KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Chicago's School system broken?

Is Chicago's School system broken?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Source for this? Wasn't aware gangbangers were so political in their shootings.

While their shootings are more than likely not politically motivated the VAST majority of shootings are from "gangbangers." Politically motived shootings get far more hype but realistically are such a small threat its ridiculous to even present them statistically.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Source for this? Wasn't aware gangbangers were so political in their shootings.

Gaslighting.

More gaslighting.

Distraction from original point.

I could see the point about incels, since many tend to be "basement dwelling neck beards" that fancy themselves libertarians.

Libertarians are most definitely anti-Trump, in my experience.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You're aware that the vast majority of people from those areas aren't gangsters, right?

*Areas are overwhelmingly Democrats
*Gang activity in those ares is overwhelmingly local by local residents

You have a very difficult point to prove. If you'd like to prove that gangsters are even a simple majority Trumpers, be my guest.

Do you have any evidence that gangsters are weirdly opposite of their fellow residents? Do you have evidence that bad guys are a simple majority pro-Trump?

smile smile smile smile

Teehee

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
*Areas are overwhelmingly Democrats
*Gang activity in those ares is overwhelmingly local by local residents

You have a very difficult point to prove. If you'd like to prove that gangsters are even a simple majority Trumpers, be my guest.

Do you have any evidence that gangsters are weirdly opposite of their fellow residents? Do you have evidence that bad guys are a simple majority pro-Trump?

smile smile smile smile

Teehee

You're making incorrect assumptions again.

If you're going to show that gangsters overwhelmingly vote democrat, first you have to show that the majority of those gangsters even vote at all.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:39 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I'll even give you a starting point. Look up the stats for the average age of gang members in the US.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:54 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll even give you a starting point. Look up the stats for the average age of gang members in the US.
oh my!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 03:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

If you're going to show that gangsters overwhelmingly vote democrat, first you have to show that the majority of those gangsters even vote at all.

Why do they have to vote? They could be overwhelmingly democrats in their thoughts/beliefs/convictions and never vote.

That's similar to saying to prove someone is Christian you need to prove they go to church.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:01 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not so fast with the strawman goalpost moving, my friend.

Not talking about voting, talking about being Trumpers or Democrats. wink

And I've proven that they are overwhelmingly Democrats. My job is done. It is now up to you to prove your assumption which is gangsters are significantly different from the places that they live. Meaning, you wish to prove that they are statistical outliers and do not show up in the data at the view I am presenting.

And I'm ready for you to make that case. Please present your evidence for your assumption. Where is it?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Not so fast with the strawman goalpost moving, my friend.

Not talking about voting, talking about being Trumpers or Democrats. wink

And I've proven that they are overwhelmingly Democrats. My job is done. It is now up to you to prove your assumption which is gangsters are significantly different from the places that they live. Meaning, you wish to prove that they are statistical outliers and do not show up in the data at the view I am presenting.

And I'm ready for you to make that case. Please present your evidence for your assumption. Where is it?

So you're going on, how do lots of KMC posters put it?

Fee-fees

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:08 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Catch me up here:

Why is there even a debate trying to pigeonhole Gang Bangers into the left or right?

I mean, personally, I'd take the very bigoted stance that a gang of minorities certainly wouldn't be pro Trump, much less pro Republican, because, come on.

Why would any group of young, angry minorities (Notwithstanding notable exceptions) back a party or person associated with old white guys who support the KKK and child molesting priests? (Or so the perception of the Cons goes)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So you're going on, how do lots of KMC posters put it?

Fee-fees

So you can't prove your point and only can go by how you feel about your fact-contradicting assumptions?

smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 05:01 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Catch me up here:

Why is there even a debate trying to pigeonhole Gang Bangers into the left or right?

I mean, personally, I'd take the very bigoted stance that a gang of minorities certainly wouldn't be pro Trump, much less pro Republican, because, come on.

Why would any group of young, angry minorities (Notwithstanding notable exceptions) back a party or person associated with old white guys who support the KKK and child molesting priests? (Or so the perception of the Cons goes)

Democrats do not want to be associated with the idea that almost all violent offenders who register to vote, register as Democrats.

smile

Dammit, I just revealed my hand. The game is up, I guess.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 05:03 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

So you can't prove your point and only can go by how you feel about your fact-contradicting assumptions?

smile

You use a heat map to prove your point. A heat map based on polling data.

So apparently you can use actual voting records but when I do it that's somehow moving the goalposts.

So let's use data.

30% of gang members are not old enough to vote.

Between black and Latino populations in the 2016 election there was an approximately 53% turn out of eligible voters.

So 53% of your remaining 70% is 37.1%

So even if gangsters 100% mirror the population and 100% of those that voted, voted Democrat, that's still not a majority of gang members voting Democrat.

That's before we eliminate which % of those gang members are in prison or have felonies making even more of them ineligible to vote.

But hey, they "feel" Democrat... according to you and based on nothing.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 05:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit people really seem to wanna do anything they can to try to say it is the right doing most of the shootings in this country. Sad, but wrong. Deal with it.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 06:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Did Jaden say that?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 07:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he didn't then it doesn't apply to him.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 07:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

fee-fees?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 07:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Catch me up here:

Because some people seem to be under the impression the right commits a majority of gun violence. DDM slapped down this notion with facts and fee fee's were impacted.

I'm so sorry this is happening to them.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 07:30 PM
dadudemon

You use a heat map to prove your point. A heat map based on polling data.

So apparently you can use actual voting records but when I do it that's somehow moving the goalposts.

So let's use data.

30% of gang members are not old enough to vote.

Between black and Latino populations in the 2016 election there was an approximately 53% turn out of eligible voters.

So 53% of your remaining 70% is 37.1%

So even if gangsters 100% mirror the population and 100% of those that voted, voted Democrat, that's still not a majority of gang members voting Democrat.

That's before we eliminate which % of those gang members are in prison or have felonies making even more of them ineligible to vote.

But hey, they "feel" Democrat... according to you and based on nothing.

Yup, you moved the goalposts. Why does no one learn that trying to use strawman or goalpost moves on me, never work? You'd think someone like you would have leaned that after over a decade.

Anyway, the point was never "voting Democrat." You are trying to force the conversation to an absolute population measure of voter turnout among minority gang members: not gonna fly. That was never the argument and I'm not stupid enough to move the conversation that direction just so you can be right.

Robtard's original point:

quote:
They're still doing the thing where if some gangbanger with no apparent politics involved shoots another gangbanger or unfortunate innocent caught in the crossfire, they're "Leftist!"

Which is overwhelmingly true. smile Gangsters doing gang things are overwhelmingly Democrats or vote Democrat at the polls, according to the heat maps. smile

quote:
But when some ringwinger shoots someone and they profess their shitty politics as the reason why they're murdering in either their manifesto and/or social media, then you're disrespecting the dead if it's mentioned and then politics has nothing to do with.

Which is not true.

Almost all gang violence is committed by people who identify as Democrats. Heat maps show that gangs live in Democrat-covens in major cities.

Gangsters do mirror the population! big grin

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10...002716213502931

For example:

quote:
...in New York, about one-third of felons released from prison registered to vote after their release. Of those, about 62 percent registered as Democrats and 9 percent registered as Republicans, with 26 percent registering as independents or with other parties.

Ahahahaha, weeeeee! And it gets worse! Minority violent felons, upon release, register Democrat even more than the average!

It's like...I can't even tailor make my points more excellent to directly prove you wrong. It's just right all there...stating Jaden is wrong.

"This gangster is likely a Democrat or will vote Democrat when they go to the polls" is a true statement. It can be worded even more strongly, "This gangster is very likely to be a Democrat or vote Democrat at the polls."

Here's a recap:

Robtard mocks the notion that Gangster are leftists/Democrats.

But it's true in an overwhelmingly majority of cases.

You chime in with goalpost moving, a couple of strawman, and "doubt trolling."

But you didn't know you were wrong even with your "doubt trolling."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 08:04 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Anyway, the point was never "voting Democrat." You are trying to force the conversation to an absolute population measure of voter turnout among minority gang members: not gonna fly. That was never the argument and I'm not stupid enough to move the conversation that direction just so you can be right."

And this is the crux of it. Heat maps are derived from voting statistics.

You used them. So I'm not moving the goalposts.

When I use them to show you're wrong suddenly it's about feelings and not about statistics.

So if we're going to take your "62% of felons register as democrats" then we need complimentary statistics.

1. What % of felons register to vote? Your statistic.said 1/3. So you're already in a minority of felons as democrats which defeats your own argument.
2. What % of felons are gangsters? (Couldn't find stats because I'm drunk)
3. What % of felons are black or Latino? (It's 59%)

So even with only 2 qualifiers were down to just over 1/6th of black or Latino gangsters registering as Democrats.

"Overwhelming majority" though.

Attachment: screenshot_20191023-011318__01.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 12:09 AM