KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 100 101 [102] 103 104 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You're doing the same thing you always do: say I made an argument I never made. Then you'll try to weasel out by going "but you implied".

Show me where I said they had grounds to execute him. Do your thing.
You actually have made that argument... "BUT.HE.WASNT.A.SAINT!"

When did I claim you did? I was just asking the question.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Floyd did commit crimes, doesn't mean the police had grounds to execute him.

Again: never said they had grounds to execute him.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
let's just wait for the resident KeKlord badge-bunnies to assure us all how the victim was "no angel"

page one

#called it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

page one

#called it

^I'll allow this pretend victory cuz I can tell you need it smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

page one

#called it
Agreed thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:36 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Agreed thumb up

^More cheerleading, by Bashes own definition

smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Agreed thumb up

admittedly no more impressive than "calling" the sunset, but i did call it none the less thumb up

^I'll allow this pretend victory cuz I can tell you need it smile
^More cheerleading, by Bashes own definition

smile

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! i should post my popcorn gif to mask my rage"

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

admittedly no more impressive than "calling" the sunset, but i did call it none the less ;up:

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! i should post my popcorn gif to mask my rage"

laughing out loud

Yikes, someone come along and just agree with this guy before he loses it even more

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

page one

#called it

It's also a spot on the Boot Licker Bingo sheet smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're a good friend to him Rob thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did you not see Jaden's picture of Boot Licker Bingo? Shame, you personally ticked off multiple and likely had yourself a "Bingo".

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's also a spot on the Boot Licker Bingo sheet smile

hey like i said, wasn't trying to score prophecy-points with that one.

easy call, i just had the honor of calling it first thumb up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you not see Jaden's picture of Boot Licker Bingo? Shame, you personally ticked off multiple and likely had yourself a "Bingo".

I did, and I found it amusing, partially because I knew some would sadly cling to it smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

hey like i said, wasn't trying to score prophecy-points with that one.

easy call, i just had the honor of calling it first thumb up

I wasn't dismissing your call, even if an easy one. Was just laughing at the pic again.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so sorry his criminal past was brought up.

We should have just pretended he was an angel. Is there a thug apologist bingo we can play?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm so sorry his criminal past was brought up.

We should have just pretended he was an angel. Is there a thug apologist bingo we can play?

Repeat: "Floyd did commit crimes, doesn't mean the police had grounds to execute him." -Robtard

Repeat: "That's nice. If the police did their job in processing him correctly (ie not crushing his neck), he wouldn't have been murdered." -Robtard

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repeat: "Floyd did commit crimes, doesn't mean the police had grounds to execute him." -Robtard

Okay and I repeat: I didn't say police had grounds to execute him. Now if you were just randomly pointing out they didn't have the grounds to execute him and not saying it because you think I made that argument? Okay cool. But if even a *smidge* of that was directed at me? That's a big No.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:48 PM
snowdragon

I wonder how many folks died in the riots over this.......

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:56 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I wish we had the technology to have saved George Floyd from dying. That way, he could have lived his long and fulfilling life a couple of more weeks before he died from cardiac arrest due to drug use.

But it is a good thing that Chauvin will be prosecuted. George's death may have saved multiple future lies from Chauvin's violent zealousness.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I wonder how many folks died in the riots over this.......

As of June 8th the number was 17:

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/08/dead...ests-across-us/

It does say some of the details in some cases are still murky. Though even 1 death cuz of the riots is 1 too many.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 11th, 2020 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:15 PM