KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor: Love and Thunder
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jamie Alexander wants back in as a Valkyrie's queen

https://www.newsarama.com/46303-jai...nd-thunder.html

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 01:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

hot

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 02:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Anyone knows who the villain might be?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:05 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The villain will be comicsgate.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Jane is going to be Thor now?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:08 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This film is probably still going to inspire a lot of nerd-rage from certain communities. And I am sorry, but the media intentionally throws gas on the fire. For example, I saw some article that headlined how Tessa Thompson doesn't want to "work with men or white people", which obviously sounds racist and sexist. But then you read the article and it's literally just her wanting people to be hired from a more diverse candidate pool, much like other people, including Feige, have said. So, it's just the media stirring up race-baiting garbage, because their businesses are dying and they are scrambling for clicks. Because they also know a lot of people just check headlines and don't read through the entire thing.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 31st, 2019 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:13 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Anyone knows who the villain might be?

fly and his flock

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So Jane is going to be Thor now?

no, portman coming back was a conspiracy. she isn't coming back so no jane thor. the film consists of bro thor crying for 3 hours

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank God, would be a total flop

Old Post Jul 31st, 2019 03:25 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rumor Christian Bale is in talks to join the 4th movie

https://collider.com/christian-bale...d-thunder-cast/

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 04:00 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
Rumor Christian Bale is in talks to join the 4th movie

https://collider.com/christian-bale...d-thunder-cast/

hopefully as beta ray bill

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 04:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's hope Gorr is Bale.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Sounds like he’s playing Cul

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 04:24 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Why would he be playing Cull? He is twice dead and Thor would beat him in seconds anyway.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 04:59 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I can't imagine an MCU without Odin.

I hope the character is recast.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 05:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Impediment

Yeah! Odin scenes are the best.

I hope the MCU makes an Odin Movie one day... You know, with him portraying his true powers and maybe even the Odin Force.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 06:23 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why would he be playing Cull? He is twice dead and Thor would beat him in seconds anyway.

It’s Odin’s evil brother, I’m sure they could write him to be powerful enough to match Thor.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 07:53 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bale will be Beta Ray Bill, imo or Silver Surfer

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 08:01 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

i can’t picture Bale as Surfer, that isn’t really his style. Maybe Bill... But most of the big news sources are saying it looks like he’ll be playing Cul.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 12:29 AM
DeadpoolXXX

a younger odin will probably be shown in a backstory scene. especially with cul and gorr being key players in this

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 01:18 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
i can’t picture Bale as Surfer, that isn’t really his style. Maybe Bill... But most of the big news sources are saying it looks like he’ll be playing Cul.

they wrong lolol

use someone's disney plus account because odin could be in loki's show

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 02:15 AM