KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » New Superhero Movies

New Superhero Movies
Started by: M0vieBuff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
borgasm???
sexy munky

joker, or venom... yep

Last edited by borgasm??? on Jul 18th, 2003 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:30 AM
borgasm??? is currently offline Click here to Send borgasm??? a Private Message Find more posts by borgasm??? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
borgasm???
sexy munky

i still think they should do another movie of the mask; not a jim carrey family movie, but one more like the comics, where the mask is more like an addictive drug, with lethal consequences and bad language and what not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:37 AM
borgasm??? is currently offline Click here to Send borgasm??? a Private Message Find more posts by borgasm??? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

I think in Batman prt5 they should have Micheal Keton as batman again and he fights The Mad-Hatter played by Adam Sandler and the Mad-Hatter clones the Joker played by Jack of course and Mr. J meets Harvey. And how did ipkiss die in the mask comic?

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 10:23 PM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Adam sandler as the Mad hatter??? laughing out loud Well its worth a try. Ipkiss died??? I dont collect the mask comic so i dont really know.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:31 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Batman part 7: Hush the Movie!!!

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 02:02 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Morph
The Flash already had movies and a TV show.

when i was little, i saw that old show, plus the old hulk show. can't remember much, i was so young then after all. well,. that's not all true. i just can make out the parts where they got their powers.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like 2 years ago I heard a rumor that their might be a Batman vs. Superman movie and Josh hartnett was gonna be superman. I haven't heard anything since thank God I might kill myself if Joshieboy is superman

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:25 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

those rumours have been put to sleep. there isn't going to be a batz vs. sup movie. josh didn't want the part of the man of steel. ashton had almost won the role of clark kent. *gags*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:46 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moon_wolf

hey i think lady death is going to be the next super heroine and she has the best plot to her story line but i think all the other characters r great to
late
moon_wolf

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:52 PM
moon_wolf is currently offline Click here to Send moon_wolf a Private Message Find more posts by moon_wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes, she is, but i don't think she ever becomes one. or did she?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:22 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The next comic book movie would have to be The Ultimates or Avengers coz' that's really gonna kick ass. Probably not gonna happen though because of the rights of different companies.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:00 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i don't read that many of the old comics. who are the ultimates?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx

..........got the perfect idea for the next superhero movie...............
they should just let reeves be superman, tie a little cap on the back of his wheel chair and have micheal j fox wheel him around as he shakes uncontrollably, call it superman flies again and at the end of the movie throw reeves off of a building signifying the flies again part, it would be beautifull yet tragic as he slams into the ground, man that movie would make millions and do a fade out with micheal j fox having a seizure on the ground you could even throw in a to be continued on that son of a bit*h PERFECT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 01:50 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

That....is the BEST IDEA I'VE EVER ****ING HEARD!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:15 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moon_wolf

so has anyone got any lady death comics that they still
i have some of the comic cards or has anyone drawn a lady death pic and sent it in whistle whistle

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:34 PM
moon_wolf is currently offline Click here to Send moon_wolf a Private Message Find more posts by moon_wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

They shoould Do and Iron Man with War Machine movie. AND and Green Lantern with Superman movie. And a JLA movie, Those would be the hottest movies ever! EVER!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:52 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

iron man would be bad ass... that's a lot of f***ing fir power... especially with war machine... and i would love to see a live action transformers movie... i'm not saying it's gonna be great, just interesting...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:58 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

ALI LANDRY IS DIANA PRINCE
a. k .a WONDER WOMAN
-----------------------------------
wait for the Wonder Woman movie soon!!!!!

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Dec 4th, 2003 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:46 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

BOPRecruit 16> Have you heard of Ultimate Spider-man or Ultimate X-Men, well the Ultimates are the Ultimate Avengers just called "The Ultimates"

Which by the way would be the freakin coolest movie. The Ultimates is quickly becoming my favorite comic, next to Spidey and Spawn. Hellboy is also a movie now I've already seen a trailer of it on "Coming Attractions" on E! There's also a picture of Hellboy on this site somewhere, it looks bad ass. I've seen a trailer for Punisher in a movie, too. I don't remember which movie it was, but it wasn't that good of a trailer although it got the point across that he's a bad-ass. I think I read somewhere, probably in a Spawn comic, that the next Spawn movie is going to happen.

Has anybody here seen the crappy Fantastic Four movie. It's a B rate movie, if that, that my friend found at a FleeMarket and bought it for his brothers B-day. It's funny as hell production wise, but I think it was made to show that the guy who made it could do it and now he's getting lot's of maney to make the real one. In it the fantastic four fight Dr. Doom and it's the cheesiest thing ever. Find it, watch it. You'll have fun. I have also seen a small Silver Surfer movies. It's a short that was done for the same reason. You don't see the Surfer untill the end, but when you do he actually looked pretty cool. I can't wait for the real one. I saw the Silver Surfer short online so search for it. I'll ask my friend where it is and post it here.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:10 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by DemonicGambit
I know that they're making Punisher into a movie, the poster looks really cool too. Hopefully they won't mess this one up.

I would like to see the Teen Titans or Young Justice with a movie...aw call me a sucker for the understudy of mainstream hero's.

They already made a Punisher movie and i think it starred Dolf Lundren. That guys huge so it worked, but a remake with modern special effects and a different story line would be sweet. Check that....it WILL be sweet.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Dec 4th, 2003 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote