KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Maleficent Vs Voldemort

Maleficent Vs Voldemort
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Maleficent Vs Voldemort

No prep.
No BFR.
Pretty sure Bane dies on accident.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 06:12 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Maleficent is better in every way imo

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 02:36 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Maleficant wins by default.. Voldy gets a massive boner runs away and hides

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 20th, 2020 08:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't seen the live action movies with her, but going by the stuff shown in that video she loses.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 01:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

She has more powerful magic and she doesent need a dumb ass wand to cast it

Maleficent literally wins a 100 ways with a mere thought.

Or even more hilarious would be Voldemort attempting to get physical and her literally ripping his scrawny ass apart.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 07:20 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just going by the video provided, as I haven't seen the full movies.

As for the wand, I guess it depends on how HP wizards are allowed to begin fights. Do they begin with their wands at the ready or are they in their pocket and to they have to pull it out?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 02:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That video was weak. Even after she was killed Maleficent revived as a Black Phoenix. She has an army at her neck and call. Is superhuman in physical stats, can make Humans fall asleep on a whim. Can transmute people and objects without any kind of incantation. Turning a man into a crow, dragon etc.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 03:06 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I can pull up some feats for Maleficent. She really will make Voldemort her little man puppet. She's got an insane number of powers and is pretty OP, even against iron, which Faeries are weak against.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 04:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Voldemort wins. Spite thread.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2020 06:16 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charles ASX

Maleficent turns him into a cockroach and steps on him without Riddle even realizing it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 05:35 AM
Charles ASX is currently offline Click here to Send Charles ASX a Private Message Find more posts by Charles ASX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I can pull up some feats for Maleficent. She really will make Voldemort her little man puppet. She's got an insane number of powers and is pretty OP, even against iron, which Faeries are weak against.

I forgot about this thread. Good responses on your part, ty!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 08:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote