KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Crisis on Infinite Earth

Crisis on Infinite Earth
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor Superman.

And did they give Brandon Routh a CGI makeover? He does look jacked compared to Ray Palmer.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 02:37 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
TMNT never used their edged weapons on people in the old cartoon.
Wolverine almost never stabbed anyone in X-Men TAS (he did slash non-humans a fair bit though).
Spider-Man TAS had no guns (almost always lasers), and I think he rarely punched people either though it's been a while.

Yeah, it's dumb.

It was a common thing in the 80's, no killing, probably why the footsoldiers in TMNT were robots, they can be destroyed. The Conan cartoon had him just tap a lizardman with his sword and they would be banished. The Dungeons & Dragons cartoon too, only two of them had deadly weapons, the barbarian kid who just used his club to shatter walls and stuff and the kid with the bow, but it was an energy bow, so he could somehow lasso orcs together instead of killing them with normal arrows. The other kids had passive things, a wizard's hat, a shield, an invisibility cloak and a staff which was used for acrobatics mostly.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 02:03 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He Man never hit anyone either.

Gooseman totally punched desperado's in the jaw all the time though, on Galaxy Rangers.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2019 02:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That cartoon was ahead of its time. thumb up

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Holy f#cking sh!t!!!!!!!

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 01:22 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Wow they actually brought the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: DCEU Flash in .That was great

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 01:23 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I jumped out of my chair.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 01:35 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

These last 2 episodes were really good in my opinion. CW really has delivered on the crossovers...maybe they should have been in charge of the movies as well.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 03:01 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

All DC live action is connected officially.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 03:22 AM
riv6672

Wow you seem super excited!

I won’t catch these last 2 eps till tomorrow probably, but I AM pretty damn stoked.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 03:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I was definitely scratching my head there for a second thinking "Wow, that's really him there?".

Pretty satisfying finale too for the most part. Anti-Monitor gave a fun fight as expected, Oliver left a much more deserving impact than his initial death in part 1 of the crossover, and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: all the main heroes' earths are merged together as one earth now I guess? Cool. Got the Earth Prime reference as well.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 04:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh crap, forgot about this.

Is Batwoman one of the finales? Because that's the only show I still haven't set to dvr, keep forgetting.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 03:25 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by cdtm
Oh crap, forgot about this.

Is Batwoman one of the finales? Because that's the only show I still haven't set to dvr, keep forgetting.

Believe it was Arrow and Legends

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 05:15 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The brandon Routh chrisopher Reeve nod was cool

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 05:35 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Wow they actually brought the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: DCEU Flash in .That was great

My predictions were pretty good this year. My comments regarding both Smallville Clark and a certain other someone came true lol. On page 2 of this thread. Warning, don't actually go there if you haven't watched the eps yet. It's a spoiler now lol.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 05:54 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Watched and enjoyed.
This crossover was worth the years long build up.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 10:00 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I feel like the character who came out best here overall was Lex. He got to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kill his arch-nemesis repeatedly, is now universally (well, almost) loved. And I am calling it now as well. Despite his comments during that speech of his, I wouldn't be surprised if he kept the upgrades he gave himself, but wants to keep it as an ace in the hole for the future.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 01:27 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I feel like the character who came out best here overall was Lex. He got to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kill his arch-nemesis repeatedly, is now universally (well, almost) loved. And I am calling it now as well. Despite his comments during that speech of his, I wouldn't be surprised if he kept the upgrades he gave himself, but wants to keep it as an ace in the hole for the future.

Oh yeah, that knowing wink spoke volumes.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 03:38 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by riv6672
Watched and enjoyed.
This crossover was worth the years long build up.
I jumped out of my seat when DCEU Flash showed up and got goosebumps when the Super Friends theme played at the end with a shot of the Hall of Justice. That sh!t was epic.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 11:55 PM
riv6672

I liked how earth 96 Supes’ S Shield is red and yellow again, now.
Seems encountering the main characters had some effect on him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 10:21 AM