KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs. Darth Nihilus

Exar Kun vs. Darth Nihilus
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Then you could argue he has a chance of winning in sabers, but seriously: Nihilus can Drain the life of billions of people within seconds.

And his TK feat of ripping a fleet off the surface of Malachor is superior to Kun's amped disintegration of a Sith wyrm.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meatpants

As if winning against Nihilus in sabers would even do anything.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Meatpants a Private Message Find more posts by Meatpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Geistalt
Nihilus is stronger than Malak, and therefore Kun. Nihilus exploded upon dying, whereas Malak, like Caedus, did not.

Malak isn't > Kun, and never has been. Kun is however > DS Kyp and thus Master Luke.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 11:47 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by AncientPower
No one gives a shit what you think. :\

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Ignore it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. Or rather Kun does.

Kun stomps Nihilus, to be honest.

1.Nihilus is only as powerful as some of the ancient Sith per Avellone.

2.Marka Ragnos wiping out the Jedi Order is supported by the fact it took twelve times the power it took a majority of those Jedi to ragdoll an armada of Star Destroyers, to resurrect Ragnos and restore his power to the necessary required to achieve the first.

3.Exar Kun's spirit is demonstratably far more powerful than any and all of the temples.

4.Exar Kun's spirit is powerful enough to dominate Kyp Durron and Luke Skywalker simultaneously, whilst choking out students powered far beyond the strength they would need to summon gale force winds that reduce TIE Fighters to molten slag, ragdoll AT-STs, and throw boulders with telekinesis faster than a TIE Bomber could exit orbit.

5.Exar Kun is his prime is far more powerful than an Ossus-amped Ood Bnar. Ood Bnar, who tanked ten suns 'rupturing' the surface of Ossus, a planet so powerful in the Force that it prevented its own total destruction, before sleeping for 4,000 years and disintegrating Sedriss XL whilst blasting back DE Luke who was shielding himself.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 01:02 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

I literally didn't even see his post until after I'd posted.

Uh, huh...

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:47 AM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Stop trying to stir shit when neither me or Tony give a fvck. Have a meaningful post to make for once in your life?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:49 AM
Durron
Restricted

Account Restricted

ap actually raises some good points here that others disregard because of ap's shitty reputation

if a random like geistalt posted the same thing, they would warrant a debate

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Durron a Private Message Find more posts by Durron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

You're right, Ant doesn't give a shit, you however seem to based off your incredibly triggered response at my bait. And my posts may not be meaningful but at least I've not wasted them getting roasted, lying and quote forging. If I was lowered to the lowest of the lows and absolute scum and waste I'd still be superior to you. How does that feel kek?

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:53 AM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I've stomped you in every single exchange you've been moronic enough to engage in with me. How about you stop wasting my time when you never have anything meaningful to say but shitty psuedo-trolling. You and the Cuck are literally useless.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:55 AM
Durron
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can't see ap initiating the aggression meltdown in this thread at all

he writes weird content, you all just bash at him and are shocked when he responds with the same, lmao

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Durron a Private Message Find more posts by Durron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

I've stomped you in every single exchange you've been moronic enough to engage in with me. How about you stop wasting my time when you never have anything meaningful to say but shitty psuedo-trolling. You and the Cuck are literally useless.

Stomped me is actually largely inaccurate. Even while I was trolling you've failed to "Stomp" me. You're ego is hilarious, mostly so because you genuinly believe the lies and retarded shit that exits your mouth. Move on to the YT comments section AP, where scum like you belong, where you might actually gain a rep and be taken seriously rather than wasting your time losing whichever debate you enter on here. Just a bit of friendly advice.

smile

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:01 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Originally posted by Durron
i can't see ap initiating the aggression meltdown in this thread at all

he writes weird content, you all just bash at him and are shocked when he responds with the same, lmao

Not shocked, in fact AP getting pissed off is hilarious ngl.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:03 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
Stomped me is actually largely inaccurate. Even while I was trolling you've failed to "Stomp" me. You're ego is hilarious, mostly so because you genuinly believe the lies and retarded shit that exits your mouth. Move on to the YT comments section AP, where scum like you belong, where you might actually gain a rep and be taken seriously rather than wasting your time losing whichever debate you enter on here. Just a bit of friendly advice.

smile

Your*

Genuinely*

Try actual sensical grammar and get back to me.

Wait, better yet, actually respond to my argument above and stop showboating. You're too shit to try though, so I'm not surprised this is the sum total of your intellectual capacity.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:11 AM
The Merchant

How is Kun more powerful than Ood Bnar burrowed into Ossus? Ood pushed him back and Kun decided to just bail rather than fight him for the Lightsabers which at first he was going to do so gladly before Ood amped himself. Sure, you can argue that Kun is stronger but far stronger nothing supports that.

Where does it say Kuns.power>The Great Temples? Everything else os true though I would argue Ragnos>Kun but I won't debate that here.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:19 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

1.Exar Kun is stated to have been far more powerful than any other Jedi of the time. Kun had power growth after Ossus, obviously.

2.Exar Kun is stated to be up there with Sidious as one of the most powerful dark side nexuses that Luke had ever known. He evidently provided Kyp Durron with far greater power than the focal point of the Great Temple did.

3.Exar Kun is the most powerful of the ancient Sith lineage, in actual fact he was stated to be the most powerful Sith full stop. Though TCSWE then made it clear that he was eventually surpassed.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:34 AM
HP Legend

Your*

Genuinely*

Try actual sensical grammar and get back to me.

Wait, better yet, actually respond to my argument above and stop showboating. You're too shit to try though, so I'm not surprised this is the sum total of your intellectual capacity.

While I don't agree with DC77 trolling you correcting someone's grammar isn't helpful man. We all make mistakes in our posts.

We're not in a bloody English class where your essay's have to be perfectly correct.

We're on an internet forum discussing Star Wars for gosh sake.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 05:01 AM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I wouldn't have if he wasn't attempting to call my posts retarded in the same sentence.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 05:08 AM
DarthCaedus77

So, you proved what exactly? I make mistakes like every other normal human. Huh, imagine that. You should still take my advice, the YT comments section is where your retarded posts belong AP.

smile

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 01:59 PM