KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Average Galactus

Superboy Prime vs Average Galactus
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They simply went out"

The stars dissappeared, blatantly stated.

YOU can interpret it however you want, but I'M going with what comic specifically says. point blank period.

ah here come the insults again laughing out loud Imagine coming on once a month to still be salty about another dude. Im not one of those dudes that go back n forth, go take it up with someone else that cares enough about you. If you want the comic issue, let me know. everything else is irrelevant

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 04:49 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
"They simply went out"

YOU can interpret it however you want, but I'M going with what comic specifically says. point blank period.

ah here come the insults again laughing out loud Imagine coming on once a month to still be salty about another dude. Im not one of those dudes that go back n forth, go take it up with someone else that cares enough about you. If you want the comic issue, let me know. everything else is irrelevant

They didn't explode by his mere presence. Why lie and then whine when called upon it.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 04:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

"They simply went out"

Let's ignore the "mere presence" claim for the time being, even though you're wrong. You said the stars exploded.

Galactus mere presence caused 2 stars to explode

Your scan says they did NOT explode(emphasis mine).

(please log in to view the image)

Let me go ahead and post it at full size for you.

"Two stars went out. They didn't explode."

You can't even convede something so blatantly obvious, you're still defending it, then you accused ME of being wrong on how I interpret things when you think someone saying stars didn't explode means they exploded by his mere presence.

I'm not insulting. I'm legitimately asking you. If you are autistic, I'll try to be nicer because you can't help it. But it's easy for you to chalk it up to me "being salty." But tell me again where the stars exploded?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:00 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus mere presence caused 2 stars to explode

Is that supposed to be impressive..?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:33 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by panthergod
Is that supposed to be impressive..?

Darkseid being removed from his proper place in time caused the time stream to collapse. Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus confirmed. And you could argue it was Darkseid before he killed all those pantheons and took their power.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:48 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
You said something different. Anyway, a few GLs stopped a galaxy busting explosion. Prime tore through a 300 mile thick wall created by entirety of the corps.

There you go for space cheese.

Show me how durable was the wall

Prime has never beaten anybody without being amped on Galan's level.

Galan has way too many options, absorb prime's entire solar energy, mind fk him, transmute him, he's on a completely different level. most of the hax galan has operates far above herald levels which prime has never shown resistance to

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:54 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Galan has way too many options, absorb prime's entire solar energy, mind fk him, transmute him, he's on a completely different level. most of the hax galan has operates far above herald levels which prime has never shown resistance to

So, did those stars explode or nah?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:55 AM
DarkSaint85

'Agree to disagree' - Alberto, 2019.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:57 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It was more durable than the bubble which stopped a galaxy busting attack.
quote:

He oneshot killed Kinetix who had the magic of an entire universe inside her.
quote:

Or Prime just punches him out.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 06:34 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

...Because he drained the energy of the star snuffing them out....
obvious, like common sense lmao. You can interpret it wrongly if you want though.

Are you retarded?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:43 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They simply went out"

It doesn’t say they exploded, point blank period.

How are you even allowed to post here anymore, you seriously just lied about a scan you posted, then said it said so when it didn’t, you must be one step away from stupid.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 07:46 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diesldude
SB powers through Galactus attacks and punches him to death.
Kills him to death, agreed thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:12 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

unlike the 2 stars, your argument literally exploded in your face. What do you have to say about that? This is more proof you don’t even read the scans you post. People should bookmark this thread and bring it up if he ever accuses anyone else about not reading their scans.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 08:25 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bookmarked, my guess now is he will either leave this thread in shame or ignore his own evidence based on his lies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:12 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Bookmarked, my guess now is he will either leave this thread in shame or ignore his own evidence based on his lies.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:46 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I like how this thread went from
“‘Mere presence made 2 stars explode”

To
“They got sniffed out because he drained them”

All it’s missing is
Agree to disagree lmao

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 01:15 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

And like carter he has this superiority complex completely oblivious to how poorly he's doing. Again like carter, he must have such a high opinion of himself from a childhood of participation trophies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 01:48 PM
Stoic
Avenger

But Abhi. Honest question here, what resistance did Superboy have to telepathic domination, and energy depleting assaults? What stops Galactus from doing this to him? Is it at all possible?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 01:53 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Stoic
But Abhi. Honest question here, what resistance did Superboy have to telepathic domination, and energy depleting assaults? What stops Galactus from doing this to him? Is it at all possible?

Honestly, not explored with him but his only weakness was red sunlight. Nothing else bothered him much. He even had black Lantern ring explode by too much emotions and willpower.

He was a plot device TBH, thinking Galactus can't lose to him is overselling Galactus given his history.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 02:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

"killed kinetix who had the magic of an entire universe inside her"

What does that even mean... laughing out loud

I didn't ask you to scale, I asked you to quantify the thick wall. What did it withstand in the comic, or should we assume everything is galaxy level if it's created by the Guardians?

Galatus doesn't flinch from several heralds attacking him

Galactus could Blink earths heroes out of Existence:

On another occasion, Galactus was going to Absorb the Phoenix Force, killing all life in the Universe. But choose to spare it, as it is apart of the balance of life

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 02:05 PM