KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » LOST: One Unknown Bounty Hunter....

LOST: One Unknown Bounty Hunter....
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Yeah, I bet it gets boring debating with yourself. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 4th, 2001 10:27 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I wouldn't know, I was always here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2001 10:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Then the debaters missed their mod and tried to find him. Guess they're still wandering somewhere out there. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2001 05:07 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

UBH is gonna have a LOT of reading to do when he gets back. Maybe we should send him glasses awhile. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 5th, 2001 05:01 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Em, queeq, what are you talking about? I closed down my forum months and months ago becasue I wanted to help to focus and develop this one.

What is it you're trying to say?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2001 10:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nuttin', nuttin'. Nuttin' at all, RC, I wouldn't dare.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 12:57 AM
Ratcat

That IS actually documented in this forum and on mine. I love this place, it's my home from home. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 01:51 AM
queeq
Chaos

It is for all of us, I think.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 01:56 AM
Ratcat

Awww, that's so sweet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 02:15 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes I am. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 04:41 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Raz is gonna have to keep this forum open forever. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't come here and vent my SW obsessions. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 07:21 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Neither do I, but I think they might have to prosecute you for it!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 12:50 PM
queeq
Chaos

Can I start frisking her now? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 02:25 PM
Ratcat

Now you'd LIKE to do that wouldn't you.....laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 04:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

LIKE is not the right word. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 6th, 2001 05:42 PM
Ratcat

OK, so what is the right word. And more to the point, what does Mrs. Queeq have to say on the subject of you giving Gundy a rub down? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 01:36 AM
queeq
Chaos

That's between me and her. A gentleman does not divulge his secrets to outsiders.... and neither do I. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 02:14 AM
Ratcat

Hmmmm, but you're no gentleman! But you DO have secrets huh? This is interesting. I wish I had some secrets. Not a one me. sad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 02:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

About the gentleman thing, read again dude.

And secrets are easy to have. But not to keep. Are you a blabbermouth?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 02:35 AM
Ratcat

Actually I'm not, I just have a VERY BORING life. I did read it, I was just confirming what you said.laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 02:42 AM