KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It`s a girl

It`s a girl
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

It`s a girl

Well we, me and Monika, got a little girl monday night. This birth thing is the reason why I have not been inn here so often latley. Everything is ok with the little one and the mother, the only one left dazed and confused(okey which band had a song title this) is the proud father:ME. I`m gonna bring her up like a real SW fan you can be shure of that. So dipers and crying gonna be my future for the next couple of months, but it is worth it.
I AM YOUR FATHERsmile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 01:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Wow, thats great news finti! Congratulations!!! big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 05:35 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Congradulations again, finti. smile I wish you and your little family good health and much happiness. smile smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 07:51 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

WOW! Fanastic, finti. Welcome to the club of SW fathers. Good to hear everything is going well. Treat them gently these first days, you are all they have now. Congrats and pass our best wishes over to the proud mother.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 02:54 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Ooh.. that's great finti!...I hope we get to see a pic some day soon...smile smile smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 08:52 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Get out the Stogies!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 09:42 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

PIC! PIC! PIC!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 02:29 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Whatcha name her, finti?..

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 07:24 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well the naming thing is gonna be a "war" . Everybody I know have an oppinion on this matter. Me on the other hand won`t even consider their suggestion. I have two names I will fight for and I will have my WAY ON THIS ONE.
My names are JULIA or LIVE,not pronounced as the word live,
it goes something like Livê. Its norse and means life. The newer version of the name is LIV but I like the old one much better.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 01:51 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Like Liv Ullman.

So when do you have to decide upon that name. Can't wait too long, can you?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 02:25 PM
finti

We can wait 6 monthssmile , yeah like Liv Ullman.sick

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 03:43 PM
queeq
Chaos

Six months!!!! What are you gonna call her until then: babe?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 05:00 PM
Dim
Creativity

Oh man...don't wait that long.. I'm sure you guys will get a feeling of who she is in a couple a bit... Both names are very pretty... As for everyone else's suggestions..only 2 people have any right to name her..and that's the two who created her.. What does Monika like?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 05:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Monika will win. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 07:09 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I like both names too. Tell everybody else to either have their own baby or go pound sand.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 08:11 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Why not have both?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 09:51 PM
finti

Monika will not win, I`m a sith. Monika kind off like Live. she never said what she feels about Julia so I guess that is not a name she prefere. And for having both, no way man. First they dont fit well together and secondly it`s not common to give kids two names in Norway. Of course some have two names, but the common thing is one name only.smile And we will not wait six months, but the naming laws says if you haven`t got a name within six months the authorities will name her. Talk about freedom. It would be fun to challenge them on it though. Major victory for Finti. And then I would kick their buttts.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 10:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, we had a name for our first son we liked a lot, but it would only be fun if he had red hair like his dad. So we picked the next name on our list, we liked it but where not thrilled about it the day he was born. SO we waited a day and since then we loved it and felt it really suited him. So there, it takes getting used to. Same with the second one BTW.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 04:17 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

So you named them Pete and RePete ? laughing out loud j/k, queeqer

The authorities would name her then ?????!!!!!! That's unbelieveable, finti !!! sad

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 07:13 AM
Dim
Creativity

Well, I can kind of understand...I mean..2 years and you haven't named your kid!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 10:55 AM