KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs Justice League

Magneto vs Justice League
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Batman explained that Wally would Die if he ever absorbed too much power at one time, as his human body can only take so much.

The Speed Force is Infinite. How much of it is Usable at One Time is Not Infinite.

Wally killed Cobalt Blue by overloading him with infinite energy.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'll just amp him then

I've never seen BASE Supes resisted and/or countered the level of High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux that a NON-WEAKENED Mags can do

When ATOMS VIBRATE, the electrons reach an EXCITED energy state and begin to MOVE FASTER. The very MOVEMENT of Electrons generates MAGNETIC FIELDS. Thus, when Supes and or Flash VIBRATES, he's actually GENERATING numerous MAGNETIC FIELDS. Thus, Mags can HAX those Magnetic Fields to counter Vibration based Phasing lol

something that is taught even in REAL LIFE Physics as well as Electronics Engineering:
(please log in to view the image)

@Abhi, Mags actually PERMANENTLY altered Earth's Magnetosphere to such an extent that ANY Psionic Based TP and/or TP hax powers are reduced in effective range by 3 levels.:

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:56 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Also Kyle once stated DR Polaris could create magnetic waves that could affect entire solar system gravity stasis
https://postimg.cc/CBv6LHbG

Dr. Polaris used BOTH Prep AND Tech to do feats that were > than even Half-Planet level. For example, when he haxed the "Magnetic Heart" of the Universe, he used PREP and TECH to do that feat. Base Dr. Polaris is NOWHERE NEAR the same level of power and skill as a Non-Weakened Mags.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:57 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is from Flash (2016) #65. Notice that Flash (Barry) uses his Vibration power to GENERATE a STATIC CHARGE strong enough to restart that girl's heart. That's part of his Lightning Effect. Even in REAL LIFE, Magnetic Induction can be used to reduce and/or amplify a STATIC CHARGE.:

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 10:59 PM
NemeBro

For goodness sakes Rebirth Supes was recently ko'ed by ww2 mortal shells lmao
When?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Three pages and not one posted Magneto feat. Smh such a bait and switch

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

@smurph

Superman's healing Factor is a direct result of his cells being charged by yellow sun radiation. Magneto's control over radiation includes sunlight. Meaning he cannot only weaken Superman but stop him from gaining more energy (yes I know Superman has spent days in the Earth's core before but he wasn't being drained simply cut off from his source of energy and running off reserves) Superman could quite possibly have to deal with both in this fight especially since Magneto can see radiation on a Quantum level so he wouldn't notice Superman's body absorbing it. I don't see brute force beating Magneto when it hasn't in the past. I think that they can win but it will be with everyone else distracting Magneto while Cyborg hides for enough away and and make some type of magnetic field dampener so they can get pass his force field.
Each line of argument that you've made re: Magneto v Flash or Magneto v Superman shows, at best, that Magneto could theoretically harm either of them. And nobody is going to disagree with that. But I said Magneto would be helpless against them, which he would be.

Magneto just doesn't have the track record to show that he can reliably defend against speedsters of that caliber, who can bypass his shields.

Flash and Superman both have the feats to show that they can bypass his shields, and are both beyond the speed of anybody that Magneto has ever(?) gone up against.

Conversely, your argument that "I don't see brute force beating Magneto when it hasn't in the past" is just a no limits fallacy. Are you saying that no fist, however strong, can knock Magneto the f*ck out?

If not, what's the threshold? I guess you think it's somewhere past Superman, or an IMP. We know that brute force *can* get through Magneto's shields -- you could argue that those appearances aren't from *peak Magneto*, but if so, how much stronger are these shields? I'd wager not strong enough to withstand Superman.

Flash or Superman win 1-on-1, and a team setting makes this a stomp.

That said, I do tend to think that ~peak Magneto~ could take the other four (WW, Cyborg, Aquaman, Batman) if he started with shields up.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 12:22 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It'll just amp him then

I've never seen BASE Supes resisted and/or countered the level of High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux that a NON-WEAKENED Mags can do

When ATOMS VIBRATE, the electrons reach an EXCITED energy state and begin to MOVE FASTER. The very MOVEMENT of Electrons generates MAGNETIC FIELDS. Thus, when Supes and or Flash VIBRATES, he's actually GENERATING numerous MAGNETIC FIELDS. Thus, Mags can HAX those Magnetic Fields to counter Vibration based Phasing lol

something that is taught even in REAL LIFE Physics as well as Electronics Engineering:

@Abhi, Mags actually PERMANENTLY altered Earth's Magnetosphere to such an extent that ANY Psionic Based TP and/or TP hax powers are reduced in effective range by 3 levels.:

Wut?
Dr. Polaris used BOTH Prep AND Tech to do feats that were > than even Half-Planet level. For example, when he haxed the "Magnetic Heart" of the Universe, he used PREP and TECH to do that feat. Base Dr. Polaris is NOWHERE NEAR the same level of power and skill as a Non-Weakened Mags.

Nonsense.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:44 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?
Nonsense.

It is nonsense, he's never done so without being amped

I can't see Superman punching through Mags shield tbh, unless you have a scan of superman punching through stuff like that

Erik Can induce seizures, strokes, amnesia ND paralysis. You think Supes or the JL members can resist all of that?

Magneto can bypass superman durability via ferrofluid if he just doesn't **** all their iron in them and can ionize the air around them

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 11:56 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smurph
Each line of argument that you've made re: Magneto v Flash or Magneto v Superman shows, at best, that Magneto could theoretically harm either of them. And nobody is going to disagree with that. But I said Magneto would be helpless against them, which he would be.

Magneto just doesn't have the track record to show that he can reliably defend against speedsters of that caliber, who can bypass his shields.

Flash and Superman both have the feats to show that they can bypass his shields, and are both beyond the speed of anybody that Magneto has ever(?) gone up against.

Conversely, your argument that "I don't see brute force beating Magneto when it hasn't in the past" is just a no limits fallacy. Are you saying that no fist, however strong, can knock Magneto the f*ck out?

If not, what's the threshold? I guess you think it's somewhere past Superman, or an IMP. We know that brute force *can* get through Magneto's shields -- you could argue that those appearances aren't from *peak Magneto*, but if so, how much stronger are these shields? I'd wager not strong enough to withstand Superman.

Flash or Superman win 1-on-1, and a team setting makes this a stomp.

That said, I do tend to think that ~peak Magneto~ could take the other four (WW, Cyborg, Aquaman, Batman) if he started with shields up.

I can't see Superman punching through Mags shield tbh, unless you have a scan of superman punching through stuff like that

Erik Can induce seizures, strokes, amnesia ND paralysis. You think Supes or the JL members can resist all of that?

Magneto can bypass superman durability via ferrofluid if he just doesn't **** all their iron in them and can ionize the air around them

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 12:00 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Magneto has never done so, period.
quote:

What, forcefields? Dude destroys GL shields all the time.

Havok has blasted through Magneto's shields at full power.
quote:

Nonsense. He couldn't do anything like that to a random mutant whose only power was invulnerablity. He's going to do **** all to Superman.

Last edited by abhilegend on Oct 19th, 2019 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magneto has never done so, period.

What, forcefields? Dude destroys GL shields all the time.

Havok has blasted through Magneto's shields at full power.

Nonsense. He couldn't do anything like that to a random mutant whose only power was invulnerablity. He's going to do **** all to Superman.

You didn't see where I showed you mags doing so?

Why don't you post Polaris doing doing above half planetary feats without prepping or being amped, I'll wait

Who was that guy with invulnerability that Mags couldn't affect?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:48 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You didn't see where I showed you mags doing so?

No.
quote:

Why don't you post Polaris doing doing above half planetary feats without prepping or being amped, I'll wait

Normal Polaris got stomped by Kyle and Cyborg. You're using an amped Polaris feats to suggest Magneto could do it.

Why would I put normal Polaris here?
quote:

Who was that guy with invulnerability that Mags couldn't affect?

Just posted the scan.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:51 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know what Abhi ... Here's the evidence you just might like that Supes is vulnerable to high Intensity Magnetic Field

From Adventures of Superman Vol.1 #424 pg 10.

Superman confirms that his super-strength couldn't even "crack" that High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux. Also, Emil CONFIRMS that the tech uses Magnetic Waves (aka Magnetic Field Flux).:

#425 pg 13. Emil uses that tech to contain Supe's fight w/ that machine.:

pg 14. Supes CONFIRMS that the High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux is DRAINING his Super-Strength.:

pg 22. Supes gets so drained by repeated contact and even prolonged repeated contact w/ the High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux that he is KO'd by an explosion that was building level at most.:

^, ^^, ^^^. ^^^^. As we cam ALL see, Supes is vulnerable to getting drained by High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux.

What makes him vulnerable to this? It's the fact that Kryptonian Physiology is fueled by the Photoelectric Effect. Even in Real Life, High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux can disrupt and/or reverse (aka drain) the Photoelectric Effect. It's why you NEVER want to store X-Ray Imaging Plates ANYWHERE NEAR an MRI chamber. Just being inside that chamber when the MRI scanner is active can erase the magnetic strips on bank cards. It's something that's taught to Radiology Students halfway through the 1st year of Radiology School.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 02:54 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You know what Abhi ... Here's the evidence you just might like that Supes is vulnerable to high Intensity Magnetic Field

From Adventures of Superman Vol.1 #424 pg 10.

Superman confirms that his super-strength couldn't even "crack" that High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux. Also, Emil CONFIRMS that the tech uses Magnetic Waves (aka Magnetic Field Flux).:

#425 pg 13. Emil uses that tech to contain Supe's fight w/ that machine.:

pg 14. Supes CONFIRMS that the High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux is DRAINING his Super-Strength.:

pg 22. Supes gets so drained by repeated contact and even prolonged repeated contact w/ the High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux that he is KO'd by an explosion that was building level at most.:

^, ^^, ^^^. ^^^^. As we cam ALL see, Supes is vulnerable to getting drained by High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux.

You're using a version of Superman who was struggling to lift 80 tons of rubble of his back and got electrocuted by 50000 volt electricity here.

Stop trolling.
quote:

What makes him vulnerable to this? It's the fact that Kryptonian Physiology is fueled by the Photoelectric Effect. Even in Real Life, High Intensity Magnetic Field Flux can disrupt and/or reverse (aka drain) the Photoelectric Effect. It's why you NEVER want to store X-Ray Imaging Plates ANYWHERE NEAR an MRI chamber. Just being inside that chamber when the MRI scanner is active can erase the magnetic strips on bank cards. It's something that's taught to Radiology Students halfway through the 1st year of Radiology School.

If only that was the case, Superman would die just going inside the sun because sun has a magnetic field even more powerful than Earth.

Stop this nonsense. Magneto is not beating Superman.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're using a version of Superman who was struggling to lift 80 tons of rubble of his back and got electrocuted by 50000 volt electricity here.

Stop trolling.

If only that was the case, Superman would die just going inside the sun because sun has a magnetic field even more powerful than Earth.

Stop this nonsense. Magneto is not beating Superman.

"He controls the electromagnetic spectrum... Which even photons must yield"

So the implications of this against superman are quite..... Profound.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:39 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's traces of metal virtually everywhere. From the blood to the air itself. Whether or not superman realised it metal will be flowing through his body. Keep in mind as a child he did Ofcourse eat human food and drink water.

Flash's suit is composed of metal, he's done for

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 03:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

"He controls the electromagnetic spectrum... Which even photons must yield"

So the implications of this against superman are quite..... Profound.

That was literally an illusion planted by Jean in Magneto's mind.

Stop trolling.
There's traces of metal virtually everywhere. From the blood to the air itself. Whether or not superman realised it metal will be flowing through his body. Keep in mind as a child he did Ofcourse eat human food and drink water.

Flash's suit is composed of metal, he's done for

Before or after Flash blitzes him to death?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:47 PM
carver9

Wish you stop mentioning the sun. It empowers him. When he isnt even in the sun, close to it, it makes him more powerful.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

His shields are up already and your talking about blitzing... are you serious?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 04:53 PM