KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Darth Heinous's FINAL JUMP

Darth Heinous's FINAL JUMP
Started by: Darth Heinous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Sorry. You're my idol. I like copying you.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 05:21 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

See, I knew you'd fall into line eventually.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 06:05 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*starts worshiping RC*

Oh, great idol, please tell me what you will do next. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh queeq, I REALLY think you do not want to know. wink

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:19 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, YES! Yes, I do. I am your greatest fan and I want to know everything about you.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:20 PM
Ratcat

Well, I already opened my soul once, I ain't doing it again.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:50 PM
queeq
Chaos

Oh please. More! MORE!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 03:07 PM
Ratcat

Nah, cos then other people might get sucked into the abyss of pain and despondency and that just wouldn't be right.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:02 AM
queeq
Chaos

Or... we could help you get out of it. There are always two sides to a coin.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:30 PM
Ratcat

Um, so what about those Redskins huh?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 03:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

The redskins are bantha poodoo. Da' Bears !!! "Where's your other hand ? " " Uh, between two pillows" YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:17 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:44 PM
Ratcat

So, a Chicago fan eh Gundy.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 12:54 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Thru thin and thin and thinner. I got hooked on football in 1985 when they won the superbowl and have stuck with them ever since. You have to be a TRUE fan to a Bears fan. They stink. laughing out loud laughing out loud But I love them anyway.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:14 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well I had a fleeting 3 year interest in American Football around the same time. Was also a Bear fan. But British TV started showing it less and less and so I kinda fell by the wayside. Maybe, if I ever get to moevto the States, I'll get back into it again.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:50 AM
Dim
Creativity

I always hated watching sports..especially football... I did watch stuff like..tennis and the Tour de France though.. not that I know why laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 11:42 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

eh Gundy the bears won in 86 , when they thumped NE Patriots, go Fridge. I remeber that game I lived in Arkansas at that time. Go Razorback pig soiiiiie!smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 01:35 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I remember that 4 about 3 years the UK got very excited about American Football and then it died off again. Which is a pity...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:20 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, finti, I know the superbowl was in 86, but the team was the 85 bears. smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 08:42 PM
Ratcat

Hmmm, I think she's got you there finti. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 15th, 2001 11:10 PM