KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A growing number of people in and around the White House have tested positive for the coronavirus after attending an event announcing the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court last weekend.

• President Donald Trump
  • First Lady Melania Trump
  • Senior Counselor, Hope Hicks
  • Republican Senator of Utah, Mike Lee
  • Republican Senator of North Carolina, Thom Tillis
  • Former-Senior White House Counselor, Kellyanne Conway
  • Trump Campaign Manager, Bill Stepien
  • Former-Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie
  • University of Notre Dame President, John Jenkins
  • Three journalists from the White House press corps
  • A White House press staffer

It is worth noting that beyond the relatively well known senators, members of the press, and White House officials who have tested positive, it is possible less well-known staff members and security officers could have been infected with coronavirus.

Awful

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 06:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah.

Lots of cases from that BLM gathering:

https://www.worldometers.info/coron...ct-of-columbia/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/virginia/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/maryland/

Or do you think BLM protesters have magic immunity to anti-social distancing practices? They don't. Masks may not work in public settings but one thing science has proven is social distancing actually works. So standing shoulder to shoulder in a protest is probably a dumbass idea if you want your grandparents to live. Especially if you're black or Hispanic since COVID-19 disproportionately kills those two groups more often than others (it has nothing to do with ethnicity or race and only to do with obesity, also by the science: Hispanic and Black people are more likely to be obese than other groups).

Update on Sturgis Motorcycle Rally:

https://news.sd.gov/newsitem.aspx?id=27174

Confirmed 462,182 vehicles attended the rally.
Confirmed cases: 26-104, depending on the news source.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/08/29/s...ults-announced/

So an extremely tiny infection rate and 0 symptomatic cases? Alright.
That's less than 1% of cases - not deaths - and it's clear they're wearing masks in the picture and you even admitted it's an extremely low case so I don't understand your point.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 06:14 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A growing number of people in and around the White House have tested positive for the coronavirus after attending an event announcing the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court last weekend.

• President Donald Trump

It is worth noting that beyond the relatively well known senators, members of the press, and White House officials who have tested positive, it is possible less well-known staff members and security officers could have been infected with coronavirus.

Crazy to think they could potentially, though unlikely, join the COVIDiots winner's box and become a graphical statistic of something they've hand-waved since at least early Jan. The people on that list that didn't withstanding.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 06:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Highly contagious but very low mortality rate per infection.

thumb up

But no matter how many times you tell them people like Adam still run around practically screaming that the sky is falling by repeating over and over the "over 200,000 covid deaths" lie that the media keeps pushing.

If you try to tell them that only 6% of those deaths had no other contributing factors to them dying they just label you a "crazy conspiracy theorist."

If you then tell them that it was the CDC who put out a report saying that they either call it fake news or say something really stupid like "the CDC is a puppet of Putin" or something lol.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 06:41 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up

But no matter how many times you tell them people like Adam still run around practically screaming that the sky is falling by repeating over and over the "over 200,000 covid deaths" lie that the media keeps pushing.

If you try to tell them that only 6% of those deaths had no other contributing factors to them dying they just label you a "crazy conspiracy theorist."

If you then tell them that it was the CDC who put out a report saying that they either call it fake news or say something really stupid like "the CDC is a puppet of Putin" or something lol.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2020 08:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

• President Donald Trump

Add White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2020 10:19 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Add White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list.

And at least two of her staffers. There will be more.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2020 11:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it's awful.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 12:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

A young, fit, woman has it?

She has a higher chance of dying driving or being driven than getting anything beyond very mild symptoms.

Also, I found out 2 weeks ago that everyone in this household (where I am, now) was exposed to the coronavirus in May. A lot of it. Positive test cases. But no one showed symptoms.

I was here, overnight, multiple days, when the positive test cases were happening. I tested May 31st, a Sunday, the day before I went back to the office: negative.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:12 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"don't let covid run your life. just pretend it's not real. go out and catch it like I did. have big get-togethers with your friends while you know you're infected, and give it to them, like I did. "f*ck em", right?
sure you might end up killing your grandpa or your asthmatic nephew, but "f*ck em too". ohh btw don't forget to vote for four more years of this"

-The President of the United States

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 03:27 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up

You keep getting caught up on this 6% number like it matters somehow :/

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"don't let covid run your life. just pretend it's not real. go out and catch it like I did. have big get-togethers with your friends while you know you're infected, and give it to them, like I did. "f*ck em", right?
sure you might end up killing your grandpa or your asthmatic nephew, but "f*ck em too". ohh btw don't forget to vote for four more years of this"

Trump is right that we shouldn't let it run our lives.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Trump is right that we shouldn't let it run our lives.
No life to run anyway.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:37 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
No life to run anyway.

Damn I'm sorry you're in that situation.

Maybe if you quit drinking things will get better.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

NYC Will Lockdown AGAIN, Democrat Cuomo Goes Full Anti Semite Targeting Jewish People Specifically

Looks like both Cuomo brothers are COVidiots.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 02:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Haven't felt this good in 20 years"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 06:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

several pentagon leaders have tested positive and are in quarantine. gee, I wonder why

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 06:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

several pentagon leaders have tested positive and are in quarantine. gee, I wonder why

No need to wonder, it's China.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 07:14 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
You keep getting caught up on this 6% number like it matters somehow :/

Yeah, I know. I'm so sorry that factual number upsets you so much. You want everybody to think the sky
is literally falling just as the media keeps pushing their fearmongering with their misleading "200,000 covid deaths" number as well.

Sorry, but I will keep bringing it up... deal with it.

I will keep saying what I've been saying for a while now: Covid is not that deadly as far as viruses go. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 6th, 2020 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 07:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump's not only turned the White House into a Covid-19 petri dish, he's going to turn the Pentagon too it seems.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 08:05 PM