KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America (MCU) vs. Alice (Resident Evil movies)

Captain America (MCU) vs. Alice (Resident Evil movies)
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America (MCU) vs. Alice (Resident Evil movies)

It's a battle between two physically enhanced, super solders, as the First Avenger faces off against the Anti-Umbrella Resistance fighter.

Battle Location: Abandoned Airport.

Note: This is Alice from the live action Resident Evil movies.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 12:57 AM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I can’t see her winning. it would be a fun fight though!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 11:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Doesn't she have like tk or something like that in the 2nd or 3rd movie?

As for as a physical fight goes, I also don't see her winning very many, if at all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:11 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I took the TK into account, and still can’t see her beating Cap.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 04:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I agree, I don't remember her doing anything with it that would even severely injure him, while a shield throw might end her.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 06:59 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cap most likely stomps..

however its been years since i've watched the resident evil films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 08:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

however its been years since i've watched the resident evil films

Don't do it, They're garbage except for maybe the first one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 03:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't do it, They're garbage except for maybe the first one.

I liked (I think it was) the third one best, where she busted out the dual kukri knives. That was a fun one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 04:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just not a big fan of the films with Milla with overall, As i've played the games.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 04:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The last couple ones were horrible trash. None of them will ever be comparable to the games. The first three were all tolerable though.

And she has enough feats to say she will do far better than Batroc did and she will last longer than Spiderman did but yeah, she goes down.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2019 05:01 AM
riv6672

quote:
The last couple ones were horrible trash. None of them will ever be comparable to the games. The first three were all tolerable though.

I never played the games, which is a big factor in my finding the series tolerable to good overall. But yeah the last couple of movies were pretty boring.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2019 10:21 AM