KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Voice actors: The Best and Favorites

Voice actors: The Best and Favorites
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You ever see "Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker"? It is a great movie. Especially that twist ending.

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?
It’s like, one of my top five animated movies ever, it was fantastic!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 01:28 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Surtur
Damn I forgot Tony Jay.

He was awesome in the Legacy of Kain games.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 02:01 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yep, certainly the greatest. Not even Mel Blanc had a range as wide as Welker's.

And on the Mel Blanc note.. Least we Forget...

JUNE FORAY....ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Even though he only did a few things, Orson Welles as Unicron in the original Transformers movie is still one of the best acting jobs I've ever heard.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 05:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by KingD19
Even though he only did a few things, Orson Welles as Unicron in the original Transformers movie is still one of the best acting jobs I've ever heard.

Huh.
Never knew that. Cool!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 06:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

June Foray is a f*cking legend. I'm sad that her death was so casually treated by the media. She deserved much more praise.

I stopped watching Family Guy years ago because the revived show sucks ass and is nothing like the first three seasons, which were magical and hilarious. That said, I love Seth MacFarlane's voice because American Dad is my favorite cartoon show. Stan Smith is awesome, but Roger is my spirit guide.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Impediment
June Foray is a f*cking legend. I'm sad that her death was so casually treated by the media. She deserved much more praise.

I stopped watching Family Guy years ago because the revived show sucks ass and is nothing like the first three seasons, which were magical and hilarious. That said, I love Seth MacFarlane's voice because American Dad is my favorite cartoon show. Stan Smith is awesome, but Roger is my spirit guide.

You seem like a guy who enjoys Chivalric Cabaret.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:12 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

well, tbf, who doesnt?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 09:50 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Peter Cullen

Old Post May 4th, 2020 04:11 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

the guy who did the voice for optimus prime. he just sounds cool af

Old Post May 12th, 2020 02:15 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Really enjoying Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn.

Old Post May 12th, 2020 02:48 AM
dynamix

as brief as it was, orson welles as unicron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzNsOGt3bHk

"proceed on your way to oblivion" ha! boss status

Old Post May 12th, 2020 06:32 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Alan Tudyk is making for a pretty fun voice actor.

Old Post May 12th, 2020 09:13 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Mel Blanc is legendary. And there was also ... Paul Frees.

"A contemporary of voice actor Mel Blanc, Frees was known as 'The Man of a Thousand Voices'." (Wikipedia)

Honorable mentions to:
Clancy Brown
Kevin Conroy
Mark Hamill

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 26th, 2020 08:39 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Fred Tataiscore, especially his Hulk.
Also sean schemmel (he's a dick,.but his talent is unquestionable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27NYsdqW9UE

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 26th, 2020 11:34 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Frank Welker as Megatron
Leonard Nimoy as Galvatron(who Megatron was transformed into)
Orson Welles as Unicron

Jesus these were some of the best voice acted scenes I've ever seen to this day. Orson could have done so much more if he hadn't died right before this movie came out.

"For a tiiiime, I considered sparing your wretched little Cybertron. But now, you must witness it's...DISMEMBERMENT!!!" Then he b*tch smacks the planet. And what makes it worse is when you realize he smacked his brother because Galvatron pissed him off.

Old Post May 27th, 2020 12:28 AM
HulkIsHulk

Keith David too

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 27th, 2020 01:48 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Goliath is one of the beat acted cartoon characters ever.

Old Post May 27th, 2020 01:56 AM
HulkIsHulk

Gargoyles was awesome

Old Post May 27th, 2020 07:27 AM
riv6672

Albert Brooks has voiced three characters (prob. more I need to check) I like very much.

Marlin
the neurotic heroic dad in FINDING NEMO.

Tiberius
the Hawk trying to be a good bird in SECRET LIFE OF PETS.

Hank Scorpio
the evil villain yet really good corporate boss on THE SIMPSONS.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2020 12:13 PM