KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump is the Anti Christ Apparently

Trump is the Anti Christ Apparently
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, so Lestov Backfire doesn't know shit about what happened beyond the fact Scrib asked him to ban her over the harassment.

You can ask him, but he'll just reiterate what I told you.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I feel like pushing this. I think it needs pushing. Please post this "bullying".
I'd ask Backfire.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:16 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Anyways, so Lestov Backfire doesn't know shit about what happened beyond the fact Scrib asked him to ban her over the harassment.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What Adam doesn't tell you is Adam and his transphobic pals then proceeded to drive Scribble away from the board with their harassment of her.

Ever wonder why Scrib asked for a 2 month ban? Yeah, those dipshits.

Now ask me the main reason they targeted Scrib, it'll be funny.

You spilled the beans and let it out that it was a game you people were playing all along, Surt. A silly game, but you foolishly let it slip.

ps I still love the gaslighting that Adam and "pals" are "transphobic", when you have a very long history of being a trans hater on these boards. eg Referring to trans people as "it".

Moving on, enjoy your silly drama.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Surt, you're not going to post this "bullying" then? Because I really want to see it. I think you should flag it up tk Backfire and report us.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:18 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You spilled the beans and let it out that it was a game you people were playing all along, Surt. A silly game, but you foolishly let it slip.

ps I still love the gaslighting that Adam and "pals" are "transphobic", when you have a very long history of being a trans hater on these boards. eg Referring to trans people as "it".

pretty much thumb up

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said Lestov: you can ask Backfire if you want, but he'll tell you what I told you in that he doesn't know.

And you can see the bootlicking boys showing up in force, I must have hit a nerve.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:20 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Just know, I am reading all this to get a clear picture. I am confused, Adam seemed to be defending Scribble saying that Eon Blue essentially catfished her, but Surt is saying that Adam in fact attacked Scribble with transphobic comments? Do I have this correct? Are we going to need a charted timeline?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:30 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Robtard

Rob, you have some insight on this?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:31 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
Just know, I am reading all this to get a clear picture. I am confused, Adam seemed to be defending Scribble saying that Eon Blue essentially catfished her, but Surt is saying that Adam in fact attacked Scribble with transphobic comments? Do I have this correct? Are we going to need a charted timeline?

Lol if you go back and read why Scribble left you will see it isn't cuz of Eon. Eon upset her, but it isn't why she wanted to be banned.

And honestly, whirly and rob have a history of being presented with evidence and ignoring it. So nobody here is gonna be eager to go pour through old posts for them(or for you, sorry).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:33 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was weird as **** tbh
Eon and Broly had only the week before made a real life video telling PVS to **** off. Then Eon and Scribble were posting shit nobody was interested in. I think Rob sums it up, it was some failed weird smear campaign, like I said read it through, ask Backfire what he thinks. I tried to stay out of it, too weird for me tbh.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

-AdamPoE has a long history of defending trans people in here.

-Surt has a long history of shitting on trans people in here.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lestov you might as well join the bootlicking boys permanently if you're gonna defer to Rob.

So why even ask or pretend to care at this point, you've been given the narrative you should cling to lol

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:35 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Lol if you go back and read why Scribble left you will see it isn't cuz of Eon. Eon upset her, but it isn't why she wanted to be banned.

And honestly, whirly and rob have a history of being presented with evidence and ignoring it. So nobody here is gonna be eager to go pour through old posts for them(or for you, sorry).

That's okay. I'll go through them myself. Sounds like a fun night of KMC lore.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's okay. I'll go through them myself. Sounds like a fun night of KMC lore.
thumb up

Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it was weird as **** tbh
Eon and Broly had only the week before made a real life video telling PVS to **** off. Then Eon and Scribble were posting shit nobody was interested in. I think Rob sums it up, it was some failed weird smear campaign, like I said read it through, ask Backfire what he thinks. I tried to stay out of it, too weird for me tbh.

There's video of Broly? Stop the presses. Can anybody link me that video? In exchange I'll upload my latest selfie.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:37 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

To be honest she didn’t even mention bullying or harassment or anything like that when she requested the ban. She just said she thought this website wasn’t good for her right now and if I could ban her for a couple of months and I did. It wasn’t until a few hours later people started telling me about possible harassment and stuff like that.

It’s actually not uncommon for people to request a temporary ban for reasons other than harassment and bullying. Some people start to feel addicted to this site and feel like a ban is the only way they can do other things. Other people don’t like the oftentimes negative interactions they have when arguing and debating but keep getting roped back into it and feel a ban is the only way they can break that cycle. Some people just think this website brings out the worst in them. Which is what scribble said to me when she requested the ban.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
To be honest she didn’t even mention bullying or harassment or anything like that when she requested the ban. She just said she thought this website wasn’t good for her right now and if I could ban her for a couple of months and I did. It wasn’t until a few hours later people started telling me about possible harassment and stuff like that.

It’s actually not uncommon for people to request a temporary ban for reasons other than harassment and bullying. Some people start to feel addicted to this site and feel like a ban is the only way they can do other things. Other people don’t like the oftentimes negative interactions they have when arguing and debating but keep getting roped back into it and feel a ban is the only way they can break that cycle. Some people just think this website brings out the worst in them. Which is what scribble said to me when she requested the ban.

Dude the reason it wasn't good for her was cuz of the harassment lol.

I mean I get folk wanna pretend pieces of shit didn't go after her, but chill on that.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, you have some insight on this?

iirc Starts around page 55 of the GDF Septic tank thread. Though it could have been further back There's breaks in between. Was silly nonsense from them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:39 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's video of Broly? Stop the presses. Can anybody link me that video? In exchange I'll upload my latest selfie.
He took it down, I never saw it really. But almost everyone else did.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 10:39 PM