KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
It looks like the podcast (Fresh & Fit) triggered you and you continue to react like a typical Feminazi in your posts here. You were quick to declare men in the podcast incels and question my motive by extension.

I didn't say the hosts were incels. I said the podcast is incel-adjacent. Andrew Tate isn't an incel either, but he certainly appeals to them.

Yes, there's not enough evidence to determine what happened.

Yes, which is all that can be said. That's what you're not understanding. The rest is just you making assumptions, or outright making things up like him being fired.

We don't know who is lying because we didn't get to see the case. We don't know what the police found. What don't know what evidence she has. We don't know all the evidence he had.
These women are lying?

Go ahead and prove those women wrong if you can.

...Again, we don't know. And we'll likely never know since the dude killed himself.

Due to your bias, you don't understand that we aren't saying the the sister/mother, wife, or husband are wrong or right.

You're calling this neutral viewpoint a "feminazi" stance, which is telling.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 10th, 2022 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2022 06:52 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Legend, you were always a shit for brains retard back when the Star Wars Versus forum was still alive, and it seems you have not changed. Any more ground realities to share, you f***ing BUM?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2022 10:26 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by StyleTime
I didn't say the hosts were incels. I said the podcast is incel-adjacent. Andrew Tate isn't an incel either, but he certainly appeals to them.

You could have pointed out this issue in a better way but you came up with this:

The fact you're using reactionary, manosphere, Incel-adjacent podcasts like that for "perspective" says all we need to know about your motivations. You had no intention of being unbiased or acting in good faith with that post. ---- [1]

This is TROLLING. You set the wrong tempo from the get go.

Speaking of bias, Everyone Is a Little Bit Biased.

YOUR bias is apparent in following statements:

Yes, which is all that can be said. That's what you're not understanding. The rest is just you making assumptions, or outright making things up like him being fired.

We don't know who is lying because we didn't get to see the case. We don't know what the police found. What don't know what evidence she has. We don't know all the evidence he had.

...Again, we don't know. And we'll likely never know since the dude killed himself.

There is MORE to this story - you chose to OVERLOOK revelations of HIS daughter. HER revelations provide some background context to this case. HER revelations put the man's second wife in questionable light instead.

You are putting words in my mouth as well. I never said that HE "was" fired. This is my statement in my second post:

How about empathy for the man who was arrested by the cops and put in jail followed by suspension from his job because of the charges filed? It is obvious that these developments took a toll on him.

HE did point out this much in his writing:

“I am on the brink of losing my job, as I am out on administrative leave until my case is ‘resolved,'” he wrote of the case, which court records show he pleaded not guilty to in his Nov. 22 arraignment.

Is there a reason to doubt him? You do not seem to understand how sensitive educational institutions can be when it comes to their representation at the top.

..Again, we don't know. And we'll likely never know since the dude killed himself.

Due to your bias, you don't understand that we aren't saying the the sister/mother, wife, or husband are wrong or right.

You're calling this neutral viewpoint a "feminazi" stance, which is telling.

This type of argument is not helpful. You pretend to be neutral but you are showing bias in your judgement as well. The man's daughter came forward and pointed out that her step mom was toxic and ruined their family. Her revelations are "something." A court WILL pay heed to her.

My viewpoint is based on how you chose to address me from the get go. Your statement is marked as [1] for reference above.

Buzzwords = CHECK

Questioning my motive over a piece of content that you seem to disapprove of = CHECK

Feminist(s) talk like this.

Why resort to this stupid blame-game?

Some of you were nowhere in sight when I posted about a Male Murder Suspect Transferred to Women’s Prison in following thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t680664.html

I wanted to point out that it is WRONG. But trolling materialized instead - typical in this forum.

I am done here.

Originally posted by Trocity
Legend, you were always a shit for brains retard back when the Star Wars Versus forum was still alive, and it seems you have not changed. Any more ground realities to share, you f***ing BUM?

It looks like you became a TROLL - impressive. Now go back to the rabbit hole you climbed out from.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2022 03:08 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

You could have pointed out this issue in a better way but you came up with this: *snipped*

This is TROLLING. You set the wrong tempo from the get go.

Well, no. My response was perfectly appropriate, calling out your transparent, dishonest post made in bad faith. You set the tone with your OP. You can't expect charitableness when you open the thread the way you did.
There is MORE to this story - you chose to OVERLOOK revelations of HIS daughter. HER revelations provide some background context to this case. HER revelations put the man's second wife in questionable light instead.

Is there a reason to doubt him? You do not seem to understand how sensitive educational institutions can be when it comes to their representation at the top.

Again, no. The issue here is whether or not he's guilty of child endangerment and battery. We can't determine that without hearing all the evidence. All of it.

You don't seem to understand how trials work though. We have to hear her side, what the police found too. It's not just the husband. Make sense?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 07:11 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

You are putting words in my mouth as well. I never said that HE "was" fired.

Dude. Are you going to pretend you weren't talking about this case here?
Why organization(s) are so eager to FIRE a man over his domestic problems? Why not wait for the investigation process to conclude?

This is overstepping on a man's right to continue to earn due to his domestic problems. This is Cancel Culture taken to the extreme. There should be a legal process to stop an organization in its tracks in this case.

Totally putting words in your mouth. thumb up

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 12th, 2022 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 07:17 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Well, no. My response was perfectly appropriate, calling out your transparent, dishonest post made in bad faith. You set the tone with your OP. You can't expect charitableness when you open the thread the way you did.

You are attempting to stifle this debate from the get go, it is obvious. You are triggered by a seemingly successful podcast, it shows.

Nevertheless, below is a RECAP with information on hand.

Again, no. The issue here is whether or not he's guilty of child endangerment and battery. We can't determine that without hearing all the evidence. All of it.

You don't seem to understand how trials work though. We have to hear her side, what the police found too. It's not just the husband. Make sense?

Christensen was charged on following counts:

1. Charges of misdemeanor child abuse.
2. Charges of misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant.

Misdemeanor child abuse charges can be filed on "subjective" grounds:

Misdemeanor child abuse charges can be filed in cases where a child may have suffered mental but not physical harm during an incident.

https://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/...istrict-school/

Misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant can also be filed on "subjective" grounds:

Unlike corporal injury to spouse or co-habitant, domestic battery does not require the victim to have a visible injury and it can only be tried as a misdemeanor.

https://esfandilawfirm.com/crimes/d...tery-pc-243-e1/

The system [allows] cops to take a woman's mere account of domestic violence at Face Value and charge a man on both counts as noted above.

Police could easily charge Christensen on both counts, arrest him, and put him in jail for indefinite period until further notice. He spent TWO DAYS in a jail and had to pay a 10,000 USD bond to secure his release from custody.

Orange County Superior Court records confirmed Christensen was arrested on Nov. 15 and released from jail on $10,000 bail two days later. He was charged with child abuse and endangerment and battery. He pleaded not guilty.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...ounty-principal

Because of these charges filed, his employment as Principal of a school was affected and he feared that he would loose his job.

He wrote that the recent November evening “completely unraveled” his and his wife’s lives. He said he had been placed on administrative leave and was on the brink of losing his job at Newland Elementary as his case made its way through the legal system, which he described as “extremely flawed (especially against men/fathers).” He said his wife had “no intention” of the night escalating the way it did, and “regrets making that call” to the police. She was also “trying to clear my name with little success,” Christensen wrote.

Therefore:

This is a case study of how the life of a decent family-oriented man can be ruined by his own wife in a system that treats a man as "guilty until proven innocent" on a mere complaint.

The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarrassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge.

+

Why the husband is arrested on a mere complaint from his wife by default in any state? Why the "guilty until proven innocent" rule applies to a man in a matter involving his wife by default?

The Police's initial response should be to push for "amends" between the husband and wife after a complaint is lodged by her. The Police should arrest the husband IF it has reason to assume that he was violent with his wife. Not otherwise.

Dots connected for you.

Dude. Are you going to pretend you weren't talking about this case here?

See above.

Totally putting words in your mouth. thumb up

You've got to be kidding me? Did I attribute these statements to you by tagging you?

These statements were NOT directed towards you in person.

None of my statements in the original post are directed towards you or any member of the forum in person, but merely talking points about the system being rigged against men which is true. Many men (and women) have said as much.

You attempted to stifle this debate from the get go by accusing me of being dishonest and posting in bad faith. You need to step back from your accusatory position and do some homework for a change.

Wait, I did it for you above. Thanks for nothing.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 12th, 2022 at 12:14 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 12:12 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are attempting to stifle this debate from the get go, it is obvious. You are triggered by a seemingly successful podcast, it shows.

Nevertheless, below is a RECAP with information on hand.

Christensen was charged on following counts:

1. Charges of misdemeanor child abuse.
2. Charges of misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant.

Misdemeanor child abuse charges can be filed on "subjective" grounds:

Misdemeanor child abuse charges can be filed in cases where a child may have suffered mental but not physical harm during an incident.

https://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/...istrict-school/

Misdemeanor battery on a spouse or co-habitant can also be filed on "subjective" grounds:

Unlike corporal injury to spouse or co-habitant, domestic battery does not require the victim to have a visible injury and it can only be tried as a misdemeanor.

https://esfandilawfirm.com/crimes/d...tery-pc-243-e1/

The system [allows] cops to take a woman's mere account of domestic violence at Face Value and charge a man on both counts as noted above.

Police could easily charge Christensen on both counts, arrest him, and put him in jail for indefinite period until further notice. He spent TWO DAYS in a jail and had to pay a 10,000 USD bond to secure his release from custody.

Orange County Superior Court records confirmed Christensen was arrested on Nov. 15 and released from jail on $10,000 bail two days later. He was charged with child abuse and endangerment and battery. He pleaded not guilty.

Because of these charges filed, his employment as Principal of a school was affected and he feared that he would loose his job.

He wrote that the recent November evening “completely unraveled” his and his wife’s lives. He said he had been placed on administrative leave and was on the brink of losing his job at Newland Elementary as his case made its way through the legal system, which he described as “extremely flawed (especially against men/fathers).” He said his wife had “no intention” of the night escalating the way it did, and “regrets making that call” to the police. She was also “trying to clear my name with little success,” Christensen wrote.

Therefore:

This is a case study of how the life of a decent family-oriented man can be ruined by his own wife in a system that treats a man as "guilty until proven innocent" on a mere complaint.

The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarrassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge.

+

Why the husband is arrested on a mere complaint from his wife by default in any state? Why the "guilty until proven innocent" rule applies to a man in a matter involving his wife by default?

The Police's initial response should be to push for "amends" between the husband and wife after a complaint is lodged by her. The Police should arrest the husband IF it has reason to assume that he was violent with his wife. Not otherwise.

Dots connected for you.

See above.

You've got to be kidding me? Did I attribute these statements to you by tagging you?

These statements were NOT directed towards you in person.

None of my statements in the original post are directed towards you or any member of the forum in person, but merely talking points about the system being rigged against men which is true. Many men (and women) have said as much.

You attempted to stifle this debate from the get go by accusing me of being dishonest and posting in bad faith. You need to step back from your accusatory position and do some homework for a change.

Wait, I did it for you above. Thanks for nothing.
Wow, someone got hurt by a girl once... Just move on mate.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 02:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Re: Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Not only that, but he lied again.

I am done here

Yep. Totally "done here."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 04:12 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Re: Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Not only that, but he lied again.

Yep. Totally "done here."

I busted your nonsense but your ego supersedes your rationality. Take your time to reflect upon RED highlights and Blue highlights. Talk to a lawyer if you are still confused.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Dec 12th, 2022 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 04:31 PM
StyleTime

Re: Re: Re: Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

You have made it so we can't quote you, probably due to some character you're using. I'm just going to have to speak generally here.

You still don't seem to understand, or are deliberately ignoring, the fact that we don't have all the evidence here. Maybe she lied. Maybe he lied. Maybe they both lied, and he's guilty of one charge but not the other.

The only objective stance we can take here is this: We don't know, because the guy committed suicide before his trial.

Instead of just accepting that, you've elected to say "I may not know what happened, but I do know he's innocent and she's lying."

How is this not computing for you?

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 12th, 2022 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 04:41 PM
Impediment
Endless

KMC is broken and the quote function works half of the time now.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 05:41 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I busted your nonsense but your ego supersedes your rationality. Take your time to reflect upon RED highlights and Blue highlights. Talk to a lawyer if you are still confused.
calm down mate and get on Tinder. It will relax you.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 05:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
calm down mate and get on Tinder. It will relax you.

Thanks. You are cool. thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 06:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Wow, someone got hurt by a girl once... Just move on mate.

"Mental harm" is subjective.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 06:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Impediment

thumb up

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 06:57 PM
Macklemore

Originally posted by Impediment
You're the worst moderator since WD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyBooxCkF3A

Old Post Dec 12th, 2022 11:40 PM
Macklemore is currently offline Click here to Send Macklemore a Private Message Find more posts by Macklemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Re: Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Details in following link:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/princ...and-death-leap/

The wife can call the police and get her husband arrested by accusing him of doing something he never did. While the man is subjected to embarassing treatment by the Police and a potentially lengthy investigation process, he can loose his job as well and this loss might push him over the edge.

Watch this podcast for perspective:

- - -

Some points in mind.

Why organization(s) are so eager to FIRE a man over his domestic problems? Why not wait for the investigation process to conclude?

This is overstepping on a man's right to continue to earn due to his domestic problems. This is Cancel Culture taken to the extreme. There should be a legal process to stop an organization in its tracks in this case.

Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated.

Women rights are important for various reasons but these should not be at the expense of men rights. The system should investigate a complaint but adopt sensible methods to do the needful. False accusations from any person irrespective of the gender should be strongly penalized. The system should be aimed to dispense justice.
laughing laughing laughing

I TRIED D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y. to give this thread a chance but then you lost me rigggghhhhtttt about here:

"Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated."

Wtf is this obviously-misogynistic MANCHILD bullshit? Is the idea of intelligent women too much for you? Is #getbroadsouttheclassroomsandintothekitchens going to be your new motto, Macho Man? You gonna be like "Bytch! Stop educating these kids and go make me a sammich!!!!! You're supposed to know how to clean, cook, and sew! Math and science ARE MANLY MANZAPALOOZA FIELDS ONLY!!!!"

Is this seriously what you're goin with buddy? laughing

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 13th, 2022 12:00 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Macklemore
You're the worst moderator since WD!

Sure thing, my little p*ssy fart. 😘

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2022 12:20 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Re: Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing laughing laughing

I TRIED D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E.L.Y. to give this thread a chance but then you lost me rigggghhhhtttt about here:

"Education Sector has become Female dominated. Why Male teachers are in decline?

Education Sector employment practices should be investigated."

Wtf is this obviously-misogynistic MANCHILD bullshit? Is the idea of intelligent women too much for you? Is #getbroadsouttheclassroomsandintothekitchens going to be your new motto, Macho Man? You gonna be like "Bytch! Stop educating these kids and go make me a sammich!!!!! You're supposed to know how to clean, cook, and sew! Math and science ARE MANLY MANZAPALOOZA FIELDS ONLY!!!!"

Is this seriously what you're goin with buddy? laughing

Feminazi spotted for real.

Statistics for reference:

Female teachers = 74.3%
Male teachers = 25.7%

https://www.zippia.com/teacher-jobs/demographics/

This disparity should be a matter of concern because Male teacher shortage affects boys who need role models.

In fact, Male teachers can produce a net-positive impact on the performance of students when hired in large numbers:

We evaluate equity-efficiency trade-offs from admissions quotas by examining effects on output once beneficiaries start producing in the relevant industry. In particular, we document the impact of abolishing a 40% quota for male primary school teachers on their pupils’ long-run outcomes. The quota had advantaged academically lower-scoring male university applicants, and its removal cut the share of men among new teachers by half. We combine this reform with the timing of union-mandated teacher retirements to isolate quasi-random variation in the local share of male quota teachers. Using comprehensive register data, we find that pupils exposed to a higher share of male quota teachers during primary school transition more smoothly to post-compulsory education, have higher educational attainment, and labor force attachment at age 25. Pupils of both genders benefit similarly from exposure to male quota teachers. Our findings are consistent with the quota improving the allocation of talent over the unconstrained selection process.

Schaede, U., & Mankki, V. (2022). Quota vs Quality? Long-Term Gains from an Unusual Gender Quota.

When quota system for hiring Male teachers was in practice in the Finnish education sector, it produced a net-positive impact on the performance of students. Removal of this quota system turned out to be a mistake.

The Education system and environment will affect presence of Male teachers.

"Research has revealed men commonly quit the teaching profession due to gender-centric issues. These range from confusion about physical contact with students and the strain of having to take on masculine roles, to uncertainty about how to develop professional relationships with co-workers."

https://www.goodschools.com.au/insi...primary-schools

As noted in the aforementioned link, Social isolation is legitimate problem. How many men are willing to work in a female-dominated educational institute? Not many. I would also like to work in an organization where men are present in large numbers so I can socialize with them and make some friends.

Further perspective in following link:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/mal...206-p59u5u.html

Shortage of Male teachers leads to boys loosing interest in this profession by extension:

Gender differences in teaching career expectations were explored among 15-year-old students in 49 countries participating in the 2015 cycle of the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA). Results revealed that boys were generally less likely than girls to expect to work as teachers, but the magnitude of the gender gap varied across countries. Boys were more likely to expect to work as teachers in countries with a greater representation of male teachers and in countries with higher teacher salaries. In countries with more egalitarian gender beliefs (i.e., beliefs and attitudes toward gender equality), both boys and girls were less likely to expect teaching careers, but this negative association was stronger for boys than for girls.

Han, S. W., Borgonovi, F., & Guerriero, S. (2020). Why don’t more boys want to become teachers? The effect of a gendered profession on students’ career expectations. International Journal of Educational Research, 103, 101645.

Hiring preferences is also a factor but seldom acknowledged in Public discourses. Where I live, Female teachers are in high demand in schools.

Education Sector employment practice in USA is tilted towards Culture Fit in the present.

This makes sense to me.

There are calls for governmental intervention to address the problem of shortage of Male teachers in some countries including in UK and France.

The government would have to look into "Education Sector employment practices" to do something to address the problem of shortage of Male teachers. Finnish Quota system is informative case study in this context. If percentage of Male teachers can be brought up to 40%, this will be an achievement. Good enough in my view.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2022 06:32 AM
Jaden_3.0

Are you a teacher?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2022 08:51 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote