KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pick a Game of Thrones character for another member.

Pick a Game of Thrones character for another member.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
laughing out loud

I watched season one of GoT, but I couldn't get into it. It was like watching paint dry.

Are the other season better? Am I missing anything?

My love is for crime fiction and noir — the Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Godfather, Goodfellas, the Public Enemy, Maltese Falcon, etc. Hell, even my favourite sitcom is Night Court.
It's overrated but very good at times, a few episodes have been some of the best TV ever, but you get that episode twice a season. Yeah, I love crime drama best too, my fave tv shows are mainly those you mentioned, the wire and STTOS. I like shit TV like Banshee, Peaky Blinders and early seasons of Dexter too.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Can I add one?
Sure Rob, it's an open thread.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ush (moding) would be Stannis, a strong and strict sense of right and wrong, but can be an awful stern prick at times and also make the clearly wrong decision.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Season 6 was okay...ish. The last 2 eps made up for it. Season 7 was where everyone learned teleportation. Had its moments though

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush (moding) would be Stannis, a strong and strict sense of right and wrong, but can be an awful stern prick at times and also make the clearly wrong decision.
Haha all true.

Eon is Missandei, Greyworm (Surts) weakness.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Season 6 was okay...ish. The last 2 eps made up for it. Season 7 was where everyone learned teleportation. Had its moments though
Did 5 have the Hardhome ep with the battle and Wun Weg or 6? That was decent.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Haha all true.

Eon of Missandrell, Greyworm (Surts) weakness.

laughing out loud You can see it

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

The end of hard home was the best part of season five, and the only good part I can recall actually

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

5 was Arya in Braavos, yeah, remembering now

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly is Dickon Tarly, nobody gives a flying ****.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud You can see it
Lol it doesn't take being Bran Stark to see that lol.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly is Dickon Tarly, nobody gives a flying ****.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurk is Jofre, needs a slap sometimes.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ellimist is Podrick, a poor mans Samwell (DMB)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan is the hound. You never know if he is a good guy or not.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually funny, as The Hound is my favorite character and the Viper is Quan's and we've had some eSlap fights about it long ago

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually funny, as The Hound is my favorite character and the Viper is Quan's and we've had some eSlap fights about it long ago
Haha still the best fight in the show.

Star428 is High Sparrow

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Patient Leech is Ned Stark, honourable to a fault.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tzeentch is Arya far more dangerous than he appears.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:53 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Hmmm.

I'm Sandor. Big. Says ¢unt a lot.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 12:01 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote