KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w regulator vs Elaine Belloc

Thanos w regulator vs Elaine Belloc
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Thanos w regulator vs Elaine Belloc

Who wins

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:50 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

TOAA wins. What exactly is Elaine going to do here?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 06:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
TOAA wins. What exactly is Elaine going to do here?

Kill Thanos.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 07:45 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 07:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

How?

The same way Thanos was able to get TOAA’s powers.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 07:56 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

That avenue is no longer viable though. TOAA would immediately pull Elaine into his reality and she'd forget what it was that she was supposed to do. Thanos became the Marvel Omniverse. He is everything, in everything from before time til after Elaine's time, he would even be Elaine. You get it? He is above her in all ways. Starlin recently wrote the last Thanos comic. As far as canon goes Thanos became the entire Marvel Omniverse, minus Adam Warlock Eros, and to a lesser degree Pip. Everything else is the totality of what he is.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 08:24 AM
Senor Cage

Elaine.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 08:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 08:47 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Elaine. Thanos just absorbed a bunch of fodder comics who couldn't handle one universe

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That avenue is no longer viable though. TOAA would immediately pull Elaine into his reality and she'd forget what it was that she was supposed to do. Thanos became the Marvel Omniverse. He is everything, in everything from before time til after Elaine's time, he would even be Elaine. You get it? He is above her in all ways. Starlin recently wrote the last Thanos comic. As far as canon goes Thanos became the entire Marvel Omniverse, minus Adam Warlock Eros, and to a lesser degree Pip. Everything else is the totality of what he is.

And Elaine is the totally of Vertigo.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 12:33 PM
MrMind

TOAA is not omnipotent stated on panel

Thanos is not exactly omnipotent either as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and that little troll is throughout different points in time, It was clear that he was affecting the entire marvel multiverse

however he did not become one with the omniverse like you suggested

we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

I don't see neither of them being superior to Elaine in any way

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 12:50 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Was he affecting the multiverse or the universe. Because it only looked like one universe

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 01:50 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Elaine

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 02:40 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Elaine.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 10:11 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Was he affecting the multiverse or the universe. Because it only looked like one universe

TOAA affects all universes, and was stated to be in all things.

Originally posted by SquallX
And Elaine is the totally of Vertigo.

When was the Vertigo U larger than the Marvel Omniverse?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 07:17 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

TOAA affects all universes, and was stated to be in all things.

So multiversal in scope but not in power. And even that is questionable because he was powerless in an unbalanced system

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 08:08 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
So multiversal in scope but not in power. And even that is questionable because he was powerless in an unbalanced system

Where and when was he unbalanced? Give examples if you can. Also, who could challenge him when not even TOAA was able to do anything against him.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 04:42 AM
MrMind

Originally posted by MrMind
TOAA is not omnipotent stated on panel

Thanos is not exactly omnipotent either as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and that little troll is throughout different points in time, It was clear that he was affecting the entire marvel multiverse

however he did not become one with the omniverse like you suggested

we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

I don't see neither of them being superior to Elaine in any way

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 04:45 AM
Diesldude

Where and when was he unbalanced? Give examples if you can. Also, who could challenge him when not even TOAA was able to do anything against him.
thanos with the regulator was only able to defeat TOAA because the TOAA needed balance. The balance was disrupted and he became fallible which allowed Thanos with the regulator to overcome and absorb him.

Elaine doesn’t have this weakness. So should be infallible and thanos with the regulators would not be able to do to her what he did against TOAA.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 03:51 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

When was the Vertigo U larger than the Marvel Omniverse?

It was made clear when Lucifer created his own verse, it rivals the current Vertigo verse in scope.

It was also made clear when Michael returned to the Silver City, that he was holding everything together by literally becoming one with everything.

Elaine has showned no weakness as far as I’m concerned, when TOAA who is suppose to be Omnipotent was taken over by Thanos.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 05:12 PM