KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Aladdin 2019

Aladdin 2019
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

THIS IS GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN AVENGERS ENDGAME!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Genie rendition is horrible.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This one looks meh, still going to watch it eventually though as I love the original cartoon.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Might get killed at the box office with KOTM the following weekend.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 01:16 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Will Smith is poison to a movie now. This is trash.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 04:42 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, this is blue jizz

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:26 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I bet Gilbert Gottfried wasn't even asked to play as Iago again. After seeing everything else, that would've been perhaps the only saving grace left for this movie 'cause Genie don't seem like he's gonna be it.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Feb 12th, 2019 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:20 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

I really don't want to see a extreme amount of copy and paste because it makes the movie utterly predictable.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 03:36 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Lol, at all the Will Smith as genie memes.

My favorite so far is that he's being racist against Smurfs for wearing "Blue face." laughing out loud

I think in hindsight it seems that it would have been better just to totally CG the animation for the genie and get someone to voice it. That's something that I could forgive dong all CGI for.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 04:00 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just saw this and saw the genie. El oh El. What were they thinking?

Make the damn genie CGI or some shit.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 05:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I honestly can't believe that they went with such an awful version of Genie. Jeez, Will Smith has been on a huge losing streak following After Earth. I think his only recent good film was the one where he was a master con artist (I could Google the film's name, but I don't feel like it)

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:18 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Does not look that appealing. Will Smith is catching a lot of flak. I will still see it butthe best Disney cartoon growing up was the LK.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will Smith is clearly wearing blue face. I'm offended. Legit feelings have been impacted.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:30 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Does not look that appealing. Will Smith is catching a lot of flak. I will still see it butthe best Disney cartoon growing up was the LK.

So you see movies that you admit don't appeal to you?

#bandwagonboi

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:30 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
So you see movies that you admit don't appeal to you?

#bandwagonboi
I see a lot of movies and I trust the brand. It looks alright but it is just a preview. I am also able to see movies at my leisure. I have money to burn.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will Smith is appropriating Djinn culture and that's NOT OKAY.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 12:35 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Robtard
THIS IS GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN AVENGERS ENDGAME!

Originally posted by Robtard
This one looks meh, still going to watch it eventually though as I love the original cartoon.

You certainly changed your fukking tune

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 01:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by quanchi112
I see a lot of movies and I trust the brand. It looks alright but it is just a preview. I am also able to see movies at my leisure. I have money to burn.

LOL, you "trust the brand", because that Beauty and The Beast remake worked out so well, right? And lol, you say you see shitty movies at your leisure but claim I have bad taste. Stop projecting onto me, bandwagon boi.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL, you "trust the brand", because that Beauty and The Beast remake worked out so well, right? And lol, you say you see shitty movies at your leisure but claim I have bad taste. Stop projecting onto me, bandwagon boi.
I saw that it was ok. I see many films. I saw mortal engines and knew it was going to most likely be ok at best. I see all kinds of films. I make judgments based on the brand, Director, and trailer but I am open minded enough to see the final product if it is in a genre I love fantasy. You need to relax Ivan afford to see everything that comes out and then some.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 01:41 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The Beauty and the Beast remake was good lmao. It stayed very true to the original cartoon.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 02:53 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote