KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rank the Mainline Resident Evil Games

Rank the Mainline Resident Evil Games
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Rank the Mainline Resident Evil Games

Resident Evil 0 (I think it should count), Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, & Resident Evil 7.

I have played many of them but I want to.

Of the ones I played:

1. 4

2. 2

3. 5

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 01:33 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

4, 2, 1, 7, CV (should definitely count), 3, 0, 5, 6

PWNT

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 06:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I didn't play 7 or 0, but otherwise:

RE2 Remake
RE2
RE3
RE1/DC/Remake
RE4
RE: CV
RE6
RE5

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Apr 17th, 2019 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 07:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Only numbered series count.

For example, if we were making an FF list, would you count FFIV: The After-Years, Crisis Core, or the sequels to FFXIII? I wouldn't.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:26 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Also, from what I've heard people put 0 WAYYYY way above 5, and 6 and just barely below 3. With people saying Billy Coen ruined the game for them in a lot of ways.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:31 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Also, from what I've heard people put 0 WAYYYY way above 5, and 6 and just barely below 3. With people saying Billy Coen ruined the game for them in a lot of ways.
That's the first I've heard that. Billy was awesome. He was the original RE badass before Chris started punching boulders or Leon became John Wick. I've been hoping for his return for some time.

Also, CV isn't just a spin off. It was the original RE3 and a direct sequel to RE1 and 2. It moves the story forward more than most of the mainline entries. RE3 was originally actually the spin off and all it really does is tie up Racoon City. Otherwise it didn't really move the story forward. IMO CV should definitely be included with the mainline REs.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:02 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

That's the first I've heard that. Billy was awesome. He was the original RE badass before Chris started punching boulders or Leon became John Wick. I've been hoping for his return for some time.

Also, CV isn't just a spin off. It was the original RE3 and a direct sequel to RE1 and 2. It moves the story forward more than most of the mainline entries. RE3 was originally actually the spin off and all it really does is tie up Racoon City. Otherwise it didn't really move the story forward. IMO CV should definitely be included with the mainline REs.
Alright alright, it counts haha.

I did look it up shortly after and noticed it was that way.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:43 AM
Jmanghan

Most people I've heard is that he's too snarky and flirtatious, generally unlikable and doesn't fit the RE franchise too well, they also cited hating his character design.

TLDR; People think he's a dick and looks dumb.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:47 AM