KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Young Justice Season 3

Young Justice Season 3
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I believe its supposed to be available to purchase this week. Defo this Month.

Just checked, it comes out tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Originally posted by Surtur
How much have you seen so far? The latest 3 eps were far superior to the first 3.
only the first four and yeah that 4th was getting good cool

glad to hear it gets even better

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 07:49 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, eps 5 and 6 are excellent and set up some interesting future storylines.

I'm worried about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wolf though, they seem to be hinting something is wrong with him

^The spoiler does not pertain to anything from episodes 5 and 6.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 08:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

yeah said he just lays there. my only qualms is i don't know everyone in every episode but it that makes me want to read more comics

Old Post Jan 14th, 2019 08:24 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I watched the Lobo Clip. I am now done with this series.

Way to heavy on the Tween Anxiety Drama.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2019 07:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...What were you expecting? It's a show about superhero kids/young adults.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 03:57 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am just tired of the Tween Drama Nonsense being the ONLY Way these things can get on "TV".

yeah I know Drama is Cheap but still... I hate Soap Opera in My Comics.

Young Justice is a SOAP OPERA!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 05:21 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A lot of comic-book based stuff is; it's the only way they can show the relationships of the characters.

What was wrong with the Lobo fight though, in particular?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2019 11:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I just find Drama to be very, Very Boring.

As for the "Fight" . It was fine for a standard type of Cartoon Comic Book Fight. Him seeming to actually be allowed to KILL someone kind of impressed me until I learned that Halo is the teams Wolverine Type.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2019 06:52 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's definitely getting better with each episode. I just finished episode 7...it was excellent.

There is the teen stuff, but there is also a lot more death, etc. too in this series.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 09:35 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I just find Drama to be very, Very Boring.

As for the "Fight" . It was fine for a standard type of Cartoon Comic Book Fight. Him seeming to actually be allowed to KILL someone kind of impressed me until I learned that Halo is the teams Wolverine Type.

But you should have known Halo can heal from fatal injuries from the multiple times shes come back from death already. Plasmus burned her to death. She resurrected after she was killed to even discover her powers. Its not a new thing.

Also she's not a "Wolverine" character. She has multiple powers based on her aura color.
Gold - Energy Blasts
Red - Force Fields
Orange - Flight
Purple - Healing(she can heal herself from death)
Green - Multiplication
White - Light Manipulation

Also multiple people have already been killed. Several of them were children. Do you actually watch the show?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2019 11:20 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No... I Do Not Watch The Show. I am not interested in it. That is why I only watched the Lobo Fight. That I WAS Interested in!

And I knew OF HALO from Old Continuity, and I pretty much figured out her powers AFTER She Survived.

Face The Facts Jack. YJ is a DRAMA Show....and just because you put in Sex, Violence and Death don't mean I am automatically going to be Interested in it. I prefer My Sex,Violence and Death be FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Drama tends NOT to be Fun!

That and the DC Streaming service aint really put out anything I feel like paying to watch yet....except for the old Superfriends Toons. That shit I love!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:17 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I agree dc streaming doesn't have enough content to warrant paying out of pocket yet.

TBH I think that I for one get let down going from marvel and dc movies and shows and then to the cartoon. its kind of hard to get into kiddie mode and watch young justice after watching Daredevil or even The Flash for me. I feel like they added the killing in there to be edgy kinda like Titans.

that being said I still enjoy the new season and it is getting better. might be better to binge than watch week to week.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 02:51 PM
Darth Thor

Seen 5 episodes. Have to say kinda disappointed so far this season.

And I loved the previous seasons. Although I do recall S2 also having a slow start.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 04:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
But you should have known Halo can heal from fatal injuries from the multiple times shes come back from death already. Plasmus burned her to death. She resurrected after she was killed to even discover her powers. Its not a new thing.

Also she's not a "Wolverine" character. She has multiple powers based on her aura color.
Gold - Energy Blasts
Red - Force Fields
Orange - Flight
Purple - Healing(she can heal herself from death)
Green - Multiplication
White - Light Manipulation

Also multiple people have already been killed. Several of them were children. Do you actually watch the show?

Hell remember the episode from the first season where the adults and kids get separated into separate dimensions? Any child on an airplane is dead due to the pilot disappearing. Any children who happen to be driving in cars with their parents will be seriously injured or killed when the cars crash, especially if they are on a highway. Any doctor performing emergency surgery on a child would be gone too.

And let's hope no adult was holding a baby while standing at the top of a flight of stairs or something when it happened.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:16 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Surtur
Hell remember the episode from the first season where the adults and kids get separated into separate dimensions? Any child on an airplane is dead due to the pilot disappearing. Any children who happen to be driving in cars with their parents will be seriously injured or killed when the cars crash, especially if they are on a highway. Any doctor performing emergency surgery on a child would be gone too.

And let's hope no adult was holding a baby while standing at the top of a flight of stairs or something when it happened.

Sh!t. Never even thought of that.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:50 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

There was a Justice League episode where the same thing happened. All the adults disappearing.

But the Young Justice one was fun with Shazam travelling between both worlds.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Captain Marvel was the best part about YJ.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 09:52 AM
Darth Thor

^ Shame he wasnt in it very much. Hes honestly the perfect link between the young team and the Justice League proper.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 12:40 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah him kind of getting caught in between both groups before they found out he was really a Little Kid was pretty fun stuff.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 08:16 PM