KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Casting Too Wide a Net

Casting Too Wide a Net
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Can't say I know what this "T-Series" is, but it seems to have surpassed shitty PDP as the #1 channel on YT.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Can't say I know what this "T-Series" is, but it seems to have surpassed shitty PDP as the #1 channel on YT.
I didn't even hear about it until people were talking about some sort of faceoff. Still not sure what either upload in terms of content?

I only use Youtube for music videos, workout stuff, and Dragon Ball Heroes apparently. Oh yeah, and Rough n Rowdy videos. I don't care what some dude thinks my opinion should be in a video based on something else. I'll watch the odd Joe Rogan video, but that's to laugh at how high he gets.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 11:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

PDP is mostly gaming from what little I know, I've watched 15seconds of him once and he was autistically screaming while playing a video game. That was enough for me; I don't see the appeal. He also seems to do controversial nonsense to shitty acts to be edgy and get kids to subscribe.

Googling: "T-Series, a music and film production company in India that uploads daily Bollywood music videos to its channel."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 11:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hmm... sounds terrible. I knew he did gaming a long time ago, but I thought he had to do something more now... I guess? I'm both surprised T-Series has that many subs, and wondering why it doesn't have more due to all the Indians. Weird.

I have zero understanding of how PDP got that popular though. I can't make sense of it in my brain. Does this make him a huge celebrity or what? What causes someone to watch someone sit there and play games instead of playing the games? What is the visual stimuli there? Does he pull out his cock or something, what is he doing? So many questions, and I can't see any answer intriguing me.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 11:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Nazi jokes... are no different than jokes we've made on Google hangouts, no different than jokes shows like South Park have made, the offense at them is manufactured.

The difference is our Hangout jokes remain in the Hangouts, whereas PewDiePie has a vast following of impressionable children, some of whom already have a similar stance and just got an added motivation to act like asshats because their idol thinks it's OK.
Now, of course PewDiePie doesn't think it's OK, but the damage is done. And it keeps happening over and over again, with him.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nobody gave two shits about those jokes until the wallstreet journal set out to do a hitpiece on Pewdiepie... even though one of the journalists who researched it and did the hitpiece was found to have had a lot of those same kinds of jokes in his tweets. Clearly the wallstreet journal was a self-interested actor rather than a morally interested actor, desperate to damage someone's career for clicks and envious of Pewdiepie's success from the vantage point of their dying industry that can't die soon enough.

Yeah, that journalist is a hypocrite. But you'd think Pewds would be a bit more careful after one incident and, y'know, not play off accidentally promoting a racist YouTube channel as an "oopsie".

Again, this is coming from someone who actually likes the guy. Someone this influential should try and pick his words and jokes more carefully.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 07:52 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only really watch sport and old tv on youtube. As bran says who gives a **** what some other **** says.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 08:26 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I've never even watched a PDP video, or T-Series, but I am subbed to T-Series.

I'm doing my part not worshipping e-celebs and committing mass murder. Do yours racists

I'd guess most of his subscribers do not worship him.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 11:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 05:54 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by dadudemon
DMB, I can't ready the OP. I start to read it and then lose interest. I don't know if it is your writing style or something else.

I gleaned. I want to care because you have good thoughts and posts. You even formatted for short-attention spans like mine.

I've noticed you are a lot more negative/sarcastic than you have been in the past. What's up man?

I agree with MB's post for the most part in that just because you aren't all in on a topic one group is passionate about, it doesn't mean you are an extremist. Unfortunately, that's they way the loudest fools deem people who disagree with them.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 10:58 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by socool8520
I've noticed you are a lot more negative/sarcastic than you have been in the past. What's up man?

That's not true at all. Almost no posts of my are rude or condescending these last few years. Did you forgot how I was in the manga/anime subforum? Were you there when I would be arguing with 5-6 people at once about their unjustified stupid Prequel Star Wars hate?

It's been years since I've been like that on KMC. Every now and then, people are rude and condescending so I respond in kind. And I don't care about hurting feelings.

You're also misreading my comment to DMB. It's 100% serious and sincere. I wanted to read his post but it was just too long, boring, and felt like it wasn't really making any points. I couldn't keep my attention on it. And I wanted him to know I took the time to try to read it. He knows this and multiple people had told him about his posts needing better formatting and conciseness. You can even see in my comment to him that I insult myself for having a short-attention span. So your take on my post to him is fundamentally wrong.

He writes like a Historian. Just droning on and on and on and not getting to the point. Bardock42 said I used to do the same. I think it is a symptom of being in college and having to write paper after paper. Certain degrees require you write extremely thoroughly or hit certain length requirements so it trains your mind to think far too verbose.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 02:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote