KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Yo ho Yohoe. AOC makes Republican Yoho her hoe!

Yo ho Yohoe. AOC makes Republican Yoho her hoe!
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, he's christian. Rational christian, he believes in God though.
starting to lose respect for him. I'm sorry how can anyone believe that shit?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't have a problem anyone believing anything as long as they don't want me to, too actively. When I was in Saudi people I knew were always trying to "save my soul with Islam", here it's Christianity, I'll stick to a glass of Henessey for any spirits I need. Rob like Bada is not the converting type of Christian.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he's christian. Rational christian, he believes in God though.

If you call yourself a Christian but deny the Genesis account of history in favor of Darwinian nonsense then you are not a "rational Christian", "mate." At the very least, your faith is built on a house of cards.... very weak foundation.

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity. It is the complete opposite of what Genesis teaches.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 1st, 2020 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have a problem anyone believing anything as long as they don't want me to, too actively. When I was in Saudi people I knew were always trying to "save my soul with Islam", here it's Christianity, I'll stick to a glass of Henessey for any spirits I need. Rob like Bada is not the converting type of Christian.
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If you call yourself a Christian but deny the Genesis account of history in favor of Darwinian nonsense then you are not a "rational Christian", "mate." At the very least, your faith is built on a house of cards.... very weak foundation.

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity. It is the complete opposite if what Genesus teaches.
That's because the bible is not true and ridiculous!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So sorry I triggered you, "mate."

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:40 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

and you keep saying mate whilst accusing others for being triggered

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:42 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob likes anal. His choice, all the best. Never known Whirly to like it.

Pooty likes taking it up the bum. Robbie said so. Pooty is just too ashamed to admit it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:45 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

so is whirly pooty?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:47 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

and you keep saying mate whilst accusing others for being triggered

Uh, so what? Saying that stupid word that pooty is in love with doesn't mean I'm triggered. Pooty is the one who is triggered.

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Many are, yes. Mine was. Though the ratio of females to males was quite low. I think we may've had about a dozen women on the whole ship and of those only a few were actually attractive to me.
No offence mate, did you have your like for she males then? I don't judge or care, anything that brings love in the world is fine by me.

Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mate is a common word British people use to mean pal, friend, buddy etc.

It's pretty normal.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 09:58 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mate is a common word British people use to mean pal, friend, buddy etc.

It's pretty normal.

I know it's a Brit thang lol. We used that word in the Navy sometime as well as it is a short version of "shipmate ".

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 1st, 2020 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:00 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

you served in the navy?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 10:02 PM