KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant

h/p DARKSEID vs depowered tyrant
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
When did you see them destroy a universe let alone a flipping solar system? Like I said, hype. The fact that you brought it up without realizing this is something that you should ponder.
Like Darkseid himself was immune to retcon so his pre-crisis feats should count?
When darkseid easily absorbed mordru and owned pre-crisis superboy(That Superboy if not considering later retcon after IC,he was the one who always side with the legion,and he already managed moving his own universe which created by Time trapper) and supergirl in The Great Darkness Saga(this version darkseid was depowered)

Superman destroys John shielding happened in comic,and Johns shielding himself from a star system happened in comic.

Darkseid and Time trapper been stated in the same class was written in black and white in this comic
And Like I said before,This written on comics,I just more believing what comics written rather than just listening other people said on internet(whom obviously not writers)

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 07:10 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Like Darkseid himself was immune to retcon so his pre-crisis feats should count?
When darkseid easily absorbed mordru and owned pre-crisis superboy(That Superboy if not considering later retcon after IC,he was the one who always side with the legion,and he already managed moving his own universe which created by Time trapper) and supergirl in The Great Darkness Saga(this version darkseid was depowered)

Superman destroys John shielding happened in comic,and Johns shielding himself from a star system happened in comic.

Darkseid and Time trapper been stated in the same class was written in black and white in this comic
And Like I said before,This written on comics,I just more believing what comics written rather than just listening other people said on internet(whom obviously not writers)

We know that pre crisis power levels are no longer canon, and have not been canon since the 80's.

This is Hunter Prey Darkseid. This is not Final Crisis Darkseid. You have to stick with the OP posting. Even if your point is relevant, Darkseid has a notorious history of using clones to represent him.

For all we know, Tyrant may be immune to the OE, as he was Galactus' opposite thus becoming a universal essential. Let's stick to what we do know, because making claims like Darkseid would erase Tyrant are baseless.

John, and Superman, and the shields are irrelevant.

Despite Tyrant being pegged a Trans tier, through simple logic we know that this can't be true since Thanos without an Orb of Power was no match for him based on the story, and Thanos at that point in time was low Sky Father level, being able to wage war with Odin a high Sky Father well before his loss of power that you see today.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 07:50 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

We know that pre crisis power levels are no longer canon, and have not been canon since the 80's.

This is Hunter Prey Darkseid. This is not Final Crisis Darkseid. You have to stick with the OP posting. Even if your point is relevant, Darkseid has a notorious history of using clones to represent him.

For all we know, Tyrant may be immune to the OE, as he was Galactus' opposite thus becoming a universal essential. Let's stick to what we do know, because making claims like Darkseid would erase Tyrant are baseless.

John, and Superman, and the shields are irrelevant.

Despite Tyrant being pegged a Trans tier, through simple logic we know that this can't be true since Thanos without an Orb of Power was no match for him based on the story, and Thanos at that point in time was low Sky Father level, being able to wage war with Odin a high Sky Father well before his loss of power that you see today.
Your half points actually is irrelevant to me,Since I'm not familar with marvel,So I never talking about it(Like I never said Darkseid would erase Tyrant.And I never said Thanos throughout my posts in this thread.......Actually,I even doubt this was my first tiime said "Thanos" in kmc.......

And Now I'm confusing what H/P Darkseid means?It mean All event before H/P,Or around H/P time/era(And if so,what exactly time should considering,1990-2000?)

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 07:58 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Your half points actually is irrelevant to me,Since I'm not familar with marvel,So I never talking about it(Like I never said Darkseid would erase Tyrant.And I never said Thanos throughout my posts in this thread.......Actually,I even doubt this was my first tiime said "Thanos" in kmc.......

And Now I'm confusing what H/P Darkseid means?It mean All event before H/P,Or around H/P time/era(And if so,what exactly time should considering,1990-2000?)

No, it means that we are arguing the Darkseid that was used during the Hunt Prey event. Just a suggestion, but perhaps you should read Tyrant's appearances before arguing against him, because you're coming across as being extremely biased, which actually makes your stance on the subject irrelevant tbh.

You can't ignore the Opening Poster's (OP for short) intent.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:06 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

No, it means that we are arguing the Darkseid that was used during the Hunt Prey event. Just a suggestion, but perhaps you should read Tyrant's appearances before arguing against him, because you're coming across as being extremely biased, which actually makes your stance on the subject irrelevant tbh.

You can't ignore the Opening Poster's (OP for short) intent.
But I'm not biased to Tyrant,I just liked Darkseid,So I posting his highlight moments.Like I said before I only familar with DC,So I only could talking about DC part.And when talking about marvel parts,I won't have any comment.
And most important,Even if I want talking about just DC,other forums already dead.....only versus forum have new threads/posts
And according you said only could using H/P event scans.But Galan or phil also not all used H/P event scans.

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm guessing English is not your first language. You aren't a bad poster, but please learn to punctuate properly if you are going to write long posts.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 09:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Incorrect. Even recent titles actually made pre-crisis stories canon again. Ie. Superman rebirth

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:51 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'm guessing English is not your first language. You aren't a bad poster, but please learn to punctuate properly if you are going to write long posts.
Thanks for your advice.And yes,English isnt my first language,
Still trying to learn how to properly writing it.
I can understanding and reading English.But always not good at writing...........

Last edited by qwertyuiop1998 on Apr 22nd, 2019 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 04:06 AM
MrMind

The New Gods are not affected by retcon due to them being outside of orrery of worlds

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 04:16 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Pre Crisis power levels is what I said. Those power levels are no longer canon. Bike chain towing planets, super ventriloquism, etc.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 04:42 AM
DarkSaint85

But the New God's were unaffected by it. There was no balancing of powers.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 06:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I know one thing, Darkseid OB are vastly more powerful than HP Superman's might, more than millions of times more.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 07:58 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for your advice.And yes,English isnt my first language,
Still trying to learn how to properly writing it.
I can understanding and reading English.But always not good at writing...........
First tip after a punctuation mark like a comma or full stop, leave a space. The same is true for colons and semi-colons. It makes everything better. Also for a run on, only use three full stops... Does that make sense? This is my Rosetta stone post to you! And, this is not meant to be a put down or in any way condescending, props for posting in a second language. I talk Arabic well, but I could not post on a forum in it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 12:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Putinbot1
First tip after a punctuation mark like a comma or full stop, leave a space. The same is true for colons and semi-colons. It makes everything better. Also for a run on, only use three full stops... Does that make sense? This is my Rosetta stone post to you! And, this is not meant to be a put down or in any way condescending, props for posting in a second language. I talk Arabic well, but I could not post on a forum in it.
Very helpful, Really Thanks

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 01:38 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But the New God's were unaffected by it. There was no balancing of powers.

Are you understanding what im saying? It's not something that's really up for discussion. They no longer do the Looney tunes power level thing , because it no longer fits with what they are aiming at. Meaning, they've become a bit more realistic with the way that they write fictional stories. We won't see Superman sneezing a solar system away. Come on man, you know this.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 04:30 PM
MrMind

but New Gods were never ridiculous like pre-crisis kryptonians though, they were powerful but not cheesy.

Darkseid has always been powerful pre-crisis, it was not till late 90s and early 00s where he jobbed tremendously

but to say currently new gods do not operate on their pre-crisis level is also false, DCnU Darkseid is every bit as powerful as his pre-crisis self

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 04:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Are you understanding what im saying? It's not something that's really up for discussion. They no longer do the Looney tunes power level thing , because it no longer fits with what they are aiming at. Meaning, they've become a bit more realistic with the way that they write fictional stories. We won't see Superman sneezing a solar system away. Come on man, you know this.

And I don't think you get what I'm saying.

We don't get to arbitrarily assign versions to characters without rulings etc.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 07:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MrMind
but New Gods were never ridiculous like pre-crisis kryptonians though, they were powerful but not cheesy.

Darkseid has always been powerful pre-crisis, it was not till late 90s and early 00s where he jobbed tremendously

but to say currently new gods do not operate on their pre-crisis level is also false, DCnU Darkseid is every bit as powerful as his pre-crisis self

Okay. You and anyone else need to return to the post that I began with DC not using Pre-Crisis power levels any longer to understand fully why it was brought up, because who has the time to argue in circles. We all know that those levels of power no longer exist, not to mention how when they were used in one instance, they were undone in the next. For example, Superman having the power to accidentally sneeze away a solar system but then has trouble with Shaggy Man who was nowhere near those levels of power. DC has calmed down a whole lot these days, and so even if they tapped on a Pre Crisis event, we will never see the ridiculous levels of power that we saw back then, like Superboy towing an entire solar system out of harms way using a bike chain. Please go back and read why I brought this up, because it really isn't worth discussing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 07:25 PM
Stoic
Avenger

There were a few dummy moments thrown in from that era. None escaped that period without being smeared with goofy shit.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 07:26 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre Crisis power levels is what I said. Those power levels are no longer canon. Bike chain towing planets, super ventriloquism, etc.

... why are you lying?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 02:52 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote