KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman v Thor vs Hulk *Top Tier Comparison*

Superman v Thor vs Hulk *Top Tier Comparison*
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

That Doomsday and Superman scan is terrible by the way. Humans were there watching the entire fight. Metas couldnt even stands was flying off, and couldnt even move through the force of Onslaught and Hulk fight. Big difference.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 03:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
That Doomsday and Superman scan is terrible by the way. Humans were there watching the entire fight. Metas couldnt even stands was flying off, and couldnt even move through the force of Onslaught and Hulk fight. Big difference.

Humans were watching hulk fight as well.

Due to a psychic cyclone carter. Not due to any punches by Hulk. Those only shattered windows for a few miles.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 03:30 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is to your other post: The scan outright say Hulk was generating enough power that EVERYONE had fear in their hearts minus Onslaught. Are you ok?

Are you? It wasn't Hulk's power, it was actually Onslaught punching Hulk.
quote:

And he was creating shockwaves and atomic leashing power that was felt for miles. Get out of your feelings. Lol at you only seeing glass shattering by the way. Show me Superman output of power having people thinking the world is about to end and putting fear in EVERYONE? Doesnt happen. They sent Wonder Woman to take care of an unleashed Superman.

LOL @ glass shattering for a few miles being reason for fear.

Superman was brought in to stop a rampaging Spectre.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

quote:

Lol at Green Lanterns. Show me them unleashing power equal to Franklin's which is something that Onslaught did.

Where did he do that?
quote:

Apocalypse also said he was creating wreckage across the Universe.

Due to siphoning mental energy. Not because of his powers.
quote:

Lol... on panel evidence isnt nonsense. It outright states Onslaught had possession of EVERYONE THAT IS WITHIN HIM full power. If this was Superman, you would accept it. Especially looking at those terrible, outright ridiculous scans you post consistently, scratching for fts. We have on panel proof that Onslaught had access to that power. Denial is your best friend.

Having access and using it are two different things. Where did he use reality warping on Hulk?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 03:39 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Are you? It wasn't Hulk's power, it was actually Onslaught punching Hulk.

LOL @ glass shattering for a few miles being reason for fear.

Superman was brought in to stop a rampaging Spectre.

Where did he do that?

Due to siphoning mental energy. Not because of his powers.

Having access and using it are two different things. Where did he use reality warping on Hulk?

It was stated on panel that it was Hulk power that did what I said in my post. Read the scan.

Who said glass shattering was the ONLY reason? Are you reading part of my statements because if so, I need to stop replying to you. Reread what I said.

The scan that I posted outright tells us that he was using all of their combined power and he was able to use it to their peak. Are you drunk? Read the scan again...

https://m.imgur.com/gStDjPX

Show me Superman stopping Spectre. Trying to see why you mentioned that. Scan please.

He still caused wreckage across the Universe, lol, something that Charles have as of yet to perform and per the scan above, he had full access to Charles power as well.

If he have access to it, he have access to that power. Just because he didnt destroy everything doesnt mean he didnt have complete control of that power. You post scans all of the time trying to justify a person's power. DCNU Doomsday did nothing but you boast about him, consistently. You just boasted about Superman "supposedly" beating a Universal Eclipso that doesnt even have a single ft while in that body. You are the most picking and choosing person on KMC. I need to hand make you a plaque because you deserve it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 04:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It was stated on panel that it was Hulk power that did what I said in my post. Read the scan.

Where? In the panel, Onslaught is punching Hulk.
quote:

Who said glass shattering was the ONLY reason? Are you reading part of my statements because if so, I need to stop replying to you. Reread what I said.

Sure, go ahead.
quote:

The scan that I posted outright tells us that he was using all of their combined power and he was able to use it to their peak. Are you drunk? Read the scan again...

https://m.imgur.com/gStDjPX

So you're telling us that all of that power was shielded by Sue and Cable?

quote:

Show me Superman stopping Spectre. Trying to see why you mentioned that. Scan please.

Why? Hulk didn't stop Onslaught. And neither did he fight heroes in Civil War II.

quote:

He still caused wreckage across the Universe, lol, something that Charles have as of yet to perform and per the scan above, he had full access to Charles power as well.

He didn't cause shit dude. Are you dyslexic?

Charlie Xavier? OMG, so strong, eh?
quote:

If he have access to it, he have access to that power. Just because he didnt destroy everything doesnt mean he didnt have complete control of that power. You post scans all of the time trying to justify a person's power. DCNU Doomsday did nothing but you boast about him, consistently. You just boasted about Superman "supposedly" beating a Universal Eclipso that doesnt even have a single ft while in that body. You are the most picking and choosing person on KMC. I need to hand make you a plaque because you deserve it.

So, what strength feat does Onslaught has. And child Franklin for that matter?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 06:35 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

there’s nothing that was shown to suggest Onslaught had universal power.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 24th, 2019 09:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Where? In the panel, Onslaught is punching Hulk.

Sure, go ahead.

So you're telling us that all of that power was shielded by Sue and Cable?

Why? Hulk didn't stop Onslaught. And neither did he fight heroes in Civil War II.

He didn't cause shit dude. Are you dyslexic?

Charlie Xavier? OMG, so strong, eh?

So, what strength feat does Onslaught has. And child Franklin for that matter?

I showed you where. Why are you trying to get me to repeat things I've already mentioned? Keep up.

Susan shields have damaged Celestials. Ifanything, her temporarily saving them is a high end ft. Ya know, like a GL containing Imperiex detonation. Didnt see you arguing against that.

Lol... he physically crushed him. Onslaught admits this as soon as he showed up in his energy form. Hulk turned him into dust.

Reread the scan.

Are you delusional. I mentioned Charles Xavier because Onslaught had HIS power. He was tapping into that power far better than Charles. Get it?

Onslaught at the beginning of his power level overpowered Juggernaut. Not only did he over power Juggernaut which sent him flying across states, he pinched his chest clean open snatching the gem out of Juggernaut. That's FAR above Herald level. This was before he was amplified with Nate Grey and Franklin power.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:33 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I showed you where. Why are you trying to get me to repeat things I've already mentioned? Keep up.

Where did you do that, troll?
quote:

Susan shields have damaged Celestials. Ifanything, her temporarily saving them is a high end ft. Ya know, like a GL containing Imperiex detonation. Didnt see you arguing against that.

Sue is literally Kryptonite for Celestials.

Haha, because that was really big bang by Onslaught?
quote:

Lol... he physically crushed him. Onslaught admits this as soon as he showed up in his energy form. Hulk turned him into dust.

It was just his armor, just prove how durable it was.
quote:

Reread the scan.

Did. Nothing you said was mentioned there.
quote:

Are you delusional. I mentioned Charles Xavier because Onslaught had HIS power. He was tapping into that power far better than Charles. Get it?

How was Onslaught tapping into that power better than Charlie?
quote:

Onslaught at the beginning of his power level overpowered Juggernaut. Not only did he over power Juggernaut which sent him flying across states, he pinched his chest clean open snatching the gem out of Juggernaut. That's FAR above Herald level. This was before he was amplified with Nate Grey and Franklin power.

That was done magnetically. Not by physical strength. Physically Reed Richards was going toe to toe with him at that point.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:31 AM
carver9

Where did you do that, troll?

Sue is literally Kryptonite for Celestials.

Haha, because that was really big bang by Onslaught?

It was just his armor, just prove how durable it was.

Did. Nothing you said was mentioned there.

How was Onslaught tapping into that power better than Charlie?

That was done magnetically. Not by physical strength. Physically Reed Richards was going toe to toe with him at that point.

Already showed you. Go back and reread my posts, troll.

Lol... didnt she also shield her and the Fantastic 4 crew from an attack from the mad Celestials. Her shields are insane. I'm sure I can find more showings if I want.

No one jumped in to fight Onslaught in that form because they all knew they couldnt stop him. Hulk was literally the only being on Earth that was strong enough to tackle Onslaught. Again, NO ONE on Earth had the power to do anything to Onslaught during that moment. This shows how powerful Hulk is, nothing against Onslaught disability. You dont say these things about Superman showings. World Forger doesnt have a single durability ft, not one, and you tend to praise Superman knocking him over. Troll!!!

So the scan didnt say Onslaught had possession of all of their powers? You're either hating at this point, acting ignorant or you are an obvious troll. Choose one.

Show me Charles mind raping Juggernaut through his helmet. That's just one of the many. Show me that and we can proceed.

That was done magnetically? Show me. We literally see him palming Juggernaut like a child, using his hand, pinching a hole clean in his chest. Are you saying he magnetically augmented his strength?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 11:59 AM
DarkSaint85

Psylocke has mindraped Juggy through his helmet

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 12:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Already showed you. Go back and reread my posts, troll.

Why don't you post that here, troll?
quote:

Lol... didnt she also shield her and the Fantastic 4 crew from an attack from the mad Celestials. Her shields are insane. I'm sure I can find more showings if I want.

Like I said, literally Kryptonite.
quote:

No one jumped in to fight Onslaught in that form because they all knew they couldnt stop him. Hulk was literally the only being on Earth that was strong enough to tackle Onslaught. Again, NO ONE on Earth had the power to do anything to Onslaught during that moment. This shows how powerful Hulk is, nothing against Onslaught disability. You dont say these things about Superman showings. World Forger doesnt have a single durability ft, not one, and you tend to praise Superman knocking him over. Troll!!!

World Forger creates multiverses. Onslaught created a small sun.

What are the durability feats of Onslaught if it was so impressive?

quote:

So the scan didnt say Onslaught had possession of all of their powers? You're either hating at this point, acting ignorant or you are an obvious troll. Choose one.

Power, yes. He didn't use those powers to amp his strength or durability.
quote:

Show me Charles mind raping Juggernaut through his helmet. That's just one of the many. Show me that and we can proceed.

Why? Charlie goes easy on his brother. Even Jean and Psylocke has done so and Jean broke Onslaught mental blocks on Juggernaut.
quote:

That was done magnetically? Show me. We literally see him palming Juggernaut like a child, using his hand, pinching a hole clean in his chest. Are you saying he magnetically augmented his strength?

That was actually done by Magik just recently. Ripped the gem out of his chest.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 01:29 PM