KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking for Gamers

Looking for Gamers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
atari didn’t have a trigger button.
it had an orange button. But I meant on an arcade machine. We had both a 3 button and a table machine.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2021 05:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing my Xbox racing games. Forza Horizon 1, Need for Speed Shift, Forza 3, and Burnout Revenge.

Forza Horizon is said to be on the "arcadey" end, and I can kind of see why, but tbh I don't like its gameplay. Not the fly by the seat of your pants thrill ride that is Burnout, yet doesn't handle like a sim, so you end up with this weird hybrid that won't let you take turns on a dime around 90 degree corners yet won't act like a car should act throwing off your learned muscle memory.

That is if you try and play clean. Horizon works great if as a bumper car sim, bouncing off other cars around the corner. With that style you don't want to be first until the last bend. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 12:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

atari 2600 also has a paddle with a side button

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 01:54 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

As did the Intellivision. In addition to as many buttons as a phone.

I miss thatt crazy controller. Always lost the insets for it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 03:46 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it had an orange button. But I meant on an arcade machine. We had both a 3 button and a table machine.

(please log in to view the image)

No one cares. smile

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 04:02 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I recently got back into gaming. Played Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, the three games of the last Tomb Raider trilogy, and am now onto the Assassin's Creed franchise (which I'd actually never bothered with until now). Currently busy with Syndicate, which basically feels like Victorian Era GTA.

Also played a bit online, with ESO, Black Desert and a few others. Also gave Fallout 76 another shot but it's still shit.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 05:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Power button and a joystick lol

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 08:17 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I recently got back into gaming. Played Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, the three games of the last Tomb Raider trilogy, and am now onto the Assassin's Creed franchise (which I'd actually never bothered with until now). Currently busy with Syndicate, which basically feels like Victorian Era GTA.

Also played a bit online, with ESO, Black Desert and a few others. Also gave Fallout 76 another shot but it's still shit.

Never bothered with AC either, decided to buy AC 2 for my Xbox 360 on a steep sale only a year ago (Along with F.E.A.R., that game never runs right on modern PC's).

Was very impressed. I can see why people took to the franchise, it's aged very well.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 03:07 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by cdtm
Never bothered with AC either, decided to buy AC 2 for my Xbox 360 on a steep sale only a year ago (Along with F.E.A.R., that game never runs right on modern PC's).

Was very impressed. I can see why people took to the franchise, it's aged very well.

Yeah, same. Assassin's Creed games are usually crazy expensive compared to most other games, but Steam had them on 70-80% off recently so I grabbed like nine of them.

And they've been a lot of fun so far. Only one I've played so far that I didn't care that much for was AC 3, mainly because Connor Kenway is a lame protagonist and I wasn't a fan of the game mechanics around the convoys and such.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 03:19 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nioh Complete Edition is free on Epic Games Store.

Won't start for me, probably an AMD thing.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 12:49 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Yes it did, for racing games.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2021 01:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And breakout type games like Kaboom!.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 02:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
And breakout type games like Kaboom!.
and breakout itself.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2021 02:29 PM