KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can the left truly lead a country they hate so much?

Can the left truly lead a country they hate so much?
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
He truly achieved a lot:

(please log in to view the image)

This would be hilarious if it wasn't painfully sad.

Did Trump keep Obama's programs running? Remember when we talked about Trump continuing Obama's war stuff and Trump was on pace to beat Obama's murder numbers?

Did that still hold true or did Trump pull his head out and stop murdering brown kids?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 10:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Old Post Jul 7th, 2020 10:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by dadudemon
This would be hilarious if it wasn't painfully sad.

Did Trump keep Obama's programs running? Remember when we talked about Trump continuing Obama's war stuff and Trump was on pace to beat Obama's murder numbers?

Did that still hold true or did Trump pull his head out and stop murdering brown kids?

I've seen little evidence that Trump has stopped, which makes the faux concern over Obama-era war crimes from certain folks on the right hilarious.

Maybe someday America will wake up, kick most of the Democrats and Republicans out on their asses, and start electing people who aren't war profiteering, corporate slaves. Create your own never ending supply of fodder enemies through proxy wars with Russia, suck off arms manufacturing and construction companies by letting them make their cash, then profit as they suck you off politically and financially. It's a big ol' suck off bonanza!

As a bonus, brainwash folks like Star with messages of identity politics and not enough people will question you to matter! How will they change things when they're too busy arguing which party of war criminals has the worst war criminals! What are a couple of schmoes on an internet forum? Send our soldiers to die to buy a yacht! Kill brown kids to secure your new vacation home! Tell people it's unpatriotic to criticize wars for financial gain!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

It's kinda funny if you take a cosmic perspective. Nothing really matters in the end I guess. eek!

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 8th, 2020 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 12:03 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by StyleTime
I've seen little evidence that Trump has stopped, which makes the faux concern over Obama-era war crimes from certain folks on the right hilarious.

Maybe someday America will wake up, kick most of the Democrats and Republicans out on their asses, and start electing people who aren't war profiteering, corporate slaves. Create your own never ending supply of fodder enemies through proxy wars with Russia, suck off arms manufacturing and construction companies by letting them make their cash, then profit as they suck you off politically and financially. It's a big ol' suck off bonanza!

As a bonus, brainwash folks like Star with messages of identity politics and not enough people will question you to matter! How will they change things when they're too busy arguing which party of war criminals has the worst war criminals! What are a couple of schmoes on an internet forum? Send our soldiers to die to buy a yacht! Kill brown kids to secure your new vacation home! Tell people it's unpatriotic to criticize wars for financial gain!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH

It's kinda funny if you take a cosmic perspective. Nothing really matters in the end I guess. eek!

I'm unsure how Christian, especially the self-righteous and judgmental Evangelical Christians, can support a policy of murdering the innocents.

It's a pretty terrible thing to murder an innocent child in Christianity. Yet, they still support their Democratic and Republican Warlords. Biden, Obama, the Clintons, Trump - there's no difference. They are all warmongering murderers. Nothing else matters as that should be the most important thing we care about - whether or not our leaders support the continued murder of innocents.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 12:18 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden's plan was to have more Fed control in elections...... Sanders opposed it, Trump opposed it, even Obama opposed it.....

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 12:50 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Of mainstream voters and politicians no one really hates the United States. They hate aspects of it and that often culminates into an strong rejection when the "opposing party" is in power. You can see that in Republicans under Obama just as much as Democrats under Trump or Bush.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:49 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you been living under a rock for years? The leftist extremists hate America. Don't see how you can argue otherwise. Also, the left-wing media hates America.. President Trump gave what was probably his best speech on July 3rd at Mount Rushmore praising the four men depicted on the mount and everyone in the left-leaning media called it "dark" and "divisive" lol.

If you don't think the far left hates America then you are living in an alternate reality. They are constantly trashing the country, its founders, and the flag. FFS, they are tearing down statues of Thomas Jefferson.

They also bash capitalism every chance they get while praising shitty commie systems like Marxism. Capitalism is as much a part of America as the Constitution is.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 8th, 2020 at 10:50 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 10:42 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Have you been living under a rock for years? The leftist extremists hate America. Don't see how you can argue otherwise. Also, the left-wing media hates America.. President Trump gave what was probably his best speech on July 3rd at Mount Rushmore praising the four men depicted on the mount and everyone in the left-leaning media called it "dark" and "divisive" lol.

If you don't think the far left hates America then you are living in an alternate reality. They are constantly trashing the country, its founders, and the flag. FFS, they are tearing down statues of Thomas Jefferson.

They also bash capitalism every chance they get while praising shitty commie systems like Marxism. Capitalism is as much a part of America as the Constitution is.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 10:51 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are also several members on this forum who hate America as well.

And no, I'm not talking about foreigners like pooty/whirly who hate it because he's clearly jealous that it's better than his country; there are actual Americans on this forum who hate their own country.... or at least they appear to judging by all of their "America is evil" posts.

I won't mention them by name but they know who they are.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:07 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I think a lot of leftist Americans suffer from some kind of widespread survivor's guilt-type pathology. America is considerably better than most other nations in terms of living standards, but they have a bloody past, and so they get this kind of thing where they feel like they don't deserve what they have.

Forgetting, of course, that the history of humanity is bloodshed, and that they're no different to anybody else — some leftist Americans are even stooping to praising China, completely ignoring that country's own recent bloody past.

This applies to a lot of Europe, too, but I think it likely originated in America, and then spread to Europe.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:12 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
Of mainstream voters and politicians no one really hates the United States. They hate aspects of it and that often culminates into an strong rejection when the "opposing party" is in power. You can see that in Republicans under Obama just as much as Democrats under Trump or Bush.

At one point I might have agreed, but the masks have slipped.

I'm honestly struggling to think of any 1st world countries that have such...self loathing among their population compared to what we see here in the USA.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some loathe themselves not just for being American, but for being white too.

There is a pervasive self hatred here that I don't think we see at the same level in any other first world countries.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:15 PM
Scribble

At one point I might have agreed, but the masks have slipped.

I'm honestly struggling to think of any 1st world countries that have such...self loathing among their population compared to what we see here in the USA.
Agreed on the first point, but for the second all I can say is, Bruh: Sweden.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:16 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Agreed on the first point, but for the second all I can say is, Bruh: Sweden.

Ah yeah I'm sure they suffer from tons of white guilt.

But is there also a hatred of their own country? Are they out getting on their knees and apologizing to black people and washing their feet? Cuz that happened here.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:22 PM
Scribble

Ah yeah I'm sure they suffer from tons of white guilt.

But is there also a hatred of their own country? Are they out getting on their knees and apologizing to black people and washing their feet? Cuz that happened here.
Yeah, that stuff is pretty bizarre and pathetic. But what they've let happen to Sweden is way worse than USA... maybe that's because of the government in charge, but the people voted them in repeatedly, so... they seem to like turning their cities into ultra-violent ME ghettos for no reason.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:25 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some loathe themselves not just for being American, but for being white too.

There is a pervasive self hatred here that I don't think we see at the same level in any other first world countries.
Disagree, you are confusing hating themselves/America, with a distaste for the far right rhetoric many here follow and trump empowers and embodies

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 01:59 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Disagree, you are confusing hating themselves/America, with a distaste for the far right rhetoric many here follow and trump empowers and embodies

It's far more complicated then that. At least in the USA where the riots occured they were majority democrat controlled cities. Many of the people in power are minority-majority leaders, they set the tone. They create the laws and hire and train their local law enforcement.

Perhaps one of the best examples of this was in Seattle with the CHOP and the mayor gave them free reign, violence and looting, destruction of property all while the far left set the tone and the rules in their safe space.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 02:09 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
It's far more complicated then that. At least in the USA where the riots occured they were majority democrat controlled cities. Many of the people in power are minority-majority leaders, they set the tone. They create the laws and hire and train their local law enforcement.

Perhaps one of the best examples of this was in Seattle with the CHOP and the mayor gave them free reign, violence and looting, destruction of property all while the far left set the tone and the rules in their safe space.
You see i have many Americans who work for me, all say the same thing, that they hate Trump and the right. A very close friend from Philly, who is still in KSA is disgusted with the right-wing rhetoric of the last four years and he is an ex marine officer. Lovely bloke. I actually don't discuss US politics with any of them. I just listen. Like they do when I bang on about the UK.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 02:14 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You see i have many Americans who work for me, all say the same thing, that they hate Trump and the right. A very close friend from Philly, who is still in KSA is disgusted with the right-wing rhetoric of the last four years and he is an ex marine officer. Lovely bloke. I actually don't discuss US politics with any of them. I just listen. Like they do when I bang on about the UK.

You can hate all the right wing rhetoric you want but when we take a closer look at the areas of violence and rioting it wasn't in right wing usa. It was in places controlled by the left who set their own narratives and tones with very little right wing in said areas.

The premise makes no sense, somone in Texas says something which incites violence in Seattle? So destroy where you live even though that texas mssg won't impact you, it's insanity driven by our media. If you spend your time hating on the right how can ppl on the left work to create real lasting change to make their communities better.

Noam Chomsky said it best:

Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media is a 1988 book by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky, in which the authors propose that the mass communication media of the U.S. "are effective and powerful ideological institutions that carry out a system-supportive propaganda function, by reliance on market forces, internalized assumptions, and self-censorship, and without overt coercion", by means of the propaganda model of communication

Then they still use techniques that Edward Bernays used from the early to mid 1900's for propogandizing.

Last edited by snowdragon on Jul 8th, 2020 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 02:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
You can hate all the right wing rhetoric you want but when we take a closer look at the areas of violence and rioting it wasn't in right wing usa. It was in places controlled by the left who set their own narratives and tones with very little right wing in said areas.

The premise makes no sense, somone in Texas says something which incites violence in Seattle? So destroy where you live even though that texas mssg won't impact you, it's insanity driven by our media. If you spend your time hating on the right how can ppl on the left work to create real lasting change to make their communities better.
the reason it was leftwing controlled is because they have a voice there.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 02:24 PM