KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian invasion of Ukraine
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

But how do you know they didn't? Did you see for yourself?

Do you also believe Russia wants to kill Ukrainians for no reason at all, and their war of aggression exists in a vacuum?

Remember when you called BS on WMD's in Iraq? Funny how political ideology affects critical thinking.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2023 11:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
Thanks.
Originally posted by Robtard
Way to state the obvious, Bash!

i can't help but sing praise. the level of mastery in which you both tear apart his every shitpost... it's so awe inspiring, that i often forget the fact that you're dutifully playing into his troll-con every single time and fulfilling his motive. i just get temporarily blinded by brilliance.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2023 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're not my dad!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 10th, 2023 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2023 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

re: your "thanks" that you edited away smilethumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2023 11:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're still not my dad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i wasn't being sarcastic about the mastery, btw. i just think it's pointless here. you're beating up a retard inside a vacuum. i just think it'd be useful on an appropriate stage, like replying to top comment shitposts on foxnews.com and the like

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:33 AM
Jaden_3.0

Originally posted by Robtard
You're still not my dad

What if he is though? Have you had a DNA test?

cdtm logic ^

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:35 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

What if he is though? Have you had a DNA test?

cdtm logic ^

remember surt logic? if robtard does not provide proof immediately that I'm not his dad, it means that I'm clearly robtard's dad. anyone who disagrees is obviously emotionally compromised and an unreliable contributor to the discussion smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:38 AM
Jaden_3.0

My personal favourite tactic demonstrated by several posters over the years is...

Spout a load of objectively provable garbage.

Be proven wrong

Ignore the thread for a while

Come back and spout the same garbage when they think it'll have been forgotten about.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:47 AM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

My personal favourite tactic demonstrated by several posters over the years is...

Spout a load of objectively provable garbage.

Be proven wrong

Ignore the thread for a while

Come back and spout the same garbage when they think it'll have been forgotten about.

Your word is hardly "proof". No source or anything, the same thing Smurph called Adam out on.

Plus the fact you somehow think missile defense systems says anything about the multi rocket launchers near residential areas.

I get you think Putin is evil and right wing talking points aren't even worthy of consideration, but that doesn't make them not fair points. Military equipment in residential areas is a fair point. Questioning US and Nato motivation is absolutely a fair point.

Maybe Russia is the devil, but we aren't angels. If anything we may be worse then the devil.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 01:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

I'll take that as confirmation you are guilty of the above 👍

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 01:15 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember surt logic? if robtard does not provide proof immediately that I'm not his dad, it means that I'm clearly robtard's dad. anyone who disagrees is obviously emotionally compromised and an unreliable contributor to the discussion smile

Maybe you are my dad...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 01:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

On a serious note:

Ukrainian emergency services are rushing to repair critical energy infrastructure that were hit in a barrage of Russian strikes a day prior. Much of the damage was carried out by Russia’s powerful Khinzal hypersonic missile, which can evade air defenses. At least nine people have been killed in Ukraine, in areas across the country and as far west as Lviv. -cnbc

Maybe it's time the west starts supplying Ukraine with weapons in kind, so they can respond to Russia in kind.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 01:23 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe it's time the West stays out of it. This is an internal matter, like our Civil War.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i wasn't being sarcastic about the mastery, btw. i just think it's pointless here. you're beating up a retard inside a vacuum. i just think it'd be useful on an appropriate stage, like replying to top comment shitposts on foxnews.com and the like

Bash shitposting on Fox confirmed.

Abrasive posting styles like yours have actually helped convert many a leftist into a conservative though, so keep at it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 12:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what's that? you're on my ignore list? i can read your post by clicking [here]? good to know thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 04:19 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet he replies to something he hasn't read.

Not living rent free in his head, no sir. laughing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 08:03 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 09:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

...so what you're saying (again) is that you're on my Ignore List? click [here]? thanks for the friendly reminder thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 09:16 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying Russia is unstoppable.

Ukraine isn't even a real country, it's a puppet state of the US.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2023 09:32 PM