KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Feat War: DC Heralds vs Marvel Heralds

Feat War: DC Heralds vs Marvel Heralds
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
I'll pop up from time to time when I find something interesting, or to make power-bottoms seethe with frustration. :*

It's so boring from what I've randomly been reading, though.

Anything interesting lately?

I totalled my car, been binge watching survivor

this forum is pretty dead, it's not as fun when you and galan are not devoted in comics like you used to, we still got abhi and saint but not much discussion going on every tuesday/wednesday

death metal is getting a little better but still trash

endless winter seems uneventful

Old Post Dec 10th, 2020 07:55 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by MrMind
I totalled my car, been binge watching survivor

this forum is pretty dead, it's not as fun when you and galan are not devoted in comics like you used to, we still got abhi and saint but not much discussion going on every tuesday/wednesday

death metal is getting a little better but still trash

endless winter seems uneventful
Crashed into another car or something else? Anything broke?

Join the tourney, it's better than Survivor:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t672678.html

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 10th, 2020 08:07 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=15

In short - I was discussing it with Albert, and what YOU two were accusing me of (and gallingly, him joining in lol) was precisely what he had been doing.

So if you were wanting people to be consistent, you were shooting at the wrong target.

Okay, my apologies, the conversation was moving so fast, I did not see who started the logic of comparing art as a relative scale.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2020 08:08 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't understand the issue. You clearly care about this topic enough because we've been debating it for what, two pages now?

Let's do a battle zone, get a ruling on it, and we never have to talk about it again.

The underlined is literally made up.

Because you'll ask for more time and then disappear for months.

Nope. Recent Thor issue confirmed that Odinforce was weakened after its transfer to Thor.
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
They left because they have a social life, you're not exactly important laughing out loud constantly correcting you is fun and all but they also have family. You still post on here because your little e rep on forums matter you that much

Stop trolling and flaming.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 04:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Because you'll ask for more time and then disappear for months.

Nope. Recent Thor issue confirmed that Odinforce was weakened after its transfer to Thor.
Stop trolling and flaming.

I'm fully willing to commit, it's holidays.

The Odin Force weakening after being transferred to Thor does not mean it was never weakened when Odin was All-Father. How does one lead to the other?

PR, can we get a mod ruling on this?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 04:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm fully willing to commit, it's holidays.

The Odin Force weakening after being transferred to Thor does not mean it was never weakened when Odin was All-Father. How does one lead to the other?

PR, can we get a mod ruling on this?

Unfortunately I don't (I neither have time or any sort of precedence to believe you will stick to the schedule).

Because Serpent was barred from entering the dream of Blake for years and could only access it after Odinforce weakened during transfer to Thor.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 01:55 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by -Pr-
So are any of you actually going to debate? Or just lie out your asses to protect your precious favourites?

Thank you

Old Post Dec 11th, 2020 02:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

It was his own power which was used to power the sun.

I'm not seeing any antenna breaking there. The second image shows John on the ground and the third shows a group of multi-Lantern Batmen looking around while some kind of explosions happen for their respective colors, but I'm not seeing any sign of the antennas, attacking them or them even being mentioned.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 05:09 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm not seeing any antenna breaking there. The second image shows John on the ground and the third shows a group of multi-Lantern Batmen looking around while some kind of explosions happen for their respective colors, but I'm not seeing any sign of the antennas, attacking them or them even being mentioned.

What are you even talking about?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 05:57 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you even talking about?

The scans for Prime DeStRoyIng tHe MulTiVeRse obviously ABHI

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 05:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Aren't you talking about antennae?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its his quote

"Before you start, breaking antennas does not destroy universes. Lanterns did it in Multiverse's end.
"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:03 PM
DarkSaint85

Owlman booby trapped all the antenna and set explosives off.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

ABHI claimed that the Lanterns broke these antenna things. I literally don't see that happening anywhere in the scans that he used

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:27 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The scans for Prime DeStRoyIng tHe MulTiVeRse obviously ABHI

And why are you arguing about that now?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:54 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Owlman booby trapped all the antenna and set explosives off.

So what was the significance/importance of Prime having to break that when he punched whoever that woman is?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:54 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

And why are you arguing about that now?

(please log in to view the image)

smile

Also, that last fight was very boring imo.

latest issue of death metal issue came out

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:57 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So what was the significance/importance of Prime having to break that when he punched whoever that woman is?

Are you drunk?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 06:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you drunk?

Are you?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 07:00 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Oh its the childish comeback. How surprising!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2020 03:39 AM