KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Assange arrested in London

Assange arrested in London
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Particularly, given the dates, he decided to release.

What's funny, you have Trumpers magically now saying they don't give a shit what happens to Assange (eg Surt) and a not-Trumper like me saying I hope Assange still gets a fair trail and that's not the problem, the problem is me saying that I only lost faith in Assange in 2016 after he showed himself to be biased and a toadie to Russia.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
What's funny, you have Trumpers magically now saying they don't give a shit what happens to Assange (eg Surt) and a not-Trumper like me saying I hope Assange still gets a fair trail and that's not the problem, the problem is me saying that I only lost faith in Assange in 2016 after he showed himself to be biased and a toadie to Russia.
I lost faith in him then too, ti be honest Rob, everyone deserves a fair trial. Trump deserves a fair trial now too.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What have I ever said to imply I care what happens to Julian Assange?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I lost faith in him then too, ti be honest Rob, everyone deserves a fair trial. Trump deserves a fair trial now too.

Agreed, don't care what level of scumbag you are, you deserve a fair trial.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are people saying he doesn't deserve a fair trial?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odd that people only lost faith in Assange once he went after someone they support.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Are people saying he doesn't deserve a fair trial?

You directly implied it with your "I don't care" sentiments towards Assagne, as an example.

Give the man a fair trial.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You directly implied it with your "I don't care" sentiments towards Assagne, as an example.

Give the man a fair trial.

Lol this is a stretch even for you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol this is a stretch even for you.

You said "I give two shits either way" in regards to Assange's situation just the last page, sporto.

While your grammar is shit, it's clear what you meant, you don't care (now).

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You said "I give two shits either way" in regards to Assange's situation just the last page, sporto.

While your grammar is shit, it's clear what you meant, you don't care (now).

It means I don't care if he is found guilty or innocent. It doesn't mean I do not care about due process.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 09:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 10:07 PM
mike brown

When your stance is that you're a neutral player who exposes wrongs regardless of where they stem from, it matters. That was kinda Wikileaks company culture. Now if Assagne had professed himself as a biased player playing for one side and Russian buttboy, no problem.

To your question. Absolutely.

I said I hope he gets a fair trial.
It's ironic that your only criticism seems to be that he wasn't up front about his bias... Since it seems to me that is what you are doing here as well.

Let's be honest... Nobody was unbiased about 2016. Not the media, not the parties, not the public, and not Assange. There were plenty of people hell bent on Trump's destruction... Maybe Assange saw his niche more as going after Hillary and the DNC because of this or maybe he was just trying to help Trump win for whatever reason. Bottom line is some of the info he released helps us scrutinize the corruption in the Democratic party in a way that could be beneficial to the party long term... Or could at the very least benefit under dogs like Sanders short term.

Either way... Are you certain that if he had admitted his bias you would have been ok with said "interference"?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:08 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

I've invited you to show posts of me caring about Julian Assange's welfare.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You have literally on more than one occasion said/shown you don't care about due process. Your varied comments of "just kill them, no need for a trial" or similar on varies people accused of crimes.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have literally on more than one occasion said/shown you don't care about due process. Your varied comments of "just kill them, no need for a trial" or similar on varies people accused of crimes.

Can you please quote me ever saying "no need for a trial".

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Can you please quote me ever saying "no need for a trial".
Lol, really? Here's a fairly recent one:

We can safely assume the one who live streamed it did it. So just put a bullet in his head.

Now do a flip.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 11:41 PM
mike brown

Remember when Chomsky was considered the left wing Jesus?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:10 AM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

The only way Assange is going to the us is of his own free will.

Right now He is in The Queens courts

They're not going to fail to hold him for a full year in her majesty's prison service for skipping bail.

When he's released the statute of limitations will be long past on the two alleged assault claims with no wittnesses and no supporting evidence after 2 criminal investigations in 7 years in Sweden.

J.A. exists outside the reach of any government.

His legal team will keep it that way.

With ridiculous ease.

Last edited by shiv on Apr 18th, 2019 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 01:02 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, really? Here's a fairly recent one:

Now do a flip.
#Gottem

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 04:58 AM