KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators :)

Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment was raided by federal investigators :)
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

What a ****ing ghoul.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 05:27 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

But NYC was attacked. War and danger!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 07:13 AM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What a ****ing ghoul.

I'm looking forward in seeing Rudy Ghouliani (see what I did there!) flip on Trump to save his own ghoulish hide, or at least knock years off his sentence.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 05:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He Donnie don't give a **** while they grab em by the pussy.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 06:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

I don't see Trump as part of gitliani and co.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 06:08 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I don't see Trump as part of gitliani and co.
the two bonded over pussy grabbing imho.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 06:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Let's not forget the lovely moment between him and Maria Bakalova.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 06:41 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
the two bonded over pussy grabbing imho.
Oh. That's not much of an argument imho; I've done that myself.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2023 08:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hunter Biden sues Rudy Giuliani over ‘total annihilation’ of digital privacy

Trump lawyer has boasted of accessing data from external hard drive linked to president’s son’s laptop computer

Hunter Biden has sued Rudy Giuliani and his lawyer, alleging “total annihilation” of his digital privacy through attempts to tie his legal and personal problems to his father, President Joe Biden, through claims about an infamous laptop and hard drive.

Filed in US district court in California, where Hunter Biden lives, the suit says the former New York mayor turned Donald Trump attorney and his own lawyer, Robert Costello, “are among those … primarily responsible for what has been described as the ‘total annihilation’ of [Hunter Biden’s] digital privacy.

“They also are among those who have been primarily responsible for the ‘total annihilation’ of plaintiff’s data.”

The defendants are alleged to have “dedicated an extraordinary amount of time and energy toward looking for, hacking into, tampering with, manipulating, copying, disseminating, and generally obsessing over data that they were given that was taken or stolen from [Hunter Biden’s] devices or storage platforms, including what defendants claim to have obtained from [Biden’s] alleged ‘laptop’ computer”.
-snip

Another day, another lawsuit for Rudy. He's going to die broke and in prison.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2023 04:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Let's not forget the lovely moment between him and Maria Bakalova.
is it really 3 years since borat.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 10:57 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh. That's not much of an argument imho; I've done that myself.
lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 10:57 AM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Grab her khrem and ask nicely because she is your sister and you will get it. Very nice! big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 11:12 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grab her khrem and ask nicely because she is your sister and you will get it. Very nice! big grin
high five!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 12:27 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
high five!
Then after sexy time we make sure she not a witch and make new generation of glorious master race! big grin thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 02:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ukraine charges Rudy Giuliani’s top local ally with Moscow-linked treason

Ukraine’s security service says MP was undermining Kyiv-Washington relations under Russian military intelligence orders.

A Ukrainian MP who in 2019 helped former U.S. President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani in his search for dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden has been charged with treason.

Oleksandr Dubinsky, together with ex-Ukrainian lawmaker Andriy Derkach and ex-prosecutor Kostyantyn Kulyk, had joined an organization formed by chiefs of Russia’s Military Intelligence (GRU), Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) said in a statement on Monday.
-snip

America prosecutors looking into Rudy G are paying attention smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2023 07:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rudy Giuliani must pay more than $148m over false election claims -BBC

Former US President Donald Trump's ex-personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has been ordered to pay more than $148m (£116m) to two women over false claims they tampered with votes in 2020. -snip

Haaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa! Good stuff.

I'm sure his billionaire buddy Tump will help him out here.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 15th, 2023 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2023 10:13 PM
Adam_PoE

Awful.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2023 10:39 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"Rudy Giuliani Sued Again by 2020 Georgia Poll Workers for Defamation" -snip

These Trumper degenerate do not learn.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 20th, 2023 07:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A judge rules Rudy Giuliani must immediately pay $148 million to two election workers -NPR

District Judge Beryl Howell ruled Wednesday that Giuliani must immediately pay the sum an eight-person jury awarded last week. A few days before that, the women sued Giuliani again, asking the the courts to permanently ban him from speaking about them. -snip

Schadenfreude. Levels. Rising.

If his good buddy Trump won't bail him out, maybe Rudy can ask his Russian friends for the money.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2023 05:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

He just filed for bankruptcy. Surely that will work and cutey-pie Rudy won’t face the consequences he deserves. Surelysmile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2023 07:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote