KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?

How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
A few days after 7 53.85%
A week after 3 23.08%
A few weeks after 2 15.38%
A few months after 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How long after election will it be before we know who officially won?
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

A win is a win.

But Biden's polling ahead of Trump again like he was in 2020.

If Republicans don't run Trump, they have a chance of beating Biden.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2023 07:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If Republicans don't run Trump, they have a chance of beating Biden.

Republicans are in a Catch-22. If they do not run Trump, his supporters will stay home.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 03:21 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Crazy Old Man Biden will remain as president. This is going to be funny. big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 08:24 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Republicans are in a Catch-22. If they do not run Trump, his supporters will stay home.

Republicans are in a quagmire (giggity!) of their own creation and I f**king love it.

I still maintain that if Trump gets snubbed by the Republican party he'll probably run in his own 'The Super MAGA of America Trump Party For Real Americans' 3rd party, to continue fleecing his cult members of their donation money for as long as possible. Which means Republicans lose in 2024.

The Republican Presidential nominee (DeSantis? Halee?) could make a deal that in return for Trump dropping out and endorsing them, they'll in turn pardon Trump if they win. But that still leaves the delicate Trump-ego of dropping out like a loser and the fact that his Federal crimes can be pardoned, but the ones he's facing in Georgia can't, of which his attorney Sydney Powell just made a plea bargain and turned state's evidence.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 04:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Republicans are in a quagmire (giggity!) of their own creation and I f**king love it.

I still maintain that if Trump gets snubbed by the Republican party he'll probably run in his own 'The Super MAGA of America Trump Party For Real Americans' 3rd party, to continue fleecing his cult members of their donation money for as long as possible. Which means Republicans lose in 2024.

The Republican Presidential nominee (DeSantis? Halee?) could make a deal that in return for Trump dropping out and endorsing them, they'll in turn pardon Trump if they win. But that still leaves the delicate Trump-ego of dropping out like a loser and the fact that his Federal crimes can be pardoned, but the ones he's facing in Georgia can't, of which his attorney Sydney Powell just made a plea bargain and turned state's evidence.
Yeah, the Powell situation is great. laughing out loud Rudy is also ****ed as hell.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 05:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rudy might drink himself to death before he's found guilty.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 05:34 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

giggity smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 06:06 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I actually want Rudy in prison first. It's important that all these thugs and their enablers are found guilty and sentenced.

After that, he can drink himself to death off the finest prison toilet wine for all I care. His choice.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 06:09 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

golden toilet!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 06:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe from all the prisoner urine stains?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2023 06:51 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Possibly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2023 03:09 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

My early 2024 election prediction: https://www.270towin.com/maps/oL1oB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 11:01 AM
truejedi

Did you mix up Georgia and Alabama?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 02:22 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Actually, n/m that was me. I didn't realize I could change your map, and just have tapped Alabama.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 02:23 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Yeah, I was wondering what you meant. laughing out loud

If anything, I think Alaska could flip blue this time round over one of the southern states.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2023 02:53 PM