KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » AOC attends Met Gala, while wearing dress that says "Tax The Rich."

AOC attends Met Gala, while wearing dress that says "Tax The Rich."
Started by: Klaw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Edit.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 12:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Except that does not really work since why would a racist be a friend with even one person from the race he/she hates? Again, I suggest you look up the concept of Nigels from Radical Feminist(yes, even the sort of who outright hate men) idealogy.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:16 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Except that does not really work since why would a racist be a friend with even one person from the race he/she hates? Again, I suggest you look up the concept of Nigels from Radical Feminist(yes, even the sort of who outright hate men) idealogy.

Just for the reason you said. Besides its easy to call an acquaintance a friend. Heck just need a Facebook friend and technically can call that a friend.

A monogamous relationship is a very different thing though. You pick one which will probably last a few years. Theres not many white supremcists (for example) who would bring a black woman home to their parents. And honestly if they did, their racism is bound to die down dramatically.

In this specific case however, Klaw did not even make the general claim that AOC is racist towards Whites. He made the more specific claim that she specifically Hates White Men, whilst dating one. Its pretty asinine to think that without some serious f***ing evidence.

And no her being Woke doesnt qualify as Serious f***ing evidence.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 06:42 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Just for the reason you said. Besides its easy to call an acquaintance a friend. Heck just need a Facebook friend and technically can call that a friend.

A monogamous relationship is a very different thing though. You pick one which will probably last a few years. Theres not many white supremcists (for example) who would bring a black woman home to their parents. And honestly if they did, their racism is bound to die down dramatically.

In this specific case however, Klaw did not even make the general claim that AOC is racist towards Whites. He made the more specific claim that she specifically Hates White Men, whilst dating one. Its pretty asinine to think that without some serious f***ing evidence.

And no her being Woke doesnt qualify as Serious f***ing evidence.

I meant actual friends, not acquaintances or coworkers, or Facebook “friends.”

To bring back the HP Lovecraft example which you dismissed as being extreme, but in reality it’s not that extreme or even particularly unusual for bigots to have friends/boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives/political pundits who belong to their hated group who they consider to be one of the “good ones.” Good ol’ Lovecraft didn’t really tone down his anti-semitism and his wife would have to continually remind him that she’s Jewish whenever he would go on one of his anti-semitic rants. As for your family example, you’re assuming that the white supremacist in question would a)even introduce his black girlfriend to his family to begin with and b)that his family actually shares his bigoted views.

I agree that Klaw’s accusations towards AOC were by and large unfounded, but your counter-arguments were not sound either. You said that AOC dating a white man while hating whites was an oxymoron and that it was “undeniable proof that she does not hate whites, not even a little.” I think we have conclusively established that this is simply not how reality works.

I also agree that her being Woke is not really proof of anything. In my opinion, it’s a little bit of a red flag, but at the end of the day we’d need far, far better and more proof to really say anything conclusive.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2021 08:02 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Artifical Glory
I meant actual friends, not acquaintances or coworkers, or Facebook “friends.”

I just think friends is such a radically different example. We all tend to know different people, whether it be from work, school or just neighbours.

So it's just so easy to know or even have the odd friend of a different race.

The example of a relationship would be more akin to having many friends of that race, or very close friends. And it would be highly unusual for a racist to have that kind of social circle. And would definitely be hard pressed proving a person like that to be a racist.

To bring back the HP Lovecraft example which you dismissed as being extreme, but in reality it’s not that extreme or even particularly unusual for bigots to have friends/boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives/political pundits who belong to their hated group who they consider to be one of the “good ones.” Good ol’ Lovecraft didn’t really tone down his anti-semitism and his wife would have to continually remind him that she’s Jewish whenever he would go on one of his anti-semitic rants. As for your family example, you’re assuming that the white supremacist in question would a)even introduce his black girlfriend to his family to begin with and b)that his family actually shares his bigoted views.

I have to say that Lovecraft example does sound like a highly unusual and extreme case. But that would be a shitty and almost abusive relationship for her. But outside of an abusive relationship, then I'd say Even in His Example, would be hard pressed to prove that he Specifically hates Women who are Jewish.

Oh I get the whole "he's one of the good ones". But like I said above, it's very easy to have the odd friend especially who agrees their whole race are up to shitty things. But a relationship is a whole different ball game. Racists would very rarely choose a partner of the race the hate. They are more likely to convince themselves that they don't find that race attractive at all. And just to be clear on the "attraction" angle, one night stands would not prove much at all. And of course rape wouldn't either.

As for the introducing to family, AOC's life is public so those examples are not that relevant. And if the family isn't racist, but the person alone is, it's unlikely a high level of racism would last given they've chosen a partner of the race they hate.

I agree that Klaw’s accusations towards AOC were by and large unfounded, but your counter-arguments were not sound either. You said that AOC dating a white man while hating whites was an oxymoron and that it was “undeniable proof that she does not hate whites, not even a little.” I think we have conclusively established that this is simply not how reality works.

Ah but his accusation wasn't that she hates whites, it was specifically that she hates white Males. So I still find that an Oxymoron statement tbh.

Yes I get now that "Undeniable Proof" was overstating it. However your response is how a sane person would respond, saying something akin to "I don't buy she's racist BUT there are so and so examples of how that's possible..."

Nemebro's insane response was just to satisfy his superiority complex. He recently told Blakemore to kill himself because he didn't believe a Man can truly become a Woman. I mean until the day someone born with a penis can have periods and give birth, that's obviously a completely valid opinion to have. Anyone telling him to kill himself over that (joke or not), clearly has issues.

I also agree that her being Woke is not really proof of anything. In my opinion, it’s a little bit of a red flag, but at the end of the day we’d need far, far better and more proof to really say anything conclusive.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:18 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Ya, of course it was.

It was meant as a mock interview. It was hilarious how leftists reacted to it when it was first made though. They actually thought it was meant to be portrayed as being real lol.

It was still funny as hell though and still is. Glad it hasn't been removed from internet yet. It stilll gives me a good laugh when I watch it.

Sad that leftists don't understand satire, unless of course it's making fun of Trump on Saturday Night Live. They they do get it and fully applaud it. Go figure.
oh it can’t be he was wrong or ignorant, it was a mock video, the whole “it was just a joke” defense. In another illusive form.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:26 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I love how this beauty triggers you rightists Eon! AOCDS is nearly as funny as BDS.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 03:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote