KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 41 42 [43]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

Tara Reade Defects to Russia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So much for that.

Maybe she should not have been broadcasting her intentions to lie all over Berner Twitter.

Tara Reade, a former Senate aide who falsely accused President Joe Biden of sexual assault, announced Tuesday she has defected to Russia. The shocking confession was made during a Russian state press conference, where Reade was sitting next to friend and Kremlin spy, Maria Butina. Reade told the pro-Putin press the "very difficult" decision to move came after the realization that she no longer feels safe in America.

"I'm still kind of in a daze a bit, but I feel very good," Reade told Sputnik. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not. You have U.S. and European citizens looking for safe haven here," Reade added. "And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we're lucky."

Another Patriotic American™ who renounced her U.S. citizenship, and defected to Russia. What a ****ing shocker.

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:28 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Tara Reade, a former Senate aide who falsely accused President Joe Biden of sexual assault, announced Tuesday she has defected to Russia. The shocking confession was made during a Russian state press conference, where Reade was sitting next to friend and Kremlin spy, Maria Butina. Reade told the pro-Putin press the "very difficult" decision to move came after the realization that she no longer feels safe in America.

"I'm still kind of in a daze a bit, but I feel very good," Reade told Sputnik. "I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who's been giving me that at a time when it's been very difficult to know if I'm safe or not. You have U.S. and European citizens looking for safe haven here," Reade added. "And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we're lucky."

Another Patriotic American™ who renounced her U.S. citizenship, and defected to Russia. What a ****ing shocker.

Dadudemon, Surter, Broly, SilentMaster and Ethneo-guy tried so hard though to make the Reade story be true. They REALLY wanted it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2023 11:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's easier just to say "voltron" laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 31st, 2023 03:08 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote