KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool

Taxi explodes outside women's hospital in Liverpool
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The suspect killed in the taxi was Emad Al Swealmeen, 32 and 4 other guys in their 20's have been arrested now as well.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 08:41 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
The suspect killed in the taxi was Emad Al Swealmeen, 32 and 4 other guys in their 20's have been arrested now as well.
Looks Islamic, I hate to breathe a sigh of relief and be eased I am wrong. But I am doing both.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 08:42 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whirly: Some people tried to blow up women in Liverpool
Samhain: Day do doe don't day?
Me: laughing out loud

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 09:27 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Blakemore
Whirly: Some people tried to blow up women in Liverpool
Samhain: Day do doe don't day?
Me: laughing out loud

Nah la.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 09:31 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was talking about two blow up dolls; you missed the joke.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 09:45 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

https://apple.news/A5zCfUoYeRkSoh7s2mZSXvg

Asylum seeker with mental health issues according to Sky News sources.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 10:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Blakemore
I was talking about two blow up dolls; you missed the joke.

I know, I was just giving you a flavour of our dialect. Kna mean?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 10:20 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, I was just giving you a flavour of our dialect. Kna mean?
Eh!

Wait, did you mean nah as in "no" or nah as in "i know"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2021 10:30 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Nah means no.

Kna means 'know what I'.

Kna mean?

Other forms are acceptable, such as narra mean, know warra mean and I suppose 'innit' is acceptable in that context too, innit?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 12:25 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah means no.

Kna means 'know what I'.

Kna mean?

Other forms are acceptable, such as narra mean, know warra mean and I suppose 'innit' is acceptable in that context too, innit?
I'm from Yorkshire and I went to Edge Hill University. I'm very familiar with Northern and Scouse dialect.

"Can I rob yer trainees so a can go for mozzies for some ciggies laa?"

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 12:34 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

You know 'get off at Edge Hill' is a euphemism for premature ejaculation? At least according to The Viz anyway.

What years did you attend? My friend was one of the guys who ran the computer dept until about maybe 10 years ago.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 01:18 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know 'get off at Edge Hill' is a euphemism for premature ejaculation? At least according to The Viz anyway.

What years did you attend? My friend was one of the guys who ran the computer dept until about maybe 10 years ago.
2010-13

Also, I don't get the euphemism. I know it wasn't exactly the best Universities, but I, and others had sex there.

Last edited by Blakemore on Nov 16th, 2021 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 01:55 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Think my friend had left by that point.

It stems from the fact that Edge Hill is the last stop before the line terminates at Lime Street. Got off too soon, essentially.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 02:48 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Disturbing, I was I London for a lot of the bombing campaigns, my brother was working at Canary Wharf when it got blown up. As someone blown about by extremists in Egypt, I worry about bombs. As someone e with a UK passport, I worry if the IRA are back, as someone with an Irish Passport I am sympathetic.

Years ago, some guy blew himself up less than 2km from my house. Though in this case it was purely a suicide as he chose a deserted spot in the middle of the night. Apparently, they were finding bits and pieces of him for days in a roughly 1km radius. Just WTF.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 03:32 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coppacoppatan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Years ago, some guy blew himself up less than 2km from my house. Though in this case it was purely a suicide as he chose a deserted spot in the middle of the night. Apparently, they were finding bits and pieces of him for days in a roughly 1km radius. Just WTF.
that's just jissim

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 03:39 AM
Coppacoppatan is currently offline Click here to Send Coppacoppatan a Private Message Find more posts by Coppacoppatan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coppacoppatan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 03:40 AM
Coppacoppatan is currently offline Click here to Send Coppacoppatan a Private Message Find more posts by Coppacoppatan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...ristian-convert

Turns out he was Christian after changing his Religion. Syrian and Iraqi heritage.

Its almost as if its not any specific religion that hates us, but people from parts of the world who are mentally disturbed after continually getting bombed by us.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 06:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's okay, you can say it, Christian extremist terrorism.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 06:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news...ristian-convert

Turns out he was Christian after changing his Religion. Syrian and Iraqi heritage.

Its almost as if its not any specific religion that hates us, but people from parts of the world who are mentally disturbed after continually getting bombed by us.
I've acually been blown up by Islamic extremists unlike the chairborne rangers this site attracts and I certainly don't hate muslims, in fact my wife is one.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 07:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I've acually been blown up by Islamic extremists unlike the chairborne rangers this site attracts and I certainly don't hate muslims, in fact my wife is one.

Damn Whirly youre just too cool.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2021 08:29 PM