KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The left wants submission, not unity and peace

The left wants submission, not unity and peace
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
there are some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept it.

Where have I heard that before?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: #notmypresident

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 05:10 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ares834

That has happened in every election I can remember in some fashion, at least going down to Clinton, as their were people on the Right who felt Clinton was not legitimate because of Ross Perot's running.

But my point was that even if Trump conceded he lost (he won't), there would be some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept that he actually lost.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 05:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834

^Bingo

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 06:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
So is anyone here going to try to argue the left do want unity and peace or is it just "but trumps" through and through?

Nope. I don't think they do.

Intelligent people will agree how colossally dumb it is complain about the other side doing something your own side just spent 4 years doing though.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:17 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump will never admit he lost, not really. So that is their reality.

TBF, even if Trump were to do a 180* and say something like "I was wrong, I lost and the election results are valid", there are some Trumpers who still wouldn't accept it.

Clinton never accepted defeat, she called Trump an illegitimate President.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:26 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and yet she conceded, eon

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Intelligent people will agree how colossally dumb it is complain about the other side doing something your own side just spent 4 years doing though.

Yup this is why it's dumb for democrats to complain about folk not accepting the election results given what they spent the last 4 years doing.

It's also why Trump should stop crying about the results given what he just spent the last 4 years doing(complaining dems didn't accept his win).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by wxyz

Clinton conceded the night of the election and congratulated Trump on his win. Whatever whining she did after that was after that fact.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can people make comments complaining about how either parties candidate will inevitably screw the common person, but not concede that the entire federal government has got to go?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:33 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yet the democrats are currently crying that "Trumpers" aren't accepting the election result, despite the fact that they've spent the last 4 years doing the same.

Does that make democrats "colossally dumb"?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wxyz

Bingo. Called him an illegitimate president(a lie). Blamed everyone but herself for her loss(another lie).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Clinton conceded the night of the election and congratulated Trump on his win. Whatever whining she did after that was after that fact.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:37 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

By "Democrats" are you including the Presidential candidate?

Cos out of the losing candidates from 2016 and 2020 which one conceded and which one didn't.

Amusing diversion tactic though.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:38 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

watch them try to spin that for another "both sides" charade. oh trumpers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
watch them try to spin that for another "both sides" charade. oh trumpers

Indeed

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet the democrats are currently crying that "Trumpers" aren't accepting the election result, despite the fact that they've spent the last 4 years doing the same.

Does that make democrats "colossally dumb"?

It's weird how they are attempting to justify Clinton spending years not accepting the results.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:41 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's weird how you're trying to divert away from the topic.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you must be new here, so welcome to kmc.

for future reference: they don't know how to argue a topic

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:44 PM
Silent Master

By "Democrats" are you including the Presidential candidate?

Cos out of the losing candidates from 2016 and 2020 which one conceded and which one didn't.

Amusing diversion tactic though.

So far, neither candidate has conceded in 2020.

Now, answer my question.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:45 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird how you're trying to divert away from the topic.

The topic about how the left wants submission, not unity and peace? You didn't try diverting by bringing up Trump, correct?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2020 08:46 PM