KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?

Why is it heresy to ask where Covid came from?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

I've eaten shark it's the nonfish fish.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:44 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I've eaten shark. Putrified shark at that. You would know you're eating that.

Originally posted by snowdragon
I've eaten shark it's the nonfish fish.

Never eaten petrified shark, but eaten shark and swordfish. Where did you eat petrified shark Jaden?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Iceland.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:50 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Never eaten petrified shark, but eaten shark and swordfish. Where did you eat petrified shark Jaden?

I believe he's referring to Hákarl, the national dish of Iceland

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iceland.
Ahh, i actually have you mean the fermented for 8 weeks shark there, with yoj now. That place is great but so bloody expensive.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I believe he's referring to Hákarl, the national dish of Iceland
yeah I realise now and actually had that. The word putrified through me, i thought of it as a fermented food product.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:55 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*threw even.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always think of D2 Mighty Ducks whenever I hear about Iceland.

Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I always think of D2 Mighty Ducks whenever I hear about Iceland.

Greenland is full of ice, and Iceland is very nice
Iceland has ice and volcanic activity. It also has the northern lights, which is why i went. I've seen them in two other places but Iceland was best

Old Post Sep 16th, 2020 11:59 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Yeah. Its certainly a unique experience. Didn't realise it was potentially extremely poisonous until after I tried it. Only had a tiny bit.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:00 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Does it taste as nasty as it sounds?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Iceland has ice and volcanic activity. It also has the northern lights, which is why i went. I've seen them in two other places but Iceland was best

I'm just repeating what the blonde chick who banged Emilio Estevez said.

Dirty Iceland ho lied

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The problem isn't really the taste. It's the smell before you taste it which then interferes with the taste to begin with. If you get past that initial crossover it's not that bad. I didn't like it though cos it reminded me of really strong blue cheese which I don't like either. But it smells like concentrated cat piss.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:05 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus Bjork.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:05 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Yeah but Sigur Ros and Kaleo though

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:07 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but Sigur Ros and Kaleo though

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 12:10 AM
dadudemon

I've eaten shark. Putrified shark at that. You would know you're eating that.

Yes, but Scots invented Haggis. You're known for your rotten meats.

Americans: Our guns, school shootings, and being fat

Scot: Haggis, kilts, and banter.

British: Thinking they are better than everyone else while their daughters a assaulted and abused by Muslim and African immigrants.

French: Great Lovers, Great Cowards, Great Cheese

German: Cold, poor senses of humor, think they are better than everyone else but only better than most everyone else.

Belgium: Funny singing in the mountains, everyone is nice

Japanese: Anime/manga, perverts, and autism

Canadians: Think they are the best Americans, kind, too politically correct.

I could do more.

Last edited by dadudemon on Sep 17th, 2020 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 02:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 03:36 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, but Scots invented Haggis. You're known for your rotten meats.

They're difficult to catch.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2020 10:56 PM