KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Captain America vs. MCU Black Panther

MCU Captain America vs. MCU Black Panther
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Based on?

even though blacklivesmatter, cap still wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Cap wins.

#Blacklivessplatter

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 08:57 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Panther

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:13 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Tchalla bounced back from Klaw's - bulletproof car demolishing - sonic blast point blank with nothing but a cabinet in between and with a malfunctioning suit got hit by a train and shrugged it off. And he survived those stabs and blows from Killmonger and M'baku, plus that fall without powers. In a slugfest I would back him

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 12:57 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

Bump

Old Post Mar 24th, 2022 09:34 PM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

This fight will go down to the wire.
Could go either way. Leaning towards BP though.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 28th, 2022 09:37 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'd lean towards BP, suit or not. I remember him having a solid edge on WS when they fought in Civil War. TC was wearing the suit, but I don't remember WS landing a single hit on the dude. He's skilled and strong enough to hang.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 02:25 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'd lean towards BP, suit or not. I remember him having a solid edge on WS when they fought in Civil War. TC was wearing the suit, but I don't remember WS landing a single hit on the dude. He's skilled and strong enough to hang.

Didn’t Cap also handedly beat Bucky like three times though?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 07:55 PM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Arachnid1

To be fair, when T'Challa didn't have his costume and Bucky was in WS mode, their fight was a lot more even.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 10:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
9jaboy

I say BP wins but it's a tough fight.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2022 06:56 AM
9jaboy is currently offline Click here to Send 9jaboy a Private Message Find more posts by 9jaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
Didn’t Cap also handedly beat Bucky like three times though?

He lost once, when he got chucked into the lift shaft.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2022 07:38 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He lost once, when he got chucked into the lift shaft.

He did easily choke him out in the helicarrier and has the upper hand during the bridge fight. Also, cap climbed right of the hole and caught up to the helicopter, so it wasn’t a total loss

Old Post Apr 10th, 2022 02:26 AM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Dont you guys think that Cap holds back a bit against Bucky too with the whole friendship deal?

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 10th, 2022 05:28 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by tkitna
Dont you guys think that Cap holds back a bit against Bucky too with the whole friendship deal?

For sure. I was just pointing out he has lost once.

Best fights to judge are the ones which led to Cap unmasking him.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2022 07:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

ABC logic doesn't always work guys (especially when plot has someone fighting stupidly at times and awesome at others).
Look at the skills, speed, and judge based off visuals.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2022 11:49 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
ABC logic doesn't always work guys (especially when plot has someone fighting stupidly at times and awesome at others).
Look at the skills, speed, and judge based off visuals.

Your right. Cap wins.

By Stoic

Old Post Apr 14th, 2022 08:35 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by tkitna
Your right. Cap wins.
I have no problem with that. Just explain why you think so.
Imo it could go either way. Don't really care who wins Tbh.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 12:07 AM
tkitna

Originally posted by h1a8
I have no problem with that. Just explain why you think so.
Imo it could go either way. Don't really care who wins Tbh.

Really its close. Seems like Cap is always fighting him when he has knives though. It really is a flip of the coin. I just feel Cap has slightly better stats.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Apr 15th, 2022 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2022 03:23 AM