KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The All New Blue Milk Bar

The All New Blue Milk Bar
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

Its Calamari so it should be Cocktail sauce, eh? smile

Old Post Jan 14th, 2001 07:27 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

What's tonight's special?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2001 07:29 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

well...It's looking like it's Jonce...laughing out loud
*hands EJ a Blue Milk Smooth and mixes a Screaming Podracer for UBH*

Old Post Jan 14th, 2001 11:01 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*walks in and sees the crowd*

Wow, this place was a great idea. Gundy-dear, can you take the Wampa-steaks out of the freezer, I'd love some.

*makes himself a Maultine, PK-style*

Down the hatch and good health to you all ! *gulps it down and tunrs on the Jukebox with Weird Al's SW song*

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 01:44 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, so how does that quote thingy work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 03:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

UBH, have you done what I think you just did ??? Have you confessed to watching......ALF ?????!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

(Gundark rolls on floor hysterically) Ahem, so did I. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Yes, queeq darling, the Wampa steaks are thawing and I have some SPECIAL mushrooms to serve with them. Tonights specials include Spicy Tusken Kabobs, served on mini gaffi sticks (you get to keep the sticks !!), Deep Fried Ewok Ears, Lando's Linguini (which will give you the worst case of Bespin gas you've ever had), and Vader's Tater's, double baked and stuffed with Gungan head cheese. Take-outs available. smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 07:15 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hehehehe...I had a traumatic Alf experience...but I'll spare you the details.. smile
*looks around to see if anyone's watching and pours a little bit of marinara sauce on Jonce*

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 07:54 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

YOU will eat anything, won't you?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 08:33 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

And I told that guy with the chicken truck not to deliver at lunchtime when we're so busy...(Gundark wanders away, muttering to herself)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 12:20 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*pulls out his tommy blaster from behind the bar*

Ah, I've missed this little fellow. *starts cleaning the blaster and then puts up the 'No Blasters... but me'-sign*
Sorry guys, house rules.

I'll have one of them gaffi sticks, Gundy, to go with my steak. Okay, here's a special drink for anyone with a strong throat: Glen Dagobah Single Malt.
That'll put hair on your chest. You want one, Dim? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 03:49 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I guess I settle for some salty roasted toydarian nuts, and a gundark pretzell. I swallow it dow with queeq`s Glen Dagobah simgle malt, no hair though.
capice!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 04:35 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Opening weekend was a big success, queeq-darling. smile How about getting the cantina band over here for Super Bowl ? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 07:58 AM
Dim
Creativity

Yup, I'll eat anything stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 05:15 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

And what are YOU doing up at 3:18 am, Dimmy dear ??? smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 05:19 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...I must have gone crazy laughing out loud I can't sleep.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 05:42 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh well, there's really no concept of time while you're in here. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 09:58 PM
finti

No concept of time, hmm... just like space then!!!smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 02:49 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Looks like the ANBMB turned into a night club with Dimmy hanging out here in the middle of the night. I have some weird experiences with that. You did behave now, didn't you Dimmy?

Here's your Glen Dagobah, finti. And drinks are on me, as usual in the weekend.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 03:53 AM
Ratcat

See Dim, I told you they'd notice if you started sleeping here.

Bags I get the couch!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 05:44 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh, she SLEPT here? That's a relief... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 04:15 PM