KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The right wing incel does something thread.

The right wing incel does something thread.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Do I count as an incel despite not being a virgin?

depends on your mindset.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 06:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I've not really seen a hatred of women from you and beliefs that you're owed sex from women. Unless I'm not remembering?

Maybe back in 2016-2018 when you were toxic? But that was more racism and transphobia and general drunken asshatery, which you've seem to largely grown out of.

You still need to work on the transphobia a bit though. Really, just let it go.
Yeah, I've grown up a bit. Rehab kinda opened my eyes a bit but I'm still drinking. Live and let live is how I feel right now.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 06:52 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

just to be clear, incel is a terroristic ideal, not the inability to have sexy-time with another consentual participant

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 07:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Correct, there are plenty of people who are unable to get sex and are not toxic to outright dangerous bags of shit because of it.

Crazy thing with incels, their toxic outlooks are probably the reason they can't get laid to begin with.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 07:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

they definitely make it impossible for themselves by aligning with that cult of human garbage. prostitutes could offer release, but they cost money, and we all know how incels can't seem to get out of their home/room/bed long enough to find employment

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 07:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, I used to work and get laid. It happens. smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 07:44 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've not really seen a hatred of women from you and beliefs that you're owed sex from women. Unless I'm not remembering?

Maybe back in 2016-2018 when you were toxic? But that was more racism and transphobia and general drunken asshatery, which you've seem to largely grown out of.

You still need to work on the transphobia a bit though. Really, just let it go.

Your problem is you make the same mistake all leftists make, by confusing bigotry and criticism.

Adam said how Jews used to be a people you simply couldn't criticize, until the alt-right started crossing that line with their anti-Semitism.

Ok, even if it is 100% that most "critics" are really disguising bigotry, that still doesn't mean criticism is off limits! Nobody deserves to be an untouchable. And being a protected group doesn't mean you can't act collectively in ways deserving of criticism.

I know you know all this, and I think you believe suppression of racists justifies some degree of unbalanced scales. The problem is bad actors know this, and take advantage.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 10:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Your problem is you make the same mistake all leftists make, by confusing bigotry and criticism.

Adam said how Jews used to be a people you simply couldn't criticize, until the alt-right started crossing that line with their anti-Semitism.

Ok, even if it is 100% that most "critics" are really disguising bigotry, that still doesn't mean criticism is off limits! Nobody deserves to be an untouchable. And being a protected group doesn't mean you can't act collectively in ways deserving of criticism.

I know you know all this, and I think you believe suppression of racists justifies some degree of unbalanced scales. The problem is bad actors know this, and take advantage.

Wrong again. It wasn't legit criticism, which is fine. It was ugliness.

Anti-Antisemitism isn't legit criticism. Since you seem to not understand again, I'll show you via examples:

Legit criticism: "Israel's government needs to stop its apartheid-like treatment of Palestinians."

Anti-Antisemitism: "Jews control all the banks and they run the world and cause all the wars."

YW

Old Post Sep 29th, 2022 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

To suggest Jews had anything to do with 9/11 is considered career suicide...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2022 08:16 AM
Adam_PoE

Incel Pleads Guilty in Plot to Kill Thousands of Women

A self-identified "incel" pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio today to attempting to conduct a mass shooting of women.

Tres Genco, 22, of Hillsboro, Ohio admitted he plotted to commit a hate crime; namely, a plan to shoot women at a university in Ohio. He was arrested by federal agents in July 2021 and has remained in custody since.

According to court documents, Genco maintained profiles on a popular incel website from at least July 2019 through mid-March 2020, and posted hundreds of times on the site.

In one post, Genco detailed spraying "some foids and couples" with orange juice in a water gun. "Foids" is an incel term short for "femoids," referring to women.

Genco compared his "extremely empowering action" to similar conduct by known incel Elliot Rodger. In May 2014, Rodger killed six people and injured 14 others, including shooting individuals outside a University of California, Santa Barbara sorority house. Prior to his mass attack, Rodger shot a group of college students with orange juice from a water gun.

Genco also wrote a manifesto, stating he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy, and revenge" and referred to death as the "great equalizer."

As part of this investigation, law enforcement agents discovered a note of Genco's that indicated he hoped to "aim big" for a kill count of 3,000 people with a reference to the same date as Elliot Rodger's attack, and intended to attend military training.

The investigation revealed that the day he wrote his manifesto, he searched online for sororities and a university in Ohio.

In 2019, Genco purchased tactical gloves, a bulletproof vest, a hoodie bearing the word "Revenge," cargo pants, a bowie knife, a skull facemask, two Glock 17 magazines, a 9mm Glock 17 clip, and a holster clip concealed carry for a Glock.

Genco attended Army Basic Training in Georgia from August through December 2019. He was discharged for entry-level performance and conduct.

In January 2020, Genco wrote a document entitled "isolated" that he described as "the writings of the deluded and homicidal." Genco signed the document, "Your hopeful friend and murderer."

Genco pleaded guilty to one count of attempting to commit a hate crime, which, because it involved an attempt to kill, is punishable by up to life in prison.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 05:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hopefully he won't be celibate for much longer smile

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 05:15 PM
truejedi

Possibly life in prison for a crime he never committed is some minority report stuff. Obviously glad they stopped him, but life in prison for intent? I didn't even know that was a thing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 05:49 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hopefully he won't be celibate for much longer smile

All the prison dick he wants and then some more.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 06:20 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the prison dick he wants and then some more.

(please log in to view the image)
DDM?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2022 06:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The mass shooter who killed at least eight people at an Allen, Texas mall on Saturday frequently posted white supremacist and neo-Nazi materials on social media, according to an FBI bulletin.

The FBI's "review and triage of the subject's social media accounts revealed hundreds of postings and images to include writings with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist rhetoric, including neo-Nazi materials and material espousing the supremacy of the white race," the bulletin reads.

The document also says the shooter was discharged from the military in 2008 amid "mental health concerns." Investigators believe the shooter was a neo-Nazi and an incel, according to an internal email circulated by Texas law enforcement.

Old Post May 8th, 2023 05:49 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote