KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there is no "metoo crowd". that was my point, surt. ffs. There is no decision-making structure or heirachy.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes there is lol. Anyone supporting that movement is a part of it, the times up group is definitely a part of the MeToo crowd.

Don't die on this hill. Biden ain't worth it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes there is lol. Anyone supporting that movement is a part of it, the times up group is definitely a part of the MeToo crowd.

Don't die on this hill. Biden ain't worth it.
Are you saying women should not independently and with apparent free choice report rape and rapists Surt?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Are you saying women should not independently and with apparent free choice report rape and rapists Surt?

Not at all. Women should report rape. Of course they shouldn't wait decades to do so, agreed?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not at all. Women should report rape. Of course they shouldn't wait decades to do so, agreed?
I actually don't disagree with that, however, the Savile case showed women and children may have valid reasons for not initially reporting when dealing with the rich, famous and powerful.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

now the silly pretend-win slogans, memes, jimmies, etc.

it's a similar phenomenon to when things go viral on Reddit/Imgur/4chan. more accusers of an individual generate more public interest and circulation. when it blows up, the media takes notice.

if more accusers come out against biden, they will either hashtag #metoo or someone will retweet them with #metoo added. that's how it works. way simpler than whatever gang of thugged out steroid-amped hollywood lesbians you're imagining

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and I'll also add if they wait to report rape it sounds very very very suspicious when the allegations come out at the perfect time to truly hurt the supposed rapist. And they should not cry about people being suspicious of them if they pull that shit. I know you will agree with that as well.

To be fair, this woman claims she tried to go to people before this and was shut down. Am I saying I believe her? No. What I am saying is I want the same standards applied to this situation. What I'm also saying is the same standards won't be applied to this situation.

Oh and she told people about it. Years ago. Once again: this doesn't make me believe her, but this was used by the left as evidence for Christine Blasey Ford's story. "She told a therapist!".

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:47 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
now the silly pretend-win slogans, memes, jimmies, etc.

it's a similar phenomenon to when things go viral on Reddit/Imgur/4chan. more accusers of an individual generate more public interest and circulation. when it blows up, the media takes notice.

if more accusers come out against biden, they will either hashtag #metoo or someone will retweet them with #metoo added. that's how it works. way simpler than whatever gang of thugged out steroid-amped hollywood lesbians you're imagining
thumb up Exactly

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually don't disagree with that, however, the Savile case showed women and children may have valid reasons for not initially reporting when dealing with the rich, famous and powerful.

Perhaps, but then people have valid reasons for not believing them when they wait 30 years.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:48 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and I'll also add if they wait to report rape it sounds very very very suspicious when the allegations come out at the perfect time to truly hurt the supposed rapist. And they should not cry about people being suspicious of them if they pull that shit. I know you will agree with that as well.

To be fair, this woman claims she tried to go to people before this and was shut down. Am I saying I believe her? No. What I am saying is I want the same standards applied to this situation. What I'm also saying is the same standards won't be applied to this situation.

Oh and she told people about it. Years ago. Once again: this doesn't make me believe her, but this was used by the left as evidence for Christine Blasey Ford's story. "She told a therapist!".
We know from other cases Savile etc, often the wealthy can shut these things down

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up Exactly

But again: that's wrong. I wonder if you're trolling by agreeing or just that dense. There is a Me Too crowd. Just like there is a Trump crowd. Just like there is a Bernie Crowd. Don't die on this hill.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:49 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps, but then people have valid reasons for not believing them when they wait 30 years.
like you yourself stated, she says she reported it then.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We know from other cases Savile etc, often the wealthy can shut these things down

That's unfortunate, but no it doesn't give one a pass for waiting decades. Sorry, we just can't make that the standard.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

like you yourself stated, she says she reported it then.

Yes she does claim that, which would mean she technically doesn't fall into the category of those who don't say anything for decades.

And she didn't go to the cops. Which should be the first place to report it. Not your work, not anywhere else. Go to the cops first. Even if they don't believe you your report will be on file.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 08:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Things CNN has reported on: "Golf Legends Home Destroyed In Fire". "Chrissy Tiegen trades banana bread for romaine lettuce". Things they haven't reported on: the shoe in for the democrat presidential nominee being accused of sexual assault.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/us/d...trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertai...nge-mxp-vpx.hln

So no, we can't even blame the virus for the lack of coverage.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:13 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Not finding many news networks covering this story.
Of course not. Why else would Joe Biden have created COVID-19? It's a Dem conspiracy to keep attention away from his grabhands.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:19 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps! Or they're just filthy little hypocrites with zero right to ever believe a decades old accusation again.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:20 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Perhaps! Or they're just filthy little hypocrites with zero right to ever believe a decades old accusation again.
Bingo. Mr. VP needs to understand that only Republican presidential candidates can be accused of sexual assault and still get elected. Biden was supposed to grab 'em by the pussy but the little coward never had the cojones to go that far.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:24 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give it a 2/10. You really did try.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:26 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I give it a 2/10. You really did try.
I'm not running for president you dumbdumb, I can't prove my sexual conquests with real women who didn't want it. Be less illiterate.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:30 PM