KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » adult franklin invades oa

adult franklin invades oa
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

When everyone is a troll what happens to the old trolls.

Personally, I think Franklin wins.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 12:11 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Or is it possible that maybe...just maybe...the Celestials weren't attacking the F4 with 'full power' blasts, because they didn't harbor ill-will toward any of them aside from Reed, and therefore weren't trying to kill them initially? I thought it was pretty obvious when the Celestials gave Sue the chance to move away from Reed, instead of just attacking/killing them both without hesitation:
https://i.imgur.com/FxLgesX.jpg

I mean, surely we're not trying to pretend like the blasts Thing, Johnny, and Sue survived were equal in power to the blasts that were harming Galactus and Franklin..?

You mean the "mad" celestials weren't actually mad and showed restraint against Sue who was actually damaging them? So much that three celestials attacked her?

It really doesn't matters what I think but this blatant inserting of your views of how the comic should happen to what actually happened is really annoying.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 12:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They DID show restraint. Look at the scan I posted, ffs. They could have easily attacked/killed Reed and Sue, but gave Sue the chance to walk away first.

They gave Doom the same opportunity:
https://i.imgur.com/HRDyhIu.jpg

Don't start getting salty just because I'm bringing up valid points that conflict with these preconceived, static bubbles you seem place everyone in.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

They DID show restraint. Look at the scan I posted, ffs. They could have easily attacked/killed Reed and Sue, but gave Sue the chance to walk away first.

They gave Doom the same opportunity:
https://i.imgur.com/HRDyhIu.jpg

Don't start getting salty just because I'm bringing up valid points that conflict with these preconceived, static bubbles you seem place everyone in.

Giving ultimatum to someone is now showing restrain apparently.

How lucky for Sue to have three celestials showing restrain here at once.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 12:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by abhilegend
Giving ultimatum to someone is now showing restrain apparently.
Umm, obviously?

As mentioned, the Celestials could have just attacked/killed Sue(and Doom) without hesitation, but they DIDN'T. They gave each of them the change to "move aside and live" first, because they didn't harbor any ill-will toward anyone but Reed(and/or those they deemed to be legitimate threats to their existence, like Galactus and Franklin.)

How lucky for Sue to have three celestials showing restrain here at once.

(please log in to view the image)
So the logical conclusion, iyo, is that the Celestials *must* have been using 'full power' blasts against the F4, right? Those blasts *must* have been equal to the blasts they used against Franklin and Galactus, right? Good lord.

For a point of reference, here's what happens when the Mad Celestials don't show restraint against 'lesser beings':
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

*But note that even in the Council of Reeds' case, the Celestials showed restraint initially and gave them a chance to live. Hence: "Kneel and gain favor/forgiveness."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 01:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Susan Storm has better shields than I thought, thanks Abhi for pointing it out thumb up

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 01:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, his conclusions have been pretty spot on in these threads of late. your own conclusion is faulty though. according to abhi and zop, those celestials are<<planetary level. you know, they are all basically mid heralds. so sue's shields aren't as strong as you might have thought. thumb up

also: giving an ultimatum is showing restraint?? blink

what in the honest to gawd f*** kind of question is that?!? if you're not showing restraint you....don't ask the question. no expression

personally, i think galan has been showing some universal levels of restraint in allowing some of this nonsense to continue. thumb up

and yes, i'm aware that is a lot of emjois in one post. thumb up

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 08:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Umm, obviously?

To you perhaps?
quote:

As mentioned, the Celestials could have just attacked/killed Sue(and Doom) without hesitation, but they DIDN'T. They gave each of them the change to "move aside and live" first, because they didn't harbor any ill-will toward anyone but Reed(and/or those they deemed to be legitimate threats to their existence, like Galactus and Franklin.)

And Sue was protecting Franklin at that moment.
quote:

So the logical conclusion, iyo, is that the Celestials *must* have been using 'full power' blasts against the F4, right? Those blasts *must* have been equal to the blasts they used against Franklin and Galactus, right? Good lord.

If that's what Hickman wrote, that's what he wrote. Whine to him.
quote:

For a point of reference, here's what happens when the Mad Celestials don't show restraint against 'lesser beings':
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

*But note that even in the Council of Reeds' case, the Celestials showed restraint initially and gave them a chance to live. Hence: "Kneel and gain favor/forgiveness."

Right, except the scan where they killed Sue. Oh wait, they didn't.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, his conclusions have been pretty spot on in these threads of late. your own conclusion is faulty though. according to abhi and zop, those celestials are<<planetary level. you know, they are all basically mid heralds. so sue's shields aren't as strong as you might have thought. thumb up

also: giving an ultimatum is showing restraint?? blink

what in the honest to gawd f*** kind of question is that?!? if you're not showing restraint you....don't ask the question. no expression

personally, i think galan has been showing some universal levels of restraint in allowing some of this nonsense to continue. thumb up

and yes, i'm aware that is a lot of emjois in one post. thumb up

laughing out loud

Keep your whining to yourself, will you?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:34 AM
Mindset

Potentially yes. But all of Oa? Not really.
Why not?

He's massively stronger than them.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 06:20 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindset
Why not?

He's massively stronger than them.

Not really.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 08:32 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are the celestial really all that though? Weren't the Avenders hanging with Celestials who killed all other celestials?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 08:51 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Keep your whining to yourself, will you?

stop running away from your own conclusions. mid heralds have broken sue's sue's shields so, based on the 'evidence' you've been relying on, the mad celestials are somewhere in the herald tier, yes?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 01:18 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
stop running away from your own conclusions. mid heralds have broken sue's sue's shields so, based on the 'evidence' you've been relying on, the mad celestials are somewhere in the herald tier, yes?

No

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 02:53 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Really? So how do you explain their inability to break dues shield? Why didn’t they vaporize Ben? You’ve clearly intimated that they weren’t joking back against them so.... how do you explain those showings?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 02:55 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

A high showing for the duo or low showings for the celestials. Although, celestials have a tendency to struggle with Earth heroes.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 02:57 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Ok so you’ve been deliberately using low showings to support your stance. You find this practice acceptable?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 03:13 PM
DarkSaint85

Jesus there are some times you really realise that Leo is a dad laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

leo is going to turn this car around pretty soon.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:22 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud eff you both.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 04:31 PM