here.

The darkest and most powerful dark wizard of all time not the runner up queer.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:34 PM
Impediment
Endless

Even Rogue Jedi couldn’t prove a win for Hogwarts versus The Force, even though he later recanted and admitted he was trolling.

Force TK to steal wands.
Force Choke to stall spell incantations/speech.
Force lightning.

Wizards are toast.

/thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 01:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I never claimed the original films i said the later ones which has 13>12. Quit misrepresenting my actual claim because you are upset over it. Why cry when I am correct, cuck?

No you are making a fool out of yourself as per usual. Attempting to hate on Star Wars by saying its for 12 year olds when Harry Potter is for 9-12 year olds:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog...etting-started/

IOW the darkest Harry Pottwr is for the same age group as the most light hearted Star Wars laughing out loud

The darkest and most powerful dark wizard of all time not the runner up queer.

As far as Britain is aware.

You know yourself the feats from FB are much better and cooler:

If you watched the Fb you see more evidence of just how powerful these wizards are. You also see Grindelwald in the first film take on multiple wizards at once. These are skilled wizards

Ive accepted your concession.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 28th, 2018 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 02:36 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

SW stomps.

Although Grindelwald and Albus are beast, Yoda and Sidious are more.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 03:44 PM