KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mistakes, mistakes

Mistakes, mistakes
Started by: Jedi Mercenary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Yeah, well it ain't the greatest of situations but what's to do.

Word to the wise, having a baby does NOT fix a marriage.... But it doesn't stop you loving that baby with all you heart.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Of course not, but I already knew that babies don't fix marriages. The married people do... but not always obviously.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 02:58 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I would never judge another person about the homefront. That would to me be invading of privacy.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 04:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, what did someone once say?

It was the best of times, it was the worst of time...

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 07:20 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

After rain comes sunshine.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 08:01 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks, brings a little optimism in here.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 08:27 PM
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmm..okay..now that we all feel better..back on topic laughing out loud
*watches flowers pop up*

EJ still hasn't said what's going on with Merc.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 08:30 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No, but Merc did...

The doctors made a mistake.

Hence the subject title, and I think we're on topic if the subject is mistakes, don't you?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 08:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

I still don't know. I asked him twice via e-mail, but I got such strange answers back. So what was the mistake?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 09:31 PM
Ratcat

I think basically whatever they saw wan't what they thought or something.

To be honest, I'm inclined just to let it go and welcome Merc back into the fold and get on with being a forum.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2001 11:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

He's always been welcome in my book. I am just a little concerned if he's allright. And even that's not very clear.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 12:43 AM
Ratcat

Well, I agree.

uh oh, queeq and RC agree, this must be bad!!!

I don't know exactly what the deal was, I'm just glad he is now abole to return to our little gang of miscrients....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:08 AM
queeq
Chaos

So do I.

And for us agreeing, it just shows your journey to the Dark Side is complete. evil face

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 02:31 PM
Ratcat

You better believe it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 03:27 PM
queeq
Chaos

*demonic laughter*
Now add Panic to your name and take your place at my side.

Hey, where's the sig, it seems to be gone.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 08:29 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ahem, pardon me for stumbling onto this topic for the first time, I was busy posting off topic other places. stick out tongue

First of all, Merc, I hope the mistake your doc made was to your advantage and you are all a-okay now. smile

RC, my sincerest regrets and hope you both find happiness apart and in continued friendship. I would never judge you nor your wife as I would never judge anyone's relationship. Its your business and no one else's, but you always know you can come here for a smile and a good laugh (usually at queeq's expense)smile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 08:33 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Go ahead. Feel free to abuse me... if that makes you feel better. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2001 10:29 PM
Ratcat

queeq, I would never dream of abusing you old chap. I'll leave that the the ladies, they are much more skilled at it than I could ever be.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 12:04 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey, finti, here's another one I could sing to queeq, "I will always be king of pain..." laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:12 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, who let the Rock chick in? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 14th, 2001 02:44 AM